The Blue Line

Feedback on the simulation

All general EHM-related discussion goes here. It's the place to chat about gameplay or concepts NOT related to specific topics. Claim bragging rights and impress the community by posting your records! CLICK HERE to purchase your copy of EHM 1.
Forum rules
Useful Links: EHM 2005 GuideEHM 2007 GuideEHM:EA ChangelistEHM:EA User Manual

Re: Feedback on the simulation

Postby krownroyal83 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:32 am

Every time that I get an email about a player on a point streak or a goal streak it's always broken the next time they play. How is this even possible unless the game outcomes are already pre-determined? I almost want to test this. Next time I get an email about a player on a streak I should take control of the team they are playing and have my goalie pulled the whole game. No way the player on the streak doesn't keep it going with the goalie pulled the whole game unless something is seriously wrong with the game dynamics.
krownroyal83
Minor League

Postby Epic » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:55 pm

krownroyal83 wrote:Every time that I get an email about a player on a point streak or a goal streak it's always broken the next time they play. How is this even possible unless the game outcomes are already pre-determined? I almost want to test this. Next time I get an email about a player on a streak I should take control of the team they are playing and have my goalie pulled the whole game. No way the player on the streak doesn't keep it going with the goalie pulled the whole game unless something is seriously wrong with the game dynamics.

I wouldn't say it happens every time, but it does happen too often.
Epic
Prospect

Postby krownroyal83 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:37 am

I assumed it happened every time. Either way when I get an email that a player is on a streak it's generally as a death sentence for them haha.
krownroyal83
Minor League

Previous

Return to General EHM Chat