As i been bored of the game lately and no challenge to join i have made own house rules that anyone are free to use or try out.
Use TBL 9.4 database roosters. Take over random AHL team and holiday sim to April 15th 2017. Resign random AHL manager. Take over last NHL team in the standings. 3rd party programs are forbidden in this challenge. AHL team management is allowed to raise and train prospects.
End of Season 1 (2017 April 15th to June 24th 2017)
Once the Stanley Cup Finals are done.
1. Trade away every player on your team that is 29 year old or older!
2. You're going to trade them for draft picks and young players.
3. Anyone not traded before entering the draft has to be released.
• All players aged 29 or older at start of season 2 must be traded or released before entering the draft. Player's age is as of the start of the season.
• You must trade these players for draft picks or young players under contract (or a combination of the two).
• Incoming players must be aged 24 or younger! Look at the player's birthdate. He must be 24 or under at the start of the regular season. Don't trade for a guy who is going to turn 25 before the season starts.
• You may not trade for unsigned players/prospects!
• You may not send draft picks out in a trade. They can only come in.
• You can package multiple 29 or older players in a deal.
• You may not trade for draft picks for future drafts, only the 2017 draft.
• You may not re-sign players aged 29 and over so that they'll get trade interest. He'll have to be allowed to go for nothing.
• You may re-sign any other players with expiring contracts.
• You may sign any of your unsigned prospects but you may not trade them.
You won't be able to make any more moves.
Season 2 (1/7 2017 to 30/6 2018)
-Each season on June 15th the veteran age will drop.
You'll have the option of trading away these veteran players or keeping them. The same restrictions apply here that applied the when you first took over the team but the age will drop. This means by june 15th 2018 players who are 28 or getting 28 before season 3 can be traded and so on.
2017-2018: Players aged 28 or older may be traded
2018-2019: Players aged 27 or older may be traded
2019-2020: Players aged 26 or older may be traded
2020-2021: Players aged 25 or older may be traded
-Also, each season you may trade one players under the veteran age. You may not package this player with a veteran. They must be traded on their own.
- 1 UFA can be signed per year with a maximum of 2m$ cap hit per seson avr.
-In this challenge you are not allowed to:
Trade away your draft picks.
Claim players from waivers.
Make sure to Disable Human Manager Sackings