The Blue Line

Roster 2002-2003

Want to ask EHM graphics questions, questions about a project or make requests for a project? Don't know what files go where? Are you working on a new addon or roster update? This is the place to discuss! Also the official home of the TBL Eastside Hockey Manager Roster Update Project (formerly known as the Manimal/Lidas Rosters).
Forum rules
We cannot generally give estimated release dates for the TBL Rosters. If we do have an estimated release date then we will post it in the Site News. Please do not ask us when the release date will be as we simply cannot say. The update work is undertaken by a small number of very kind users who do the work in their spare time. It is simply the case that the update will be released as soon as the planned work has been completed. For obvious reasons we do not rush releases. The more people who help with the updating work, the quicker we can get the rosters updated and released. If you would like to help then please post in the Researcher Sign-up Thread. All serious offers of help are very gratefully received.

Useful Links: Locating your EHM:EA installation folderImporting an EHM 2007 database into EHM:EALogo DimensionsWhere to install databases and graphicsTBL Rosters Crash/Malfunction Thread

Roster 2002-2003

Postby Yannick » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:03 am

somebody have roster 2002-03 for me

Thank
Yannick
Learning to skate

Re: Roster 2002-2003

Postby archibalduk » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:35 pm

I'm afraid I am not aware of a roster from 2002/03. This pre-dates the first EHM and I cannot recall seeing and retro rosters for that season. You can find what rosters are available here: viewforum.php?f=77&sk=s&sd=d&start=50
archibalduk
Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
TBL Admin Team

Trophies:  1   2   1

Return to Game Add-ons & TBL Rosters Forum