I don't have a clue, and didn't enjoy my past attempts at such structural editing HaHa and that's why I haven't said anything I wish I could be helpful somehow...SEPH wrote:Any help or suggestions?
Hockeyiow86 wrote:Is the Spengler Cup something that will be added? Or is it possible to add yourself in the editor. Not sure how the international teams in the comp would work?
archibalduk wrote:Hockeyiow86 wrote:Is the Spengler Cup something that will be added? Or is it possible to add yourself in the editor. Not sure how the international teams in the comp would work?
New international tournaments cannot be added via the database yet (this is a restriction with the game itself).
archibalduk wrote:I'm doing this from memory, but here goes:
- Anyway how to make a random draw for teams? They're going into the group stages as I put them in the division and conference alignment section.
IIRC there are some random draw flags but I think they might be for latter stages rather than the initial stage. Try the Stages -> Rules tab in Stage 1.
- How do you get NHL players to play in the tournament? So far all I am getting is random Europeans.
I'm not sure. Much of the international tournaments are hard-coded at present. The hard-coded aspect of international tournaments could be why you are running into issues when modifying the World Cup.
- The next stage is NEVER showing up, it always stops after the group stage games.
Check the following as these determine how many stages will run initially and which stages follow which:
Basic Data tab: Concurrent initial states setting
Stages: Linked stages settings (i.e. next Upper Stage to Trigger)
Also try the Max League Games setting on the Comp Rules tab. I find if this number is higher than the number of games played in any initial stage then it won't trigger the next stage.
- Some teams are qualifying in some groups and other groups have zero qualifying teams, what's going on here?
Check the Fate Rules for each initial stage. Also that each initial stage has the Process Fate Action setting enabled.
- When I don't put a host, it says unknown city, but when I put a host country it still says unknown city, why?
Check the Arena Rules on the Stages -> Schedule Dates screen.
- Is any segment of the World Cup in the beta version of the roster hardcoded that I cannot change?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests