The Blue Line

1974/75: Nino's Rosters - Mario Lemieux as an 8 year old

Want to ask EHM graphics questions, questions about a project or make requests for a project? Don't know what files go where? Are you working on a new addon or roster update? This is the place to discuss! Also the official home of the TBL Eastside Hockey Manager Roster Update Project (formerly known as the Manimal/Lidas Rosters).
Forum rules
We cannot generally give estimated release dates for the TBL Rosters. If we do have an estimated release date then we will post it in the Site News. Please do not ask us when the release date will be as we simply cannot say. The update work is undertaken by a small number of very kind users who do the work in their spare time. It is simply the case that the update will be released as soon as the planned work has been completed. For obvious reasons we do not rush releases. The more people who help with the updating work, the quicker we can get the rosters updated and released. If you would like to help then please post in the Researcher Sign-up Thread. All serious offers of help are very gratefully received.

Useful Links: Locating your EHM:EA installation folderImporting an EHM 2007 database into EHM:EALogo DimensionsWhere to install databases and graphicsTBL Rosters Crash/Malfunction Thread

Re: 1974/75: Nino's Rosters - Mario Lemieux as an 8 year old

Postby hulkster5 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:46 pm

Thank you Nino33 for this awesome roster.

I've made update for this roster which includes all Finnish Swedish,Russian,Czech players (All players from those countries which are born before 1980). Also players from Germany, Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Romania, Poland etc.

Values I Use:

-10 generational player
-9 star player
-8 career nhl player
-7 european national team player A-level
-6 regular european main league player, or national team player B-level
-5 european tier-2 player, or national team player B-level

If anyone wants me to share this, please contact me.

ps. sorry for my bad english

-hulkster5
hulkster5
Learning to skate

Re: 1974/75: Nino's Rosters - Mario Lemieux as an 8 year old

Postby hulkster5 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:53 pm

I also have facepack and logos for allmost everything I edit

-hulkster5
hulkster5
Learning to skate

Previous

Return to Game Add-ons & TBL Rosters Forum