The Blue Line

EHM 1 Database & Saved Game Editor

Discuss all aspects of editing the data in EHM here. Have a question about the Pre Game Editor, editing the .cfg files, hex editing the .dat files? Want to tweak the EHM exe file to change league rules/structure, start date etc? This is the place!
Forum rules
This is the forum to discuss all aspects of editing the EHM data and tweaking the game.

Please note that discussion about roster updates belongs in the Game Add-ons Forum.

Re: EHM 1 Database & Saved Game Editor

Postby Named » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:19 pm

I wait for that draft history to test it. Thanks.
Named
League structures guru
TBL Rosters Researcher

Postby DarkSlimus » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:31 pm

thanks Archi, sorted option are a must have.It's exactly what kind of things I have in mind when I say you about the schedules :

I understand you have other things to develop for the editor, he is really great and I know you can improve it more and make an automation for schedule is secondary

do you read in my mind? :-D
DarkSlimus
Junior League

Postby kevistar » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:14 am

archibalduk wrote:
The spreadsheet is fine with me except for one issue (which is a bug with the Editor - I'll fix this for the next release): It does not like the "Unrecognised value" items in the Nation Contracted column (Column R). If you delete all of the text in Column R then this will fix it (i.e. so that Column R is blank).

Edit: I have moved the posts about schedules to the correct thread.

Hi, sorry to bother you again, although i still have the same error "all rows don't match" and this tims it says birth city in the error coloumn. it looks like for each row

staffclub contractedclub playingerrors
No matchNo matchNo matchbirth city

i tried the same thing that you told me to do with the R column and it still doesn't work. I tried to change the column name from birth town -> birth city, but didn't work either.
kevistar
Junior League

Postby Named » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:36 am

I'm curious, would it be possible to add in editor screen of draft history similar to like it is in game? It would be easier to not checking it game what is missing. I mean filtering for example:

Sections: OHL / WHL / QMJHL / NHL
Years: 2016 / 2015 / 2014 ...
Named
League structures guru
TBL Rosters Researcher

Postby archibalduk » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:30 pm

That's a good idea. I'll add it to my to-do list. :thup:
archibalduk
Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
TBL Admin Team

Trophies:  1   2   1

Postby archibalduk » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:31 pm

kevistar wrote:
archibalduk wrote:
The spreadsheet is fine with me except for one issue (which is a bug with the Editor - I'll fix this for the next release): It does not like the "Unrecognised value" items in the Nation Contracted column (Column R). If you delete all of the text in Column R then this will fix it (i.e. so that Column R is blank).

Edit: I have moved the posts about schedules to the correct thread.

Hi, sorry to bother you again, although i still have the same error "all rows don't match" and this tims it says birth city in the error coloumn. it looks like for each row

staffclub contractedclub playingerrors
No matchNo matchNo matchbirth city

i tried the same thing that you told me to do with the R column and it still doesn't work. I tried to change the column name from birth town -> birth city, but didn't work either.

It sounds like you're trying to import a spreadsheet into a database where the players, clubs and cities do not exist. Is that the case? If not, can you upload a copy of your database?
archibalduk
TBL Admin Team

Postby kevistar » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:32 am

It sounds like you're trying to import a spreadsheet into a database where the players, clubs and cities do not exist. Is that the case? If not, can you upload a copy of your database?

Maybe it is because i change one of team names. However, i did make sure that i changed the club name before I import the spreadsheet. So i upload the database i want to import to and the other one that i want to export the spreadsheet.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xOZCUZKpL2AciYmwrL3kPOVBjJiFUFc6
kevistar
Junior League

Postby kevistar » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:17 am

Finally i figure it out on my own. Actually it wasn't my spreadsheet the problem, it was actually the editor settings that wasn't set the right way.

Thanks you very much for your patience and your time archibalduk. :thup:
kevistar
Junior League

Postby Atlant » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:13 am

Hello my friends. I have a problem. When i am in staff list(at any team). It is empty((( Work in progress. Screen to be added

What can i do?
Atlant
Learning to skate

Postby archibalduk » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:54 pm

kevistar wrote:Finally i figure it out on my own. Actually it wasn't my spreadsheet the problem, it was actually the editor settings that wasn't set the right way.

I'm glad you got it working! Out of curiosity, what was the setting that was causing the problem?

Atlant wrote:Hello my friends. I have a problem. When i am in staff list(at any team). It is empty((( Work in progress. Screen to be added

What can i do?

I'm not sure if I am understanding your question correctly, but it's a case of waiting until I create the screen.
archibalduk
TBL Admin Team

Postby Atlant » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:00 pm

archibalduk wrote:
kevistar wrote:Finally i figure it out on my own. Actually it wasn't my spreadsheet the problem, it was actually the editor settings that wasn't set the right way.

I'm glad you got it working! Out of curiosity, what was the setting that was causing the problem?

Atlant wrote:Hello my friends. I have a problem. When i am in staff list(at any team). It is empty((( Work in progress. Screen to be added

What can i do?

I'm not sure if I am understanding your question correctly, but it's a case of waiting until I create the screen.

I think you understand me) How soon u will release nev version 0.2.4?
Atlant
Learning to skate

Postby archibalduk » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:33 pm

I'm not sure. It depends on how much free time I have. Hopefully before January.
archibalduk
TBL Admin Team

Postby kevistar » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:20 am

Actually, in the import menu, there is a bunch of checkbox button to the right that represent, i think, the format of the spreadsheet you're importing. In my case, all of the checkbox were unchecked.
kevistar
Junior League

Previous

Return to Data Editing Forum