The Blue Line

Logo Pack for Franchise Hockey Manager

Want to ask Franchise Hockey Manager graphics questions, questions about a project or make requests for a project? Don't know what files go where? Are you working on a new addon or roster update? This is the place to discuss!
Forum rules
CLICK HERE to purchase Franchise Hockey Manager 2013. By clicking on this link, 10% of the sale price will go to The Blue Line and help fund our server fees.

The game doesn't come with any team or league logos, but you can download a logo pack HERE.

Re: TBL Logo Pack for Franchise Hockey Manager

Postby jhcjobpb » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:08 pm

archibalduk wrote:
jhcjobpb wrote:Will all the logos be in one folder or will they be organized like in EHM with many subfolders? I personally like subfolders, keeps things more organized. :-)

No I'm afraid not. Just one folder for team logos and another for competition logos. Although I personally think this makes things easier because it means you don't have to rename folders if a league name changes or if a team switches leagues.

Okay! Thanks for the answer. :-) So all "retro" logos will be there too I guess. One more question, will the graphics be pretty much the same as in EHM, different sized of logos. Team/nation backgrounds? If that's the case I'll probably start doing some fancy logos and backgrounds for the game (as many others will probably do too). :-)
jhcjobpb
Also known as CJ
TBL Rosters Researcher

Postby archibalduk » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:30 pm

No - retro logos will go in a separate folder. I'm going to start working on a historical NHL pack for the historic mode in FHM shortly.

There aren't any different sized logos. They're all a single size (150px x 150px - but they don't have to be a perfect square). The game resizes them automatically according to the screen you're viewing.

No team/nation backgrounds at present I'm afraid.
archibalduk
It's Tuukka Time!
TBL Admin Team

Trophies:  1   2   1

Re: [All] TBL Logopack for FHM v1.00

Postby squadz » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:04 am

Just a note, seems they might have changed the folder for release.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Out of the Park Developments\Franchise Hockey Manager 2014\default_data\quickstart_games\Majors.quick\graphics

The above is where I found it.
squadz
Prospect

Postby B. Stinson » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:22 pm

In regards to the 150 x 150, I think they do have to be square. There are a few screens that stretch the logo vertically, namely the player profile and the boxscore screens. Noticeably rectangular logos like that of the Canadiens and Flyers are good examples. This seems to be further supported by OOTP Baseball's logos, which are all 150 x 150.

Of course, this could just be a bug in the "OOTP code" (and thus the port to FHM), and the OOTP logo makers were just compensating... because in FHM, these few rectangular logos aren't stretched in all cases. In most places, they're fine, but a few stretch them to a square.
B. Stinson
DOOP
TBL Admin Team

Trophies:  1   1 

Postby archibalduk » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:37 pm

squadz wrote:Just a note, seems they might have changed the folder for release.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Out of the Park Developments\Franchise Hockey Manager 2014\default_data\quickstart_games\Majors.quick\graphics

The above is where I found it.

Thanks for that. Prior to yesterday's release, the installation folder was 2013. I'll update the readme for the next release. :thup:

B. Stinson wrote:In regards to the 150 x 150, I think they do have to be square. There are a few screens that stretch the logo vertically, namely the player profile and the boxscore screens. Noticeably rectangular logos like that of the Canadiens and Flyers are good examples. This seems to be further supported by OOTP Baseball's logos, which are all 150 x 150.

Of course, this could just be a bug in the "OOTP code" (and thus the port to FHM), and the OOTP logo makers were just compensating... because in FHM, these few rectangular logos aren't stretched in all cases. In most places, they're fine, but a few stretch them to a square.

I'll report this as a bug. There's a similar annoyance on the standings screen whereby all of the logos are left aligned rather than centre aligned.
archibalduk
It's Tuukka Time!
TBL Admin Team

Postby jhcjobpb » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:07 pm

The Finnish SM-Liiga team Lukkos logo was outdated. Here's their new logo if someone wants it:

Save it as "lukko rauma"
jhcjobpb
Also known as CJ
TBL Rosters Researcher

Postby archibalduk » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:54 pm

Thanks CJ. :thup:

I'll update the pack.
archibalduk
It's Tuukka Time!
TBL Admin Team

Postby jhcjobpb » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:31 pm

Here's an updated logo for the AHL team "providence bruins"

URL: http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q78 ... ab0b0d.png

- CJ
jhcjobpb
Also known as CJ
TBL Rosters Researcher

Re: FHM Team and Competition Logos

Postby dani9 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:15 pm

thanks for the great work archi :-D

archibalduk wrote:[*]Forward slash '/' is represented using underscore. E.g. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins = wilkes-barre_scranton penguins.png

you should update this as underscore is not working...dash "-" is working
dani9
Junior League

Postby Primis » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:30 pm

Hmmm.

I tried this pack with the previous beta and it worked fine. 0.9.9 doesn't seem to be working though, I copied over the folders and go to start a new game and... well... nothing, it still has the gray placeholder ones. Any ideas why? I'm at a complete loss: the path has not changed again it looks like.

EDIT: NEVERMIND,I'm a moron. I forgot that the data paths for the install don't count and it *actually* saves them under My Documents\Out of the Park Developments\Franchise Hockey Manager\data

That's confusing, I still don't know why it's structured that way. Why the redundancy?
Primis
All-Star

Postby Lazion » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:39 pm

Hey Archi, here's Suomi-Sarja and A-Nuorten SM-Liiga team logos.. those U20 logos are mostly just renamed logos from your logo pack. Also comp logos for rest of missing Finnish leagues and updated Lukko Rauma logo.
I'm still looking for better quality logos for Diskos and Bewe-TuusKi and there seems to be this new Orange Salmon Heads JHT Kalajoki's logo, but I can't find it anywhere.

If I have time I'm posting more missing Finnish logos after Eastern.

EDIT
Almost forgot link for logos:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/99916644/fin%20logo.rar
Lazion
TBL Rosters Researcher

Postby archibalduk » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 pm

Thank you. :) Much appreciated.

I'll merge it in with Dani's additional logos and I'll try and get a new pack out within the next week or two.
archibalduk
It's Tuukka Time!
TBL Admin Team

Postby dani9 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:23 pm

heh...i finished the suomi sarja during the weekend...but i wanted to go through the existing logos before i send the updated pack to you, archi...there are some old logos i know of in the pack...
dani9
Junior League

Postby archibalduk » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:03 pm

dani9 wrote:heh...i finished the suomi sarja during the weekend...but i wanted to go through the existing logos before i send the updated pack to you, archi...there are some old logos i know of in the pack...

That's great! Thank you. :-)
archibalduk
It's Tuukka Time!
TBL Admin Team

Postby Lazion » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:09 pm

dani9 wrote:heh...i finished the suomi sarja during the weekend...
:2nd:
Here's reworked Bewe-TuusKi logo with better quality. Remove '2' front of the old logo name if you are overwriting existing one. I forgot that number in there 'cos I had couple of different versions stored.
Lazion
TBL Rosters Researcher

Postby dwertman » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:28 pm

So I downloaded this (awesome work btw) and install to the Majors file in my documents, and I am still getting the generic logos..i am sure I probably messed up somewhere but can someone please help :)
dwertman
Junior League

Postby archibalduk » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:35 pm

dwertman wrote:So I downloaded this (awesome work btw) and install to the Majors file in my documents, and I am still getting the generic logos..i am sure I probably messed up somewhere but can someone please help :)

Did you create the saved game before you installed the logos? If so, you will need to add the logos to your saved game too (each saved game makes a new copy of the logos). So you will also need to install the logos to: <<My Documents>>\Out of the Park Developments\Franchise Hockey Manager 2014\data\saved_games\<<Saved game name>>.lg\graphics\
archibalduk
It's Tuukka Time!
TBL Admin Team

Postby dwertman » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:51 pm

archibalduk wrote:
dwertman wrote:So I downloaded this (awesome work btw) and install to the Majors file in my documents, and I am still getting the generic logos..i am sure I probably messed up somewhere but can someone please help :)

Did you create the saved game before you installed the logos? If so, you will need to add the logos to your saved game too (each saved game makes a new copy of the logos). So you will also need to install the logos to: <<My Documents>>\Out of the Park Developments\Franchise Hockey Manager 2014\data\saved_games\<<Saved game name>>.lg\graphics\

Not sure how I did it but they are working now lol...thank you for the help
dwertman
Junior League

Postby dani9 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:24 pm

hi,

here is pack with missing logos for the updated 0.9.12 database. there is a txt file included with logos that needs to be renamed + all additions.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2wpd7bog7evr8yn

have good day ;)

dani
dani9
Junior League

Postby Weissy » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:20 am

thx for packs guys ... =D>
Weissy
Top Prospect

Postby dani9 » Fri May 03, 2013 10:57 pm

hi,
here is link to logo pack update for the 0.9.19 database...it includes all the new leagues + some logos needs to be renamed...all the changes and new names of logos are in 0.9.19.txt file.
there are few lower quality logos, e.g. linz u20, gentofte stars...if someone is having better quality pics plewse let me know, also let me know if there are outdated logos
i have issue with kharkivski akuly kharkiv (ukraine) logo not showing up - in the drop down menu it is written in this way: kharkivs'ki akuly kharkiv and there seems to be number nine (9) in uppercase on the team screen instead of apostrophe (')

http://www.mediafire.com/?38m40e4108n1tw1

enjoy

dani
dani9
Junior League

Postby dani9 » Fri May 03, 2013 11:08 pm

btw the letter "š" is showing up on team screen like "w´" but in drop down menu it is OK...i was searching for some bug reporting over at ootp forum but couldn't find one...not sure if it was pointed out yet but if you would be so kind and let them know archi...thanks
dani
dani9
Junior League

Postby Alessandro » Sat May 04, 2013 2:06 pm

It has been reported to death, don't worry. Hopefully they will solve it before 2030
Alessandro
TBL Rosters Man
Olympic Gold

Postby DK_Hockey » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:34 pm

Hi

Great work to all there have help with this one.
But 14 days ago Rungsted Ishockey returned to best danish hockey leauge.
They have a new logo.

Hope you can use this one.
DK_Hockey
Junior League

Postby M Ace » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:55 pm

DK_Hockey wrote:Hi

Great work to all there have help with this one.
But 14 days ago Rungsted Ishockey returned to best danish hockey leauge.
They have a new logo.

Hope you can use this one.

Here it is cropped and resized availible in game :)

M Ace
Drafted

PreviousNext

Return to FHM Add-ons Forum