The Blue Line

31 team NHL with Las Vegas Golden Knights in EHM 1

Discuss all aspects of editing the data in EHM here. Have a question about the Pre Game Editor, editing the .cfg files, hex editing the .dat files? Want to tweak the EHM exe file to change league rules/structure, start date etc? This is the place!
Forum rules
This is the forum to discuss all aspects of editing the EHM data and tweaking the game.

Please note that discussion about roster updates belongs in the Game Add-ons Forum.

Re: 31 team NHL with Las Vegas Golden Knights in EHM 1

Postby Mgomrjsurf » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:01 am

You can move Teams in Editor.
Mgomrjsurf
MGSports Account #3
Junior League
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 11:32 pm
Points: 0.28

Re: 31 team NHL with Las Vegas Golden Knights in EHM 1

Postby BulldogsFan » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:10 pm

Mgomrjsurf wrote:You can move Teams in Editor.


Yah i realized after i forgot to do the structure part too besides the basic data section to assign them a division
BulldogsFan
Prospect
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:59 pm
Points: 0.82

Re: 31 team NHL with Las Vegas Golden Knights in EHM 1

Postby xECK29x » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:18 pm

Silly question, how do I correlated the team ID numbers in the schedule template? How do I determine a team ID for a new team I created? Having the same issue as kevistar on page 2 (had the team I already used created before importing the schedule template, so I assume the club IDs are wrong), however I want to see if I can just fix the schedule template by fixing the IDs before starting over.

If anyone can help me out I'd greatly appreciate it :)
xECK29x
Junior League
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 3:52 pm
Points: 0.25

Re: 31 team NHL with Las Vegas Golden Knights in EHM 1

Postby Alessandro » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:50 pm

xECK29x wrote:Silly question, how do I correlated the team ID numbers in the schedule template? How do I determine a team ID for a new team I created? Having the same issue as kevistar on page 2 (had the team I already used created before importing the schedule template, so I assume the club IDs are wrong), however I want to see if I can just fix the schedule template by fixing the IDs before starting over.

If anyone can help me out I'd greatly appreciate it :)


Search is your friend
User avatar
Alessandro
TBL Rosters Man
Olympic Gold
 
Posts: 2,750
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:54 pm
Points: 78.39

Re: 31 team NHL with Las Vegas Golden Knights in EHM 1

Postby Jagr » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:03 am

Do you guys know is there going to be an update to the game which adds Golden Knights?
Jagr
Learning to skate
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:52 pm
Points: 0.03

Re: 31 team NHL with Las Vegas Golden Knights in EHM 1

Postby archibalduk » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:16 pm

Jagr wrote:Do you guys know is there going to be an update to the game which adds Golden Knights?


Next season.
User avatar
archibalduk
Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
TBL Admin Team
 
Posts: 18,186
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:44 pm
Points: 193.02
Trophies:  1   2   1

EHM freezes when trying to load up TBL Rosters v9.1 with VGK

Postby Haula56 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:18 am

I added Vegas with the EHM Editor v0.1.9 and every time I try to start a game with Vegas in the league, EHM freezes after it creates shortlists
Haula56
Junior League
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 11:25 pm
Points: 0.06

Re: EHM freezes when trying to load up TBL Rosters v9.1 with

Postby Haula56 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:19 am

Would it be easier to edit the EHM Vegas database 1.2?
Haula56
Junior League
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 11:25 pm
Points: 0.06

Re: 31 team NHL with Las Vegas Golden Knights in EHM 1

Postby xECK29x » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:55 am

Alessandro wrote:
xECK29x wrote:Silly question, how do I correlated the team ID numbers in the schedule template? How do I determine a team ID for a new team I created? Having the same issue as kevistar on page 2 (had the team I already used created before importing the schedule template, so I assume the club IDs are wrong), however I want to see if I can just fix the schedule template by fixing the IDs before starting over.

If anyone can help me out I'd greatly appreciate it :)


Search is your friend


Thanks found what I needed. I created Vegas based off of bkarchitect's roster but am running into a weird bug I could not find with the search tool.

When initiating the league I am hitting this error after league selection: CUSTOM_LEAGUE::setup_additional_initial_stages() - unable to find teams for initial stage, stage 0 (National Hockey League).

I do not see a stage 0 listed in the database so I believe this may be related to some sort of datatype not found (maybe a schedule template issue)? I am able to select the team and interact with it but the entire Western Conference is missing?

Image
Image
Image
Image
xECK29x
Junior League
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 3:52 pm
Points: 0.25

Re: 31 team NHL with Las Vegas Golden Knights in EHM 1

Postby xECK29x » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:19 am

Figured out my issue, never increased the Western Conference team count from 14 to 15
xECK29x
Junior League
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 3:52 pm
Points: 0.25

Re: 31 team NHL with Las Vegas Golden Knights in EHM 1

Postby Bleedblue3027 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:28 am

Hey everyone, so I'm trying to use the Vegas db BKArchitect posted earlier in this thread (cheers for that and your thread, by the way!!). I had the saved game that was posted, and that loaded fine, but I wanted to make my own save with that db. However, when creating the saved game file, after the "Player Histories" progress bar, there is an "Initializing Data" bar and, without fail, EHM crashes every time it gets to this point. I tried creating new saved games based off the standard TB 9.2 db, and it got past this point. I saw some things about the SPHL causing issues with creating new games, so I disabled that league, and still no luck. For the record, I am running EHM 1.4.1, and I have re-installed the game already, and that didn't help. Has anyone else had this issue, and does anyone have a solution? Any ideas would be so greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!!
Bleedblue3027
Learning to skate
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:13 am
Points: 0.03

Previous

Return to Data Editing Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests