EHM 2007 e-License & Order ID Issues

Having difficulty installing or running EHM? Having trouble purchasing the game through Steam? Unable to get an addon or patch to work correctly? This is the place to ask for help! Please note that this is purely unofficial support offered by the TBL community.
Forum rules
Data Editing Forum: Editing the game, databases or saved games. Home of the EHM Editor and the EHM Assistant.

Game Add-ons Forum: Database projects, graphics and sounds. Any discussion which does not relate to editing databases or saved games.

Game Knowledge Discussion: Attributes, coaching, drafting, scouting, tactics and training/practice.

Rosters Forum: Discussion relating to all database and roster projects for Eastside Hockey Manager.

TBL Rosters: Discussion, crashes, data issues, questions, etc relating to the TBL Rosters update for Eastside Hockey Manager.

Technical Support: Difficulties, crashes and errors when installing or running the game (and nothing else). Any issues relating to the TBL Rosters must be posted in the TBL Rosters forum. Questions about how to install add-ons must be posted in the Game Add-ons Forum.

General EHM Chat: Anything relating to Eastside Hockey Manager 2004 / 2005 / 2007 / 1 which does not fall within any of the other forums.

Please carry out a forum search before you start a new thread.
BluesSteenV2
Learning to skate

Re: EHM 2007 e-License & Order ID Issues

Post by BluesSteenV2 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:57 pm

I also got my license renewed from elicense, however when I unlicense and re-input the Order ID, CSD is still reading my EHM as cracked, any feedback would be very appreciated.

BluesSteenV2
Learning to skate

Post by BluesSteenV2 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:14 pm

Im also using the try n buy demo download here and inputting my e-license code, if that additional information helps at all.

batdad
The Great One
Custom Rank: Mr Technology
Favourite Team: Syracuse Bulldogs.

Post by batdad » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:17 pm

COngrats B72. Back to time killing. :-D

moore4807
Junior League

Post by moore4807 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:19 pm

Blues,
I just D/L the CSD and retro exe. to the main files and D/L the 7.1 roster to data/database.

That part seems to work fine.

Its when I start up the CSD - it sails failed to read license, 17 of 17 failed to load. I have the receipt text document and the elicen40.dll in the file. I was under the impression the .dll file is what CSD would read, BUT I'm not successful in my attempts so far. :rant:

Does this describe your problem too?

Edit - Uninstalling and reinstalling the ehm2007 using the CNET downloader (choose custom install and uncheck all the boxes at the bottom so it doesn't switch your browser settings to Yahoo and Bing) When I followed the instructions given earlier here to uninstall I saw my license in the license box and copied it down. I reinstalled EHM2007 and the installer automatically loaded the 3.0.4 version. I re-downloaded the CSD and this time when I added the admiinistrator permission - it fired right up! Now I did this before (the shield appeared on both the CSD and EHM shortcuts in the bottom right) and other than reloading the game everything else is the same. I added the 7.1 rosters and EHM now wants to play the 2014-15 season.

I hope this helps anybody who is trying to update and my thanks to those who preserve this glorious gem of a hockey sim.

archibalduk
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
Favourite Team: Guildford (EPL) / Invicta (NIHL)

Post by archibalduk » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:53 pm

Useful to know - thanks! :thup:

BluesSteenV2
Learning to skate

Post by BluesSteenV2 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:51 pm

moore4807 wrote:Blues,
I just D/L the CSD and retro exe. to the main files and D/L the 7.1 roster to data/database.

That part seems to work fine.

Its when I start up the CSD - it sails failed to read license, 17 of 17 failed to load. I have the receipt text document and the elicen40.dll in the file. I was under the impression the .dll file is what CSD would read, BUT I'm not successful in my attempts so far. :rant:

Does this describe your problem too?

Edit - Uninstalling and reinstalling the ehm2007 using the CNET downloader (choose custom install and uncheck all the boxes at the bottom so it doesn't switch your browser settings to Yahoo and Bing) When I followed the instructions given earlier here to uninstall I saw my license in the license box and copied it down. I reinstalled EHM2007 and the installer automatically loaded the 3.0.4 version. I re-downloaded the CSD and this time when I added the admiinistrator permission - it fired right up! Now I did this before (the shield appeared on both the CSD and EHM shortcuts in the bottom right) and other than reloading the game everything else is the same. I added the 7.1 rosters and EHM now wants to play the 2014-15 season.

I hope this helps anybody who is trying to update and my thanks to those who preserve this glorious gem of a hockey sim.
CSD and the Rosters are in the correct location. I re-installed EHM from Cnet but it defaulted to 3.0.1. I updated to 3.0.4 from TBL and when I launch CSD it loads EHM properly but tells me it may not work because the version is cracked. I have a legit license and also got it renewed as a precaution. No luck :(

archibalduk
TBL Admin Team

Post by archibalduk » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:34 pm

Is the Patch changing the date? If not, try this: http://www.ehmtheblueline.com/forums/vi ... 36#p138236

StealthB2X
Top Prospect

Post by StealthB2X » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:38 am

bruins72 wrote:So I decided to just email their support, as you suggested. It was clear that I wasn't getting anywhere with their support request web form. Within an hour I got an acknowledgement that they received my email and was given a ticket number. Sure, this was automated but at least it's something. It's more than I got from the web form. Let's hope this gets my issue resolved.
I'm gunna have to send an email as well, aren't I?
Dammit, this is so frustrating, I really just wanna play the game, oh well, hopefully this works for me as it did for you!
Happy New year!

BulldogsFan
Top Prospect

Post by BulldogsFan » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:56 pm

i emailed elicense... usually how long does it take for them to reply back.. basically what happen was my hd died and couldnt save the document on the hd drive that had the cd license key saved on it..

archibalduk
TBL Admin Team

Post by archibalduk » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:18 pm

It's variable - sometimes 24 hours and sometimes 5 or 6 working days.

Return to “Technical Support”