The Blue Line

Saved game is corrupted and cannot be loaded; setup.cpp 1623

Having difficulty installing or running EHM? Having trouble purchasing the game through Steam? Unable to get an addon or patch to work correctly? This is the place to ask for help! Please note that this is purely unofficial support offered by the TBL community.
Forum rules
This is the place to ask for any help regarding any of the followinng:

• Difficulties installing or loading the game;
  • Difficulties installing a game addon or roster update;
  • Crashes and errors;
  • Video/sound issues; or
  • Purchasing the game through Steam.

Please post all of your questions in this forum. Any support/troubleshooting-related questions sent by Personal Message or email to a moderator will be ignored.

Saved game is corrupted and cannot be loaded; setup.cpp 1623

Postby koloda2011 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:51 am

Hello. I've been playing for EHM for a year, and I often come across the same problem: on one terrible day, my favorite save game, to which I played 100 hours, is not loaded. The game says that the file is corrupted. And this is the 4th time. EHM is a wonderful game and damaged saves is the only, but annoying minus. I flipped through your forum, but I did not really understand what to do with it. I found the topic, it downloaded FileZilla, entered the data and loaded its save to the desired folder. I am applying to you through an online translator.
The problem is very popular, is there any chance that I will ever be able to load my favorite save game? :-(
koloda2011
Learning to skate

Re: Saved game is corrupted and cannot be loaded; setup.cpp

Postby archibalduk » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:12 pm

If you have uploaded it to the Sports Interactive FTP site and posted a note about it in the SI Forums then I think that's all anybody can do.

In the future you can reduce the chance of corruption by disabling Save Compressed and enabling Save Safely in the in-game Preferences.
archibalduk
Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
TBL Admin Team

Trophies:  1   2   1

Return to Technical Support