The Blue Line

TBL Rosters Crash/Malfunction Thread

Want to ask EHM graphics questions, questions about a project or make requests for a project? Don't know what files go where? Are you working on a new addon or roster update? This is the place to discuss! Also the official home of the TBL Eastside Hockey Manager Roster Update Project (formerly known as the Manimal/Lidas Rosters).
Forum rules
We cannot generally give estimated release dates for the TBL Rosters. If we do have an estimated release date then we will post it in the Site News. Please do not ask us when the release date will be as we simply cannot say. The update work is undertaken by a small number of very kind users who do the work in their spare time. It is simply the case that the update will be released as soon as the planned work has been completed. For obvious reasons we do not rush releases. The more people who help with the updating work, the quicker we can get the rosters updated and released. If you would like to help then please post in the Researcher Sign-up Thread. All serious offers of help are very gratefully received.

Useful Links: Locating your EHM:EA installation folderImporting an EHM 2007 database into EHM:EALogo DimensionsWhere to install databases and graphicsTBL Rosters Crash/Malfunction Thread

Re: TBL Rosters Crash/Malfunction Thread

Postby Smylie » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:24 am

Smylie wrote:TBL DB 2018: Early Beta version . Am using this and have come to a spot where the game stops and won't move past it.... Where can I upload the game for you guys to look at?

Hello.... anyone..... Buelller, Bueller?
Smylie
Junior League

Trophies:  1

Postby raipeh » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:23 pm

Sorry for not going through the whole thread, but in the latest TBL Beta-DB with Vegas, the game crashes for me in 23.02.2026.
Thought I'd put a report in, if it's reproducible, or still present in the upcoming new DB. I haven't tampered with the database/save in any way. Swedish HockeyAllsvenskan is in 'view-only' in selected leagues.

RIP this save I guess!

raipeh
Junior League

Postby DarkSlimus » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:08 am

Hi there,

back on EHM and test the new DB (17-18 beta)

when I want to fire Graig Ryan (Coach for the Vegas Golden King) cause he have bad stats, game crash.

I edited the DB and change his tactics preference from none to unknow0 and now i can fire him without crash !
DarkSlimus
Junior League

Postby archibalduk » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:41 pm

DarkSlimus wrote:Hi there,

back on EHM and test the new DB (17-18 beta)

when I want to fire Graig Ryan (Coach for the Vegas Golden King) cause he have bad stats, game crash.

I edited the DB and change his tactics preference from none to unknow0 and now i can fire him without crash !

Very interesting. I'll take a look at this - it might require a fix to the Editor and/or the DB. Thanks very much! :thup:
archibalduk
Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
TBL Admin Team

Trophies:  1   2   1

Postby Named » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:29 pm

Its known bug when you want fire Vegas coach it crash. Other works. Dont know if Alessandro found a way to fix it without release this coach :?
Named
League structures guru
TBL Rosters Researcher

Postby isselu » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:01 pm

so i have the tbl 2016/2017 roster version 9.6 and everytime i try to do a fantasy draft regardless of what time period i start in it just simply crashes, i have tried deleting the game completely and downloading everything again but it didn't work. how do i solve this?
isselu
Junior League

Postby SEPH » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:58 pm

This is not really a crash nor maybe not a Malfunction, but the Beta roster doesn't have the actual flag for Serbia.
SEPH
Junior League

Postby ssdlpf » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:03 am

raipeh wrote:Sorry for not going through the whole thread, but in the latest TBL Beta-DB with Vegas, the game crashes for me in 23.02.2026.
Thought I'd put a report in, if it's reproducible, or still present in the upcoming new DB. I haven't tampered with the database/save in any way. Swedish HockeyAllsvenskan is in 'view-only' in selected leagues.

RIP this save I guess!

i'm having this same problem. it looks as if HockeyAllsvenskan just doesn't have any games scheduled after the 23rd of february. is there any way to fix this or is my game just toast?
ssdlpf
Learning to skate

Postby archibalduk » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:54 am

These are questions for BKArchitect's thread as they do not relate to the TBL Rosters.
archibalduk
TBL Admin Team

Postby ssdlpf » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:13 pm

archibalduk wrote:These are questions for BKArchitect's thread as they do not relate to the TBL Rosters.

? the roster/database i'm using is the TBL early beta roster that was posted in july, but the thread is locked so i can't ask in it. is there another place where i should be asking?
ssdlpf
Learning to skate

Postby archibalduk » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:09 pm

Sorry that's my mistake. I thought I saw reference to the 36 team DB.

I'll try this out with the latest version of the DB when I next have it. :thup:
archibalduk
TBL Admin Team

Postby SEPH » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:24 am

I don't know if you can play with the USHL, but I was randomly testing some teams to make sure my roster was working.

I did come across a problem with the Beta version of TB roster, when you pick to be the GM of a USHL team and hit the USHL button on your main toolbar the game crashes.
SEPH
Junior League

Postby archibalduk » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:34 pm

The new version of the rosters will be out fairly soon. I think it'd be useful to test that out with the new version just in case it has already been fixed.
archibalduk
TBL Admin Team

Postby philou21 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:47 pm

archibalduk wrote:The new version of the rosters will be out fairly soon. I think it'd be useful to test that out with the new version just in case it has already been fixed.

We need a hype smiley.

Hype! :joy:
philou21
24 cups!!!
The Great One

Previous

Return to Game Add-ons & TBL Rosters Forum