Download (for use with Eastside Hockey Manager: Early Access OR the EHM 2007 + CSD Patch): http://1drv.ms/1M3334V (1974 start date version - v3.1)
Download (for use without the Custom Start Date Patch): http://sdrv.ms/13e3QDM (2006 start date version - v3.0 - for EHM 2007)
Background Images - NHL (by jhcjobpb): http://sdrv.ms/13e3Ljy
Facepack - NHL Megapack (1974 start date) (by XenHL): http://1drv.ms/1HKShtB
Rink Graphics - NHL (Standard 2D) (by B. Stinson): https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=A ... 29C5C5!506
Rink Graphics - NHL (Zoomed 2D) (by colinrsmall): http://1drv.ms/1abPr6H
3D Team & Competition Logos - NHL & SM-Liiga (by jhcjobpb): http://sdrv.ms/13e3zRc
Team & Competition Logos - North America (by XenHL): https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=A ... 29C5C5!507
Discussion / Questions / Feedback: viewtopic.php?p=144822#p144822
- Additional player stats/history added (thanks XenHL!)
- Added many (not all) historical US College players
- Extensive editing of historical European/Russian players (including particular PAs and OFF/DEF Roles)
- Improvement/correction of European/Russian team names
- Historical League Records for Major Junior/Minor Pro added
- All “post 1974 retired numbers” removed (many were already removed)
- Used the new Updater to calculate the Strength Attribute as well as "Optimizing the Database"
- Added Staff for all Major Junior teams
- Added Staff for all AHL teams
- Some review/editing of NHL Player Attributes, AHL Staff AHL Attributes and Major Junior Staff Attributes
- Additional logo/team background graphic add-ons (thanks jhcjobpb!)
- Fixed a number of issues last fall after release (including deleting the remaining “weird names”)
- I've added the Draft info/NHL Rights and edited the PAs of all AHL players. Previously minor pro players all had a PA of -5 (max 100) and previously no minor pro players were connected to an NHL team
- Created hundreds of additional Major Junior players/staff
- Thanks to XenHL's efforts, added complete player history for approx 17 minor pro teams and added the non-NHL player history for about 15 NHL teams. Previously only NHL players had player history, and previously only NHL/WHA stats were entered (now Junior/College as well as Minor Pro player history is included)
- Deleted all modern players/staff (the default db has 43,711 players/staff, the 1974 db currently has 4,180 players/staff)All "modern" players and staff have been deleted! (the game does seem to create staff at start-up).
- Added hundreds of historical Swedes, Finns, and Czechs/Slovaks players! Work continues (still adding historical US and Russian players). Additional editing work (in particular PAs and OFF/DEF Roles still need review/editing)
- Initial release. A culmination of over two years work!
- Created a historical NHL from 1974 by combining the two NA pro leagues (NHL and WHA…for those that might not know there were two major pro hockey leagues from 1972-1979 in North America).
- Created historical AHL by combining 27 historical minor pro teams from 1974.
- Created a historical CHL (14 of 16 teams) by using the remaining historical pro teams from 1974.
- Historical NHL rosters as of 1974!
- Historical NHL staff! Many created from retired players to increase the number of assistant coaches and scouts.
- AHL/CHL players 100% populated with historical (minor pro) players.
- Major junior teams (WHL-OHL-QMJHL) 100% populated with historical players.
- Created hundreds of historical "minor hockey" players who are age 1-16 at game start-up (used these players to populate the Mite, Tyke, Atom, Novice, PeeWee, Bantam and PreJunior "minor hockey" leagues I created).
- Correct Stanley Cup, league/team records and individual awards (Art Ross, Vezina, etc) history.
- Correct NHL and WHA history/stats for all NHL players.
- Some historical Europeans/Russians players (about 100 total).
- Free agent modern players and staff have been deleted! As have modern Players/Staff from European/Russian Elite First Division/Junior!
- Significant review and editing of player and staff attributes.
You can view a slide show of screenshots from the database here: Photobucket
You can view a gallery of screenshots from the database here: Facebook
Below are a couple of screenshots to show you how the database looks like (note that there are additional screenshots to view if you follow the Photobucket or Facebook links above.