U.S./Canadian college teams playable??

Discuss all aspects of editing the data in EHM here. Have a question about the Pre Game Editor, editing the .cfg files, hex editing the .dat files? Want to tweak the EHM exe file to change league rules/structure, start date etc? This is the place!
Forum rules
This is the forum to discuss all aspects of editing the EHM data and tweaking the game.

Please note that discussion about roster updates belongs in the Game Add-ons Forum.
hockeygodz
Junior League

U.S./Canadian college teams playable??

Post by hockeygodz » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:00 am

Would it be possible/legal to make the college teams playable on EHM? I don't know what that would entail, but it seems as though most of the needed info is there. I think it would be a rights issue that would be the big hang up. You know the NCAA (No Class At All) would shoot it down. [-X

That is unless someone can make it under the table (wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more) :-$

Just a suggestion, but I love college hockey, so I thought I'd shoot it out there.

--The godz

Tasku
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: W-WPoTBLfaSaD
Favourite Team: WSH Capitals

Post by Tasku » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:15 am

Moved to correct forum -->

Unfortunately, if they are not playable to begin with, there's no way to change that. Playable / non-playable leagues are hardcoded into the game and there's no way for us to change it. :dunno:

getzlaf15
Hall of Fame
Custom Rank: TBL Update Team

Post by getzlaf15 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:33 pm

We could change the name of the leagues that ARE playable using the editor, but we'd have to find a league with the same amount of teams, and it would require a lot of player movement. Would be a big project, so i doubt it'll happen. :dunno: . But who knows about the future. :-p

hockeygodz
Junior League

Post by hockeygodz » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:23 am

Sounds fair enough, unfortunately. Too bad we couldn't get the designer to help, but after reading the dissapointment when they axed the game due to piracy I'm sure they won't think about EHM for awhile. Oh well.

Return to “Data Editing Forum”