League file problem

Prior to the development of Eastside Hockey Manager by SI Games, the game was a one-man freeware project by Risto Remes. This forum is the place to discuss any aspects relating to the freeware edition.

Moderator: Freeware Moderators

Forum rules
Visit our Downloads Section to download the full game as well as various editors and data updates (including roster updates).

All advertisements for online leagues must be posted in our Online Leagues Thread.
avs
Learning to skate
Favourite Team: Colorado Avalanche

League file problem

Post by avs » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:32 pm

Hi, can someone help me with the league file. I want to change the number of generated players for each country in the game so is there any guide that will show how to do that.

Primis
Freeware Moderator

League file problem

Post by Primis » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:06 am

avs wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:32 pm
Hi, can someone help me with the league file. I want to change the number of generated players for each country in the game so is there any guide that will show how to do that.
Open the config_leages.ehm file in a text editor (Notepad, etc) and go down to Option #5.

Code: Select all

#Option5 - Nationalities in draft (out of 1000 created) 
You will then see a list of 3 character country codes (CAN, USA, RUS, CZE, etc). On the line under that you will then see a bunch of numerical values in a row. The first numerical value corresponds to CAN, the second to USA, etc. Same order as the list above it.

Adjusting those numerical values will adjust the rate of generation of prospects from that country. Do note that it has to add up to 1000, so if you take CAN down by 20 you need to add 20 onto another country (or 10 into USA, and 10 into Sweden. Hopefully you get the idea). Then save the file after you make the changes. The changes need to be made on the simmer's end (commish or whoever is running the sims come season rollover). That is, outside of the save file.

Return to “Freeware Eastside Hockey Manager”