Ok guys BIG RELEASE, sorry this took so long I ran into a few road bumps along the way.
Next release will be shortly after the NHL trade deadline, I will focus my time entirely on finishing the few NHL franchises still need to be updated with career histories and minor touch-ups, those include:
- Golden Knights
- HurricanesVersion 2.3 includes:
- Updated transactions across multiple leagues
- Updated retired numbers
- Updated extra_config.cfg by removing outdated entries
- Added/updated prospects reported on from CJHL top prospects game
- Added/updated more prospects to 2018 draft pool (based on TSN and CSS lists)
- Various other updates across many different leagues
- USPHL Premier Hockey League added/greatly tweaked, 2nd tier junior league (think BCHL comparative to CHL) but for the USHL. More on this below
-- This should add some decent talent to the U.S. College ranks as your sim progresses, also will add players into Major Juniors as well.
- Beginning updates of NHL team historical records and ensuring retired staff exist so fake names are not used (see Arizona/NJ for an example of how this looks).
-- This takes a decent amount of work though I know it would be beneficial to other DB makers so I may continue it. Please provide me feedback if this is worth undertaking.
- Added NY Islanders arena moves over the next few years (please let me know if this does not occur)
- Reviewed FA pool (higher rep players/staff), removed retired players/staff and updated many others.
- Updates players playing for Team USA and Canada, will update other players playing in OG in next release.
Additional NHL franchises w/ affiliates (AHL/ECHL + prospects) re-reviewed and updated player histories and created new staff:
- Arizona Coyotes
- New Jersey DevilsWhat is the USPHL?
Founded in 2012, the United States Premier Hockey League (USPHL) is comprised of 170 teams. Our teams are geographically diverse, ranging from North to South to the Midwest and Pacific.
The USPHL fields teams in a variety of divisions from Junior to High Performance Youth Divisions.
Our Junior Divisions consists of - The National Collegiate Development Conference, (NCDC) which is a unique, tuition-free, Junior hockey division geared toward Division I collegiate development placement and beyond and our Premier and Elite Divisions.
Our Midget and Youth Divisions consists of 18U, 16U, 16U Futures and High Performance YouthHere is how this looks in-game:Reputation:
The NCDC is the highest level of play in the USPHL, I have rated it so it comes in just under the College ranks.
Future projects/things to research:
- Fix Compuware/Belle Tire, HoneyBaked other bantam/major HP teams which many NHL players have come from, it appears these programs need some love.
- Create MassSelect league (remove/retire Empire Junior B?)
- Add USNTDP Junior team which I see on EliteProspects (not sure if it's worth it)
-- Add historical AHL teams (should have been created separately, not just renamed - Albany Devils, Springfield Falcons, Portland Pirates, again not sure the value here, I did add a few in this release).
---Maybe go back and fix old records via import?Download link:https://www.dropbox.com/s/t5tjycvo0zrlq ... 3.zip?dl=0