The Blue Line

Player being shopped by his team

All general EHM-related discussion goes here. It's the place to chat about gameplay or concepts NOT related to specific topics. Claim bragging rights and impress the community by posting your records! CLICK HERE to purchase your copy of EHM 1.
Forum rules
Useful Links: EHM 2005 GuideEHM 2007 GuideEHM:EA ChangelistEHM:EA User Manual

Player being shopped by his team

Postby krownroyal83 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:02 am

Sometimes I don't get the logic of this game. So I just get a message in my game that Scotty Upshall has been put on the block by his team the St. Louis Blues. Not a big deal since he's he's far from the best player in the world. The issue I have is he's currently playing on their first line and has 14 points in his 1st 17 games. He's 2nd in team scoring with a cap hit of only 800k. Based on all that he's the perfect guy to have around yet he's placed on the block. Not by his request either and doesn't appear to be unhappy. It's very early in the season, they are just barely out of a playoff spot and it's not like the Blues would be sellers yet since the deadline is months away. Also they have nearly 4 million in cap place so it's not really a cap issue. Just seems like a strange to move him at this time.
krownroyal83
Minor League

Re: Player being shopped by his team

Postby marksbros6 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:34 am

Interesting one?

Maybe see what he goes for then assess the merits of the move?
marksbros6
TBL Rosters Researcher

Re: Player being shopped by his team

Postby krownroyal83 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:24 am

A little over a month later he went down with an injury. It would appear that he is no longer on the block. Guess i'll have to see what happens when he comes back in a month. With 23 points in 32 games and only a 800k cap hit i hope he doesn't get put back on the block.
krownroyal83
Minor League

Return to General EHM Chat