[2014-15] TBL Rosters v7.3 (Vanilla)

Keep Eastside Hockey Manager 1 and EHM 2007 up to date with these roster updates.
The_Blue_Line
I'm Just a Bot
Custom Rank: TBL Test Account

[2014-15] TBL Rosters v7.3 (Vanilla)

Post by The_Blue_Line » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:24 pm

This is a 2014/15 roster update for Eastside Hockey Manager: Early Access. This is the fourth version to be released this season, but is the first for EHM:EA.

If you have any questions or want more information about the roster update, visit here: http://www.ehmtheblueline.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=45

Enjoy!

CHANGELIST:
  • First release to support EHM Early Access
  • Updated teams and rosters for the following:
  • > NHL, AHL and ECHL
  • > Austrian EBEL
  • > British EIHL, EPL and NIHL-1
  • > Finnish Liiga
  • > Latvian Elite League
  • > Russian KHL
  • > Slovakian Extraliga
  • > Swedish SHL and Allsvenskan
  • > Swiss NLA
  • Re-rated players in the Swedish SHL and made a start in re-rating the Allsvenskan
  • Updated injuries, contract extensions and jersey numbers for the NHL
  • Updated player career histories for:
  • > Finnish Liiga & Mestis (90% of contracted players updated)
  • > Swedish SHL & Allsvenskan (90% of contracted players updated)
  • Add some missing ECHL players
  • Added missing players from the top 60 WHL 2014 draftees
  • NHL draftees updated
  • Added around 250 missing teams (predominantly Finnish and Swedish junior teams)
  • Added several missing leagues (predominantly Finnish junior leagues)
  • Updated league champion data for all playable leagues and certain non-playable leagues
  • Updated IIHF rankings and tournament standings data
  • Various tweaks have been made now that certain limitations in EHM 2007 are no longer an issue in EHM Early Access:
  • > Updated league names for various leagues (e.g. the Swedish Elitserien is now the SHL and the Russian Superleague is now the KHL)
  • > Restored the NHL salary cap and floor back to their real life values
  • > Restored Consistency ratings for forwards to the full 1 – 20 scale
  • > Restored Temperament ratings for all players (these are now set to zero so that the game can create appropriate values)
Download [EHM 2007 Format]: http://1drv.ms/1IDKxe0 (See the guide below on how to import the database into EHM:EA)

How to import the EHM 2007 database using the Import function in EHM:EA

1. Extract the database to your /data/database/ folder.

2. Load EHM:EA and click on “Import Database” from the main menu screen.

3. You will be prompted to select the EHM 2007 database to import. The start year is listed in brackets next to the name of each database. Click on OK and the game will start converting the database.

4. The process can take around 5 minutes. Once it is complete, you can select your imported database like usual from the “New Game” button.

Please visit this thread if you have any problems/questions: http://www.ehmtheblueline.com/forums/vi ... 82#p180850

Greg956
Learning to skate

Re: [2014-15] TBL Rosters v7.3 (NHL:EA)

Post by Greg956 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:52 am

Is there any way of editing it? I need some things, but I see any of editors from previous years, dont work. Steam version doesnt include editors...

archibalduk
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
Favourite Team: Guildford (EPL) / Invicta (NIHL)

Re: [2014-15] TBL Rosters v7.3 (NHL:EA)

Post by archibalduk » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:05 am

Greg956 wrote:Is there any way of editing it? I need some things, but I see any of editors from previous years, dont work. Steam version doesnt include editors...
I'm going to upload an EHM 2007 version of the database today (it is identical to the EHM:EA format database). You can use the EHM 2007 Editors to edit this version. Then you can import it into EHM:EA - there's a guide here: http://www.ehmtheblueline.com/forums/vi ... 13&t=13582

I hadn't uploaded the EHM 2007 database sooner because I knew there would inevitably be users struggling to import it into EHM:EA. So I thought best to keep things simple to start with.

I'm locking this thread now because I forgot to do so when I first uploaded the database. But I'll leave your question here because it's a really good one and I'm sure others are wondering it too.

archibalduk
TBL Admin Team

Re: [2014-15] TBL Rosters v7.3

Post by archibalduk » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:38 pm

I have uploaded an EHM 2007 format version of the database. See the first post for the download link.

archibalduk
TBL Admin Team

Re: [2014-15] TBL Rosters v7.3

Post by archibalduk » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:36 pm

Please note that we have removed the EHM:EA format database as the new version of the game requires a newly imported database. Rather than recreating a new format database potentially every fortnight, we will simply host an EHM 2007 format database so that you can re-import the database as and when required.

Return to “Roster Updates”