The Blue Line

Goon Team?

All general EHM-related discussion goes here. It's the place to chat about gameplay or concepts NOT related to specific topics. Claim bragging rights and impress the community by posting your records! CLICK HERE to purchase your copy of EHM 1.
Forum rules
Useful Links: EHM 2005 GuideEHM 2007 GuideEHM:EA ChangelistEHM:EA User Manual

Re: Goon Team?

Postby Primis » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:45 am

BulldogsFan wrote:which tactic is that?

Primis wrote:I decided it would be fun to take over one of the "fake" UHL teams (Danbury, in honor of the former Trashers) that have no staff at all, and sign a bunch of goons, set them to Berserk and every Aggressive setting I can find, and see what happens in Lidas 2.3..

I have the Tactic actually saved somewhere (named GOON of course) but I can't find it at the moment. It's probably on my EHM folder backup on my external backup drive. It was done in the EHM 2007 and I don't have any of the 2007 stuff on my newer laptop here, only EHM 1.

I wasn't subtle or elegant with the tactic though. It was very in-your-face to maximize the PIM potential.
Primis
Freeware Moderator

Postby marksbros6 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:25 pm

matt44 wrote:Hey guys, I am currently half way through my first season with the Coyotes.

In my team are:

Belak - 7 Fights
Carcillo - 9 Fights
Dingman - 7 Fights
Bates - 2 Fights
Fedoruk - 8 fights

In my AHL side are:
Parker
Bellamare
Lessard

Anyone else have more fighters in their ranks?

I claimed Parker (the Sherrif!) off waivers and have been menaing to put him on the checking line in place of Fedoruk for months but Fedoruk has played 40-odd games and has a rating of 7.22 and is second on the team in hits (behind Doan).

Is that Dan 'Car-bomb' Carcillo? Good work getting him to fight, last I saw of him in real-life playing for Rangers he was a chirpy little sod but a bit lightweight for any proper 'tilts', thought he just liked winding people up!

Never had a full-on goon-team, but usually play in the UK, where my guys seem to get 3-game suspensions for fighting (despite that not strictly being the league rules). Plenty of UK 'tough-guys' in the database so might like to play a 'fight a night' save at some point?
marksbros6
TBL Rosters Researcher

Postby dave1927p » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:54 am

I feel old when i see a post from myself from almost 10 years ago...
dave1927p
First Line

Postby Kopi » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:06 am

dave1927p wrote:I feel old when i see a post from myself from almost 10 years ago...

:-D i know how it is.

Im for sure starting GOON team when we get the new update for 17-18 season at LNAH =D>
Kopi
Fringe Player

Trophies:  3   1

Previous

Return to General EHM Chat