The Blue Line

TBL Rosters Crash/Malfunction Thread

Want to ask EHM graphics questions, questions about a project or make requests for a project? Don't know what files go where? Are you working on a new addon or roster update? This is the place to discuss! Also the official home of the TBL Eastside Hockey Manager Roster Update Project (formerly known as the Manimal/Lidas Rosters).
Forum rules
We cannot generally give estimated release dates for the TBL Rosters. If we do have an estimated release date then we will post it in the Site News. Please do not ask us when the release date will be as we simply cannot say. The update work is undertaken by a small number of very kind users who do the work in their spare time. It is simply the case that the update will be released as soon as the planned work has been completed. For obvious reasons we do not rush releases. The more people who help with the updating work, the quicker we can get the rosters updated and released. If you would like to help then please post in the Researcher Sign-up Thread. All serious offers of help are very gratefully received.

Useful Links: Locating your EHM:EA installation folderImporting an EHM 2007 database into EHM:EALogo DimensionsWhere to install databases and graphicsTBL Rosters Crash/Malfunction Thread

Re: TBL Rosters Crash/Malfunction Thread

Postby ooReiko » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:51 pm

the career games points goals and assists of some players seem to have doubled when i start a new game with 9.5 db is there any way to fix this?
ooReiko
Learning to skate

Postby YaBoyJayNHL » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:15 pm

When trying to import the database (9.3) and selecting "Recalculate runtime data" EHM give the following error messages:

"Cannot add an extinct club (Evansville IceMen) into a playable league ECHL"

"The team count in DB does not match team count in basic rules for Kontinental Hockey League (29 teams found 28 needed)"

"There were errors when trying to create playable leagues, the original database may be corrupt and could not be completed correctly"

I have confirmed that the start year dates, and rule set dates are 2016, but I will say that in the import_config file, it says the rule set years must be 2004, 2006, or 2015 but I still changed it to 2016 and am still getting the errors.

Any ideas what is this and how can it be solved?
YaBoyJayNHL
Learning to skate

Postby archibalduk » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:19 pm

Have you edited the database in any way?
archibalduk
Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
TBL Admin Team

Trophies:  1   2   1

Postby YaBoyJayNHL » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:22 am

No, I have not.
YaBoyJayNHL
Learning to skate

Postby YaBoyJayNHL » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:28 am

I just redownloaded it and tried it and it didn't work.
YaBoyJayNHL
Learning to skate

Postby archibalduk » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:38 pm

I see what you mean. I'm not sure what is going on there. Can you use the Steam version instead?
archibalduk
TBL Admin Team

Postby YaBoyJayNHL » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:45 am

I use a cracked copy
YaBoyJayNHL
Learning to skate

Postby Tasku » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:34 am

YaBoyJayNHL wrote:I use a cracked copy

Piracy is a bannable offence. Banned.
Tasku
NOT WITHOUT A WHEEL!
TBL Admin Team

Postby jopare1 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:06 pm

I am not sure how to download the last version of player update. I don't see the downloading file. Is it something have change? I can't download files on Steam and on the forum i don,t have the link. Can somebody help me with the whole process from A to Z please.

Thanks!
jopare1
Learning to skate

Postby archibalduk » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:59 pm

jopare1 wrote:I am not sure how to download the last version of player update. I don't see the downloading file. Is it something have change? I can't download files on Steam and on the forum i don,t have the link. Can somebody help me with the whole process from A to Z please.

Thanks!

It is only available via Steam. Why can't you download it via Steam?
archibalduk
TBL Admin Team

Previous

Return to Game Add-ons & TBL Rosters Forum