Bump for a new NHL 36 v1.2 update.
- Updated transactions from NHL/AHL/NCAA/USHL/OHL/QMJHL/WHL/KHL/SHL/Liiga
- More future draft tweaks to 2018/2019/2020/2021 draftees to really create pools of talented youngsters that will be impact players in this game.
- Continued to tweak some ratings & depth charts now that we are settling in to some more solid line-ups and player usage in the NHL. More rookie ratings increases for better roles, more ratings decreases for older former stars who look to be falling off the proverbial cliff and a bunch of goalie tweaks as well. I've run a few test sims and it models pretty darn well compared to real life thus far. Lots of tweaks to Vegas involved as well based on how they have been lining up.
- Fixed a bug where Ken Holland always traded BOTH Jimmy Howard and Petr Mrazek for peanuts. They may still look to deal one but its not the fire sale it was before.
- Fixed an issue where Matt Duchene could be had for very cheap. His bridges with Colorado are still burned and he won't re-sign in Colorado (he hates Joe Sakic and Jared Bednar) but now Sakic won't part with him as easily...which...basically reflects the real life situation.
- Shipachyov is still in Vegas but he's buried in the depth chart and hates both McPhee and Gallant (and they don't like him either). They will deal him for peanuts (like a 7th round pick) just to get rid of his contract...he's still very talented, easily a 2nd line center in terms of pure skill but I've given him a very low adaptability rating so your mileage may vary.
- The KHL update includes some improved ratings for 2017-18 breakout stars...this is relevant because it's a rich pool of talent if you are playing as one of the expansion teams and trying to build your roster. With more and more UFA's signed in real life, the UFA pool is only getting shallower with each update so a real key is to try and sign KHL and AHL guys to help build your team. Some KHL players will come over right away, some you have to wait for their KHL contracts to expire.
- Also did some NCAA ratings bumps based on early season returns so that's also a good pool to look at for signing roster fillers...Daniel Brickley is a well-known standout but you can add Jimmy Schuldt from St. Cloud State to your shopping lists as well as he has been a beast early on this season and is sure to attract major NHL attention next summer.
New File as of 9:00 AM 11/4/17 - Fortier signed by CBJ, Korostelev on Peterborough, boosted Elias Pettersson based on his amazing start, etc... https://www.dropbox.com/s/clw4jwqr9jmch79/NHL%2036%20v1.2.zip?dl=0