The Blue Line

World Hockey Manager

Discuss anything related to hockey games / gaming or online hockey games in this forum; such as EA Sports NHL series and Wolverine Sports' Faceoff Hockey. Are you working on a new hockey game? Feel free to post about it in here!
Forum rules
PLEASE NOTE: ADVERTISING A LEAGUE/COMPETITION/WEB SITE/FORUM IS NO LONGER PERMITTED ANYWHERE ON THE BLUE LINE. We have had too many people take liberties with this privilege; signing up simply to advertise their site and not actually contributing to the community. We also see a lot of bumping of threads which is really just spamming the site. Anybody that advertises anything on TBL will be permanently banned for spamming.

World Hockey Manager

Postby GoldTownGames » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:21 pm

Hi everyone! We just want to let you know that we are releasing a brand new hockey manager game to mobile platforms in the spring of 2017, called “World Hockey Manager”. You can read about it here and if you want to follow the developing process, please check out our devblog at http://www.goldtowngames.com, or follow World Hockey Manager on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.

If you have any questions about the game we will be happy to answer you! :-)
GoldTownGames
Junior League
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:00 pm
Points: 0.05

Re: World Hockey Manager

Postby MWE » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:45 pm

Will it be a 2d engine or a sim for the matches?
MWE
#1 Tom Sestito Fan
Stanley Cup Winner
 
Posts: 1,338
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:43 pm
Points: 17.39
Trophies:  1   1

Re: World Hockey Manager

Postby GoldTownGames » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:55 pm

MWE wrote:Will it be a 2d engine or a sim for the matches?


The game will be in 2D with rendered 3D images for some parts. The matches will be played in a simulation with our own match engine and displayed as they are played, watch the playstore trailer here: https://vimeo.com/195928657

Take note that things might still change so nothing is completely final. Each match will be about 2 minutes but we are still tweaking that part to find the optimal lenght for them.
GoldTownGames
Junior League
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:00 pm
Points: 0.05

Re: World Hockey Manager

Postby Filip Croatia » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:48 pm

GoldTownGames wrote:
MWE wrote:Will it be a 2d engine or a sim for the matches?


The game will be in 2D with rendered 3D images for some parts. The matches will be played in a simulation with our own match engine and displayed as they are played, watch the playstore trailer here: https://vimeo.com/195928657

Take note that things might still change so nothing is completely final. Each match will be about 2 minutes but we are still tweaking that part to find the optimal lenght for them.



Is this project still alive ? Can you share some more infos ?
User avatar
Filip Croatia
TBL Rosters Researcher
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:55 pm
Points: 1.92

Re: World Hockey Manager

Postby GoldTownGames » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:36 pm

Filip Croatia wrote:
GoldTownGames wrote:
MWE wrote:Will it be a 2d engine or a sim for the matches?


The game will be in 2D with rendered 3D images for some parts. The matches will be played in a simulation with our own match engine and displayed as they are played, watch the playstore trailer here: https://vimeo.com/195928657

Take note that things might still change so nothing is completely final. Each match will be about 2 minutes but we are still tweaking that part to find the optimal lenght for them.



Is this project still alive ? Can you share some more infos ?


Sure! We are on a soft launch in Czech Republic as we speak. We don't know yet when to launch globally. Follow our blog http://goldtowngames.com/en/blog/ and World Hockey Manager on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the very latest info. :)
GoldTownGames
Junior League
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:00 pm
Points: 0.05

Re: World Hockey Manager

Postby Filip Croatia » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:56 pm

GoldTownGames wrote:
Filip Croatia wrote:
GoldTownGames wrote:
The game will be in 2D with rendered 3D images for some parts. The matches will be played in a simulation with our own match engine and displayed as they are played, watch the playstore trailer here: https://vimeo.com/195928657



Sure! We are on a soft launch in Czech Republic as we speak. We don't know yet when to launch globally. Follow our blog http://goldtowngames.com/en/blog/ and World Hockey Manager on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the very latest info. :)



Thanks !

How many leagues will be in the game ? NHL and ? :)
User avatar
Filip Croatia
TBL Rosters Researcher
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:55 pm
Points: 1.92

Re: World Hockey Manager

Postby GoldTownGames » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:42 pm

Filip Croatia wrote:

Thanks !

How many leagues will be in the game ? NHL and ? :)


We're gonna take a different approach, since there will be so many teams in the world you will all create and name your own teams, and the computer will generate players. Then you compete with that team against thousands, maybe millions world wide. Every player in the game will be unique! Every season is 20 days long (20 games) and then we will have champions in different categories and divisions.
GoldTownGames
Junior League
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:00 pm
Points: 0.05

Re: World Hockey Manager

Postby GoldTownGames » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:45 pm

GoldTownGames
Junior League
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:00 pm
Points: 0.05


Return to Hockey Games General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests