Question about profile set up

Find our latest site news here. Want to contribute, have an idea or having a problem? Post your feedback here!
Hypnotist
Checking Line

Question about profile set up

Post by Hypnotist » Wed May 02, 2007 9:27 pm

How do you add the extra line above an avatar like Arch's "I Hate Scrollbars!"?

V4ND3RP00L
Fringe Player
Custom Rank: JVanderPool

Post by V4ND3RP00L » Wed May 02, 2007 9:30 pm

That would be called a special title and I suppose you get it if you are known around here.

Such as you being an admin or just a big poster who gives out great information for anything.

You might want to just PM one of the admin people around here and see about it. They might give one to you just for asking or requesting it, but as far as I know, you probably have to be well known in order to recieve that.
:-)

archibalduk
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
Favourite Team: Guildford (EPL) / Invicta (NIHL)

Post by archibalduk » Wed May 02, 2007 9:35 pm

Ah I'm afraid that we don't just give them out! You have to earn it first! There's no set rules on how to earn a special title; it's entirely upto the discretion of the Admins. However, in general you have to make some consistent and (relatively) large contributions. This doesn't necessarily mean making addons for EHM; it could be contributing to the Forums by making useful posts (and of course you've been on the Forums for a while and have made many posts) and generally helping the Community.

So if you want one then try spending some time over the next few months helping out the site and/or its users and you might be rewarded :)

P.S. Welcome to the site, Hypnotist!

Hypnotist
Checking Line

Post by Hypnotist » Fri May 04, 2007 9:47 pm

That's cool. :thup: I thought I was just missing the place to add it. I have no problem earning it and hope to be found worthy some day. :notworthy:

V4ND3RP00L
Fringe Player
Custom Rank: JVanderPool

Post by V4ND3RP00L » Fri May 04, 2007 10:33 pm

It's always fun to get your own little special title/rank. That's when you know you're something special to the forum community.

I'm happy to say that at about the 10 forums I post at right now, I have recieved that speciality.
:-p

Return to “TBL Announcements and Feedback”