The Blue Line

EHM Freeware Online Leagues Thread

Prior to the development of Eastside Hockey Manager by SI Games, the game was a one-man freeware project by Risto Remes. This forum is the place to discuss any aspects relating to the freeware edition.

Moderator: Freeware Moderators

Forum rules
Visit our Downloads Section to download the full game as well as various editors and data updates (including roster updates).

All advertisements for online leagues must be posted in our Online Leagues Thread.

EHM Freeware Online Leagues Thread

Postby archibalduk » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:29 pm

Please post any adverts for online Freeware EHM Leagues in this thread (any outside of this thread will be deleted). We have had a lot of difficulty with people spamming the forums / constantly upping threads in the past. Consequently we do not allow a league to be advertised in this thread more than once every two months.
archibalduk
Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
TBL Admin Team

Trophies:  1   2   1

Re: EHM Freeware Online Leagues Thread

Postby ryan callahan » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:12 pm

Well if anyone is francophone and wants to join an experienced and unique league (we're up to season 2038-39 and we have started in 2007 IRL), http://lnhs.niceboard.com/ is for you. Stars, Kings, Rangers, Coyotes and Panthers are the available teams.
ryan callahan
Learning to skate

Postby WhalersLiveOn » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:39 pm

Great league with some openings right now

http://z13.invisionfree.com/INHL/index.php?act=idx

Great Commissioner, tell them Arz sent you
WhalersLiveOn
Learning to skate

Postby Ryder21 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:17 am

Last edited by Ryder21 on Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryder21
Learning to skate

Postby lewis94 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:10 pm

yasar wrote:Who would be interested in joining an EHM sim league? Rosters by Hokay

HSSL, it stands for Hockey Stars Sim League.

I plan to open the league when I get 20-25 GM's, so I need to know if there's anybody interested in joining a sim league. Will be using EHM v1.16, as that's the program I've been using for a while lately to run an online league(s). The simmer of HSSL is active, and is always active when it comes to simming. And the sims usually happens daily. So let me know if you are interested, so I can post the league up!

Thanks.

I'll provide the link anyway: http://hsslnetworkpro.forumotion.com/

I checked out your site but couldn't find the rules or simming schedule anywhere. Looks like you're going through seasons pretty fast...
lewis94
Junior League

Postby mistahjoe » Sat May 13, 2017 8:32 pm

Come join the Global Hockey League (GHL) at http://globalhockeyl.proboards.com/

We have a dedicated commissioner and a long-history. GHL is actually a reboot league from a previous run that took us into the 2030 season. That means this roster pack contains some of your favorites, and some of the kids along the way, including Nolan Patrick, Joseph Veleno, Auston Matthews, Connor McDavid, and Jack Eichel!

All open teams have a cross-conference interim GM, so you have someone who has been watching over the open teams to continue their rebuilds or continue their cup run; we have both opportunities available for the GMs looking for those chances! Open teams are Anaheim, Buffalo, Colorado, Columbus, New York Rangers, Nashville, and Vancouver.

Come check us out; we hope to bring in some active GMs to add to our already stellar crew!

Thanks,
Joe (ATL GM)
mistahjoe
Learning to skate

Postby archibalduk » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:42 pm

Please no more than one post per league in here. Any duplicate posts or blatant upping will be deleted.
archibalduk
Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
TBL Admin Team

Trophies:  1   2   1

Postby senators fan » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:58 am

Ryder21 wrote:
yasar wrote:Who would be interested in joining an EHM sim league? Rosters by Hokay

I plan to open the league when I get 20-25 GM's, so I need to know if there's anybody interested in joining a sim league. Will be using EHM v1.16, as that's the program I've been using for a while lately to run an online league(s). The simmer of HSSL is active, and is always active when it comes to simming. And the sims usually happens daily. So let me know if you are interested, so I can post the league up!

Thanks.

PLZ OPEN A NEW LEAGUE. im having EHM withdrawl!

I reported this (I think I was ignored, but I don't know.) because the link provided on this post does not exist! The league does not exist whatsoever, and I want this post deleted. After deleting it, can you delete this comment as well.

Thank you!
senators fan
Learning to skate

Postby Tasku » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:02 pm

senators fan wrote:
Ryder21 wrote:

Thanks.

PLZ OPEN A NEW LEAGUE. im having EHM withdrawl!

I reported this (I think I was ignored, but I don't know.) because the link provided on this post does not exist! The league does not exist whatsoever, and I want this post deleted. After deleting it, can you delete this comment as well.

Thank you!

Your report was ignored because we're not going to start removing posts by third party users because you want them removed. It is quite sufficient that it is mentioned in this thread that this league is no longer active. I've already removed all ads for it, and now we're done with this. Thank you.
Tasku
NOT WITHOUT A WHEEL!
TBL Admin Team

Return to Freeware Eastside Hockey Manager