EHM Online Leagues

The "I am looking for an online league" thread

This is the place to discuss any aspect of EHM online or network play. If you wish to advertise your own league then please post in the "Join our EHM online league" thread.

Moderator: Commish Team

Forum rules
Do you run your own online EHM league? If so, you are more than welcome to post a thread within this forum to discuss/advertise your league. Only users with 35+ posts on the forum are allowed to advertise their leagues. All league adverts must comply with these rules.

Looking for an EHM Online-League

Postby FoxGoalie » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:47 am

Hi Guys,

as the title says I am looking for an Online League that fits me and that I fit in :D

I checked the forum and Reddit, found a couple leagues and now I am even more confused than before. SBHL, WHL, NASL, EHMConnected ... :dunno:

My background:

I would consider myself an advanced beginner in EHM - knowing about the main functions such as finances, scouting and tactics. Haven't played an EHM-Network-Game though. I am a regular member of a few EA NHL Online Leagues, so I am familiar with the procedures of an online league.

I live in Germany and would prefer a european community, but that is definately secondary and no must, as I am fluent in anglais.

I will try to find out more myself but would be grateful for any orientation. :help:
FoxGoalie
Junior League

Re: The "I am looking for an online league" thread

Postby vilifyingforce » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:56 am

EHMConnected is just a site. The WHL, EHL, SBHL, NASL and MHL are all leagues I'm aware of. My league, the EHL currently has one opening. I believe all the leagues have switched to discord for out messaging app.

I'd also say all the leagues I've been in are rather global.
vilifyingforce
Stanley Cup Winner

Trophies:  3   5   8

Postby Mike Lowe » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:55 pm

Hi all,

I'm a staff writer for Operation Sports, and an avid sim sports gamer. I host a number of leagues at Sim Sports Global, but am not in a hockey league yet, and would like to find a good EHM one. I've been playing simulation sports games for the last 21 years, and while I've taken a team to the Super Bowl and two teams to a World Series, I've never won THE big one! :)

Anyway, I'd love to get connected with a good, established league, or even a new one with a group of guys who are planning to be around a while.

Another consideration, but one not everyone may be interested in, would be to freely host a league at simsportsglobal.com where we could help get things setup for a commissioner who'd be interested in hosting the league. Trust me, you'd have a lot of guys interested from there.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing more! Be in touch!
Mike Lowe
Junior League

Postby FatRatMatt » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:40 am

Just a question. I am planning on making my own league and advertising it but I need 35+ posts. Does it count as a post if I reply to someones post?
FatRatMatt
Junior League

Postby Tasku » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:54 pm

FatRatMatt wrote:Just a question. I am planning on making my own league and advertising it but I need 35+ posts. Does it count as a post if I reply to someones post?

Yup, I'd say that counts as advertising. We don't want people to just come in here and advertise their league, and not be a part of the community. Hence the rules.
Tasku
NOT WITHOUT A WHEEL!
TBL Admin Team

Postby RomaGoth » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:52 pm

Mike Lowe wrote:Hi all,

I'm a staff writer for Operation Sports, and an avid sim sports gamer. I host a number of leagues at Sim Sports Global, but am not in a hockey league yet, and would like to find a good EHM one. I've been playing simulation sports games for the last 21 years, and while I've taken a team to the Super Bowl and two teams to a World Series, I've never won THE big one! :)

Anyway, I'd love to get connected with a good, established league, or even a new one with a group of guys who are planning to be around a while.

Another consideration, but one not everyone may be interested in, would be to freely host a league at simsportsglobal.com where we could help get things setup for a commissioner who'd be interested in hosting the league. Trust me, you'd have a lot of guys interested from there.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing more! Be in touch!

I can vouch for Mike. His leagues are top-notch, wish I could have stayed with them but unfortunately I have issues accessing his website.
RomaGoth
Fringe Player

Postby Savvy93 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:22 am

Hey guys, I am looking for a EHM 2015 Online league with the capacity of 1 rookie GM :D I've been playing the Freeware EHM for decades online, winning a few cups but it just.. meh. It's the same thing all over again and I want a new experience. I got EHM 2015 like 1,5 years back and only been playing offline so far so I'd new some guidelines to go along when joining the Online experience but I'm a fast learner so that would be managable. So if there's any league out there recruiting - here I am!
Savvy93
Learning to skate

Previous

Return to General EHM Online Chat