The Blue Line

Game keeps crashing. HELLLPPP

Having difficulty installing or running EHM? Having trouble purchasing the game through Steam? Unable to get an addon or patch to work correctly? This is the place to ask for help! Please note that this is purely unofficial support offered by the TBL community.
Forum rules
This is the place to ask for any help regarding any of the followinng:

• Difficulties installing or loading the game;
  • Difficulties installing a game addon or roster update;
  • Crashes and errors;
  • Video/sound issues; or
  • Purchasing the game through Steam.

Please post all of your questions in this forum. Any support/troubleshooting-related questions sent by Personal Message or email to a moderator will be ignored.

Game keeps crashing. HELLLPPP

Postby kolodge94 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:44 am

Have a save of the new TBL rosters with 2 GM's. One GM in the NHL and one in the USHL. I am able to open up the game save as the NHL GM but then when I switch to the USHL GM the game crashes. Also I cannot continue because it automatically loads to my USHL team and crashes. I really want to keep the NHL GM, can someone help me out??!! Is there any way to delete the USHL GM besides retiring them?
kolodge94
Learning to skate

Re: Game keeps crashing. HELLLPPP

Postby archibalduk » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:00 pm

Try loading your saved game with the EHM Editor. Then go to the People -> Players & Non-Players screen. Search for your USHL GM and set his Club Contracted and Club Playing For fields to "No Club". That might do enough so that you can then retire him in-game.

Note that the Editor only support uncompressed saved games. If it's compressed then it won't work.
archibalduk
Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
TBL Admin Team

Trophies:  1   2   1

Return to Technical Support