Here's an "interim" version of 1.1 before I release v1.2:https://www.dropbox.com/s/g2rso2s4xmsheje/NHL%2036%20v1.1.zip?dl=0
- CHL fleshed out
- NCAA updated with accurate rosters including full, real freshman classes for all 60+ D1 schools (still need to add some players though)
- In conjunction with the NCAA update, quite a bit of updates on the USHL and other Junior A leagues for future commits (hundreds+ real life commits)
- UPSHL re-organized into NCDC and USPHL Premier Divisions (important for feeding into NCAA)
- Updated transactions and extensions for NHL and other major leagues as usual
- Lots of rating updates to represent NHL training camp results and early season depth charts and games...guys like Jesper Bratt now have the talent to challenge for important NHL roles, guys like Kailer Yamamoto and Alex Formenton are good enough to at least get a 9-game look and boosts for guys like Nick Schmaltz and Brayden Point and Kevin Labanc who look like they could kick into scoring stars this season. Went through every NHL depth chart and used feedback from training camps...for example, former 2nd round pick Marcus Pettersson of Anaheim was kind of a nobody the last few years but almost made the Ducks and is once again a very serious good prospect while college signings like Alex Kerfoot, Will Butcher and Alex Iafallo are clearly NHL level players. No guarantee the CPU will organize their depth charts the same as real life and positions are tricky since they vary in real life but it'll give the game an accurate base.
- Continue to try and update heights and weights as I go - most of the CHL should be pretty accurate now, most top young NHL players should be but there's going to still be some out of date.
Note: As described by Bulldogs Fan above, the USHL is currently having a crash when you attempt to be a GM as one of the clubs. You can currently select it and run it on full detail and it will work just fine (including correct ages) but the moment you try to assume control of one of the clubs, it will crash. I am working on this...
For v1.2 I hope to have the USHL issue fixed, the NCDC playable (it's a Tier II junior feeder league into the NCAA like the NAHL is) and there seems to be a scheduling issue in future NHL seasons where there is a home/road imbalance to the schedule which I am looking into. Also will continue to see if I can fix the stupid training camp bug.
Anyways...enjoy the challenge!