The Blue Line

***** TBL Rosters: Researcher Sign-up Thread *****

Want to ask EHM graphics questions, questions about a project or make requests for a project? Don't know what files go where? Are you working on a new addon or roster update? This is the place to discuss! Also the official home of the TBL Eastside Hockey Manager Roster Update Project (formerly known as the Manimal/Lidas Rosters).
Forum rules
We cannot generally give estimated release dates for the TBL Rosters. If we do have an estimated release date then we will post it in the Site News. Please do not ask us when the release date will be as we simply cannot say. The update work is undertaken by a small number of very kind users who do the work in their spare time. It is simply the case that the update will be released as soon as the planned work has been completed. For obvious reasons we do not rush releases. The more people who help with the updating work, the quicker we can get the rosters updated and released. If you would like to help then please post in the Researcher Sign-up Thread. All serious offers of help are very gratefully received.

Useful Links: Locating your EHM:EA installation folderImporting an EHM 2007 database into EHM:EALogo DimensionsWhere to install databases and graphicsTBL Rosters Crash/Malfunction Thread

Re: ***** TBL Rosters: Researcher Sign-up Thread *****

Postby Manimal » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:05 pm

cecede123 wrote:Hey guys ! Lmk if you would need help for the Ligue Nord Américaine de hockey ? I can find spare time to do player histories and information (where and when drafted, where theyre born etc) Teams in the league doesn't have their full roster set yet, but I could begin ! Send me a PM if you need help, I have a Skype account, but I'm french speaker so I'm better with writing than talking :)
cecede123 wrote:Hey guys ! Lmk if you would need help for the Ligue Nord Américaine de hockey ? I can find spare time to do player histories and information (where and when drafted, where theyre born etc) Teams in the league doesn't have their full roster set yet, but I could begin ! Send me a PM if you need help, I have a Skype account, but I'm french speaker so I'm better with writing than talking :)

Hey guys!
We would love your help. I'll send you a PM soon
Manimal
EHM Rosters Man
TBL Admin Team

Trophies:  4 

Postby xECK29x » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:16 pm

I am able and would love to help out again. I see a lot of ratings and player types still need to be updated along with a lot of missing cities for places of birth. I would love to align the ratings moreso with the below table as well, in my custom rosters it produces really nice results, same should be done for the staff.

I am willing to help put in any kind of grunt work you guys need for any league though I know most NA leagues pretty well (majors, minors A/B and juniors/college). I work from home full-time so I have plenty of time to help!

Please PM me if interested.

Table I am referring to:

Forwards
200 - Generational (Gretzky)
190 - Superstar (Ovie)
180 - Franchise (Gaborik)
170 - 1st liner
160 - 1st/2nd liner
150 - 2nd liner
140 - 2nd/3rd liner
130 - 3rd liner
120 - 3rd/4th liner
110 - 4th liner
100 - 4th liner/AHLer
90 - AHL
80 - AHL/ECHL
70 - High-level Junior/College
60 - Mid-tier Junior/College

Goalies
200-190 - Generational (Roy)
180-170 - #1 Goalie
160-150 - 1A Goalie
140-130 - 1B Goalie
120-110 - Backup
100-90 - AHL
80 - ECHL
70 - High-level Junior/College
60 - Mid-tier Junior/College

Defense
200 - Generational (Orr)
190 - Superstar (Lidstrom)
180 - #1 D
170 - #2 D
160 - #3 D
150 - #4 D
140 - #5 D
130 - #6 D
120 - Reserve D-man
110 - AHLer
100 - ECHLer
90 - High-level Junior/College
80 - Mid-tier Junior/College

Adapted from: viewtopic.php?t=631
xECK29x
Junior League

Postby Monette » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:33 am

Are you still interested by new researchers ?

I have now some free times to give for the Roster Update
Monette
Prospect

Postby Manimal » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:18 pm

Yes, we are interested but rioght now we can't really help you get started.
We are closing in on the first release and need to focus on getting that research we have now into the db without issues(not always an easy task)
Manimal
EHM Rosters Man
TBL Admin Team

Trophies:  4 

Postby Padingt0n » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:13 am

Hi,

i'd love to help on the AHL, I have never done this, but I know the AHL,NHL and I've played over 2000 hours of EHM.
Let me know how I can help/when I can,

thanks.
Padingt0n
Learning to skate

Previous

Return to Game Add-ons & TBL Rosters Forum