Uploading Files & File Approval section needs updating

Find our latest site news here. Want to contribute, have an idea or having a problem? Post your feedback here!
thatsarap
Junior League

Uploading Files & File Approval section needs updating

Post by thatsarap » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:55 pm

I tried uploading a file to the downloads section as per the instructions in the Uploading Files & File Approval thread via the FAQ tab, and sent an PM to Minstrel as it requests.

Problem is Minstrel doesn't appear to be active on this site - last visit was September 27th, 2007.

Sooooo, who does the File Approvals now?

And I'd recommend updating the procedures in the Uploading Files & File Approval section to reflect the changes.

Any other changes to the procedures? I'd still like to upload some files to the downloads section.

Thanks.

B. Stinson
TBL Admin Team
Favourite Team: Philadelphia Flyers

Post by B. Stinson » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:18 pm

Yeah, Minstrel isn't the best one to send it to. He's been gone for quite a while. ;)

Just send a PM to any one of the admins, and you should be fine. :thup:

archibalduk
Calv
Tasku
bruins72

archibalduk
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
Favourite Team: Guildford (EPL) / Invicta (NIHL)

Post by archibalduk » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:36 am

Very sorry about that. I thought I'd removed all references to Minstrel - seems I missed one :oops:

You don't need to worry about sending a PM to any Mod now. Just upload your file and that's it. We have a list in the Mods Forum which automatically notifies us if a new file has been uploaded. :thup:

I tried to upload a file last weekend but it wasn't working (it came up with an error). I'm going to look into this problem this week and try and fix it. If you have difficulty with uploading your file then just email it to archibalduk AT gmail DOT com along with a description and I'll upload it for you.

thatsarap
Junior League

Post by thatsarap » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:18 am

No worries! Thanks guys, I'm going to be uploading some files soon - will contact you if I run into any issues!

Thanks!

Return to “TBL Announcements and Feedback”