The Blue Line

Team and League Records

Discuss all aspects of editing the data in EHM here. Have a question about the Pre Game Editor, editing the .cfg files, hex editing the .dat files? Want to tweak the EHM exe file to change league rules/structure, start date etc? This is the place!
Forum rules
This is the forum to discuss all aspects of editing the EHM data and tweaking the game.

Please note that discussion about roster updates belongs in the Game Add-ons Forum.

Team and League Records

Postby archibalduk » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:45 pm

I thought I'd flag up the team and league records that can be set via record_config.cfg in case anybody is interested in updating records for their teams/leagues. The North American leagues largely have league records but I'm not sure when they were last updated, if ever. There's also a lot of Finnish league records but they don't work in game because the "team long name" has not been entered for each record.

If anybody wishes to add or update any records then I suggest posting in this thread just before you do so - just so we can avoid two people doing the same work.

Incidentally, I haven't recently tested the club records to see if they work correctly via record_config.cfg. IMO I think it is more important to get the league records updated rather than the club records right now. It is up to the individual to decide how many records for a category they add for a particular league, but keep in mind the game will only show the top ten stats for any particular record category.

Code: Select all
# Club Individual Records
#
# "CLUB_RECORD" "firstname" "secondname" "team long name" record_type record_value
# "CLUB_RECORD" "firstname" "secondname" "team long name" record_type record_value season_start_year
#
## n.b - Club Records are now stored in the database, they can still be added to this file by the user where records do not exist,
#  by following the syntax above.
#
# record types:
#
# REC_GAMES_PLAYED              - most games for club (career)
# REC_GOALS                     - most goals for club (career)
# REC_ASSISTS         - most assists for club (career)
# REC_POINTS         - most points for club (career)
# REC_PENALTY_MINUTES      - most penalties for club (career)
# REC_WINS         - most wins for club (career)
# REC_SHUTOUTS         - most shutouts for club (career)
#
# REC_GOALS_SEASON      - most goals (season)
# REC_ASSISTS_SEASON      - most assists (season)
# REC_POINTS_SEASON      - most points (season)
# REC_PENALTY_MINUTES_SEASON   - most penalties (season)
# REC_WINS_SEASON      - most wins (season)
# REC_SHUTOUTS_SEASON      - most shutouts (season)

Code: Select all
# League Individual Records
#
# "COMP_RECORD" "firstname" "secondname" "comp long name" "team long name" record_type record_value
# "COMP_RECORD" "firstname" "secondname" "comp long name" "team long name" record_type record_value season_start_year
#
# record types:
#
# "REC_GAMES_PLAYED"              - most games (career)
# "REC_GOALS"                     - most goals (career)
# REC_ASSISTS         - most assists (career)
# REC_POINTS         - most points (career)
# REC_PENALTY_MINUTES      - most penalties (career)
# REC_WINS         - most wins (career)
# REC_SHUTOUTS         - most shutouts (career)
#
# REC_GOALS_SEASON      - most goals (season)
# REC_ASSISTS_SEASON      - most assists (season)
# REC_POINTS_SEASON      - most points (season)
# REC_PENALTY_MINUTES_SEASON   - most penalties (season)
# REC_WINS_SEASON      - most wins (season)
# REC_SHUTOUTS_SEASON      - most shutouts (season)
archibalduk
Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
TBL Admin Team

Trophies:  1   2   1

Anyone know how to edit the record_config text file?

Postby PeakyBlinder » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:41 pm

I like having a "complete" game, I've added in player awards and team stats and all that jazz for my own private use. I've already added in all the "All time rookie records" and what not, but some of the goalie all time record stats are still missing, such as best GAA, and save percentage.

I found this little guy while using Notepad++
REC_SAV_SEASON_SEASON

I tried doing all of this Adam Oates and all these combinations but none seem to work, anyone know what'd the line/code/syntax would look like?

"COMP_RECORD" "Jacques Plante" "National Hockey League™" "Toronto Maple Leafs" "REC_SAV_SEASON_SEASON" .944% 1970
"COMP_RECORD" "Jacques Plante" "National Hockey League™" "Toronto Maple Leafs" "REC_SAV_SEASON_SEASON" 0.944 1970
"COMP_RECORD" "Jacques Plante" "National Hockey League™" "Toronto Maple Leafs" "REC_SAV_SEASON_SEASON" .944 1970
PeakyBlinder
Junior League

Re: Team and League Records

Postby archibalduk » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:23 pm

I'm unable to find reference to REC_SAV_SEASON_SEASON. What text file are you finding it in?

Btw, it'd be great to include your updated records in the next TBL Rosters update. Would you be willing to share it once complete?
archibalduk
TBL Admin Team

Postby nuggett » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:14 am

Can you do this to clear all the records - meaning use the DB and start with a clean slate. Records goign forward are produced by your game results, not what is already in the file.
nuggett
Junior League

Postby archibalduk » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:36 pm

No I'm afraid not. Most of the records are stored in the database. The cfg file is just a simple way of adding some additional records.
archibalduk
TBL Admin Team

Postby PeakyBlinder » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:17 am

archibalduk wrote:I'm unable to find reference to REC_SAV_SEASON_SEASON. What text file are you finding it in?

Btw, it'd be great to include your updated records in the next TBL Rosters update. Would you be willing to share it once complete?

Geeze I can't find it now either. I think I just came off of a 20+ hour shift whenever I posted this, I was looking in the RECORD_CONFIG. My bad.
But then again I'm not that smart or creative enough to come up with REC_SAV_SEASON_SEASON if I did make it up.
PeakyBlinder
Junior League

Postby nuggett » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:31 am

ARchibald - that’s too bad but thanks for the response.
nuggett
Junior League

Return to Data Editing Forum