Creating a more diverse prospect pool

Discuss all aspects of editing the data in EHM here. Have a question about the Pre Game Editor, editing the .cfg files, hex editing the .dat files? Want to tweak the EHM exe file to change league rules/structure, start date etc? This is the place!
Forum rules
This is the forum to discuss all aspects of editing the EHM data and tweaking the game.

Please note that discussion about roster updates belongs in the Game Add-ons Forum.
thegreaterikku
Junior League

Post by thegreaterikku » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:44 pm

Sorry if this was already answered, but I can't find the proper subject.

Is there any way to create a more diverse pool of prospect from around the world? I don't really care about being factual about real life. I would love to find a way to draft someone from Jamaica in several years. Or Japan or you know. Beside tweaking the region reputation, I don't see how I could manage this. Is there others settings I should look at? Or reputation alone will do it?

Smirnov2Chistov
Prospect
Favourite Team: Anaheim Ducks

Post by Smirnov2Chistov » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:44 pm

This may be a late response, but have you tried using the EHM Assistant for it? You could tinker the nationality that way.

I highly think that tinkering with the database allows for more diverse player nationalities to come up, I once had a New Zealand player dominate France and the ECHL for me. I play with a full database

Return to “Data Editing Forum”