The Blue Line

Game crashes after shut down

Having difficulty installing or running EHM? Having trouble purchasing the game through Steam? Unable to get an addon or patch to work correctly? This is the place to ask for help! Please note that this is purely unofficial support offered by the TBL community.
Forum rules
This is the place to ask for any help with regards to difficulties installing or running EHM, using addons or patches, or purchasing the game through Steam.

Please post all of your questions in this forum. Any support/troubleshooting-related questions sent by Personal Message or email to a moderator will be ignored.

Game crashes after shut down

Postby LoArmistead » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:19 pm

Hi guys I have a problem - today I accidentaly pull of my energy cabel out of my pc during loading another day in EHM 1.3. and my pc shuted down. When I log on again and triedn to load game, I cant load saved game which I played during accident. Maybe save game is corrupted because of shut down during loading. When Im trying to load game crashed ("program stopped to work"). Can Anyone help me? Thx!!
LoArmistead
Learning to skate

Re: Game crashes after shut down

Postby Mackecool93 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:05 pm

Im no expert but if your computer shut down during the saving progress at least, then it would be corrupted, since not all information were written. But if its just during normal play then i can't see any reason that your previously saved game should stop work. Maybe its the game thats "wrong" try install it again maybe.
Mackecool93
Junior League

Return to Technical Support