The Blue Line

[2017-18] xECK29x Premier Pivot Rosters (2.1 Released 12/26)

Want to ask EHM graphics questions, questions about a project or make requests for a project? Don't know what files go where? Are you working on a new addon or roster update? This is the place to discuss!

Re: [2017-18] xECK29x Premier Pivot Rosters v2

Postby xECK29x » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:45 pm

Monette wrote:This databse was updated around the world or only main league ?
Was it the last date of the updated version ?

Link posted in this thread is still the initial release, I should have a new version available after Christmas. There are some touch ups around the world but mainly focused on NA leagues.
xECK29x
Junior League

Postby xECK29x » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:54 pm

New version posted for testing:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gv20yreothgztlh/xECK29x-Rosters-v2.1.zip?dl=0

- Updated transactions
- 2018/2019 top picks (several top Euro prospects added for 2019), several random player updates throughout the world
- Organizations completed (NHL/AHL/ECHL) (full stats update (including prospects), staff preferences, personnel list update):
--Avalanche
--Blue Jackets
--Bruins
--Canucks
--Blackhawks
--Blues
--Canadiens
--Islanders

-Organizations with full updates for everything but ECHL affiliate:
--Jets
--Kings
--Maple Leafs
--Oilers
--Panthers
--Predators
--Rangers
--Red Wings
--Sabres
--Senators
--Sharks
--Stars
--Wild

Thanks to everyone who has given feedback and downloaded!
xECK29x
Junior League

Postby Philliefan » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:16 am

xECK29x wrote:New version posted for testing:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gv20yreothgztlh/xECK29x-Rosters-v2.1.zip?dl=0

- Updated transactions
- 2018/2019 top picks (several top Euro prospects added for 2019), several random player updates throughout the world
- Organizations completed (NHL/AHL/ECHL) (full stats update (including prospects), staff preferences, personnel list update):
--Avalanche
--Blue Jackets
--Bruins
--Canucks
--Blackhawks
--Blues
--Canadiens
--Islanders

-Organizations with full updates for everything but ECHL affiliate:
--Jets
--Kings
--Maple Leafs
--Oilers
--Panthers
--Predators
--Rangers
--Red Wings
--Sabres
--Senators
--Sharks
--Stars
--Wild

Thanks to everyone who has given feedback and downloaded!

Yeah, I can tell the Flyers roster hasn't been updated :nod: I know I might have a little bias, but not a single player with a PA over 180? Patrick, Provorov, and Couturier should all have PA's of at least 180, not to mention people like Stolarz having PA of 131 (I know he's never gonna be a Price or a Brodeur, but he's at least going to be Brian Elliot level). Robert Hägg has been one of our best defensemen AS A ROOKIE (albeit our defense has been pretty bad, but he's rarely had a bad game). Most analysts/scouts would tell you that the Flyers have one of the best prospect pools in the league, yet studs like Konecny have a PA of 130, and Leier only has one of 115 despite the fact he's played over 15% of our games (I know he won't be amazing, but he looks to be a potential second/third liner IMO). Finally, solid LVP players like Martel (PA: 111, who has been great in the AHL) and Vorobyov (PA: 113, who's been solid, keeping in mind his transition to the NA ice) deserve at least second/third line potentials.

Not trying to hate on your roster, as I know you haven't gotten around to updating the Flyers yet. They were terrible last year, so it's understandable that most of our players are underrated. I'm just trying to give you a good base to look at for when you do get around to fixing their roster as well as offer my help if you want it.
Philliefan
Learning to skate

Postby Rono » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:29 am

Philliefan wrote:Yeah, I can tell the Flyers roster hasn't been updated :nod: I know I might have a little bias, but not a single player with a PA over 180? Patrick, Provorov, and Couturier should all have PA's of at least 180, not to mention people like Stolarz having PA of 131 (I know he's never gonna be a Price or a Brodeur, but he's at least going to be Brian Elliot level). Robert Hägg has been one of our best defensemen AS A ROOKIE (albeit our defense has been pretty bad, but he's rarely had a bad game). Most analysts/scouts would tell you that the Flyers have one of the best prospect pools in the league, yet studs like Konecny have a PA of 130, and Leier only has one of 115 despite the fact he's played over 15% of our games (I know he won't be amazing, but he looks to be a potential second/third liner IMO). Finally, solid LVP players like Martel (PA: 111, who has been great in the AHL) and Vorobyov (PA: 113, who's been solid, keeping in mind his transition to the NA ice) deserve at least second/third line potentials.

Not trying to hate on your roster, as I know you haven't gotten around to updating the Flyers yet. They were terrible last year, so it's understandable that most of our players are underrated. I'm just trying to give you a good base to look at for when you do get around to fixing their roster as well as offer my help if you want it.
Big agree! :thup: :thup: :thup:

And Provorov should PA over 186. Konecny over 160.
Rono
Junior League

Re: [2017-18] xECK29x Premier Pivot Rosters (2.1 Released 12

Postby PeakyBlinder » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:41 am

Aww yiss.
PeakyBlinder
Junior League

Postby xECK29x » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:51 am

Philliefan wrote:Yeah, I can tell the Flyers roster hasn't been updated :nod: I know I might have a little bias, but not a single player with a PA over 180? Patrick, Provorov, and Couturier should all have PA's of at least 180, not to mention people like Stolarz having PA of 131 (I know he's never gonna be a Price or a Brodeur, but he's at least going to be Brian Elliot level). Robert Hägg has been one of our best defensemen AS A ROOKIE (albeit our defense has been pretty bad, but he's rarely had a bad game). Most analysts/scouts would tell you that the Flyers have one of the best prospect pools in the league, yet studs like Konecny have a PA of 130, and Leier only has one of 115 despite the fact he's played over 15% of our games (I know he won't be amazing, but he looks to be a potential second/third liner IMO). Finally, solid LVP players like Martel (PA: 111, who has been great in the AHL) and Vorobyov (PA: 113, who's been solid, keeping in mind his transition to the NA ice) deserve at least second/third line potentials.

Trust me I know I have to work on the PAs for the Flyers. I think most else is ok, but please let me know!
xECK29x
Junior League

Postby krispykremed » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:34 am

2019/2020 draft prospects need a major boost. Jack Hughes is supposed to be the #1 pick, and he only had like a 130 PA, Lafreniere only has a 110 PA Holtz only had like a 143 Quinton Byfield should be added, currently is scoring at a pace similar to Stamkos at his age. Nolan Foote only had a 110. I'm sure there's more that need PA tweaks, but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head
krispykremed
Learning to skate

Postby xECK29x » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:21 pm

krispykremed wrote:2019/2020 draft prospects need a major boost. Jack Hughes is supposed to be the #1 pick, and he only had like a 130 PA, Lafreniere only has a 110 PA Holtz only had like a 143 Quinton Byfield should be added, currently is scoring at a pace similar to Stamkos at his age. Nolan Foote only had a 110. I'm sure there's more that need PA tweaks, but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head

Thanks! Will make these adjustments. I did some 2019 updates in the version I am working on right now.

Expect a new update a few days after the CHL trade deadline passes.
xECK29x
Junior League

Postby krownroyal83 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:28 am

The first time I simmed a season using these rosters the Islanders were way too good. They won the president trophy easily. I see you're an Islanders fan. I'm just wondering if it's a coincidence or you're being biased towards them?
krownroyal83
Minor League

Postby xECK29x » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:33 pm

krownroyal83 wrote:The first time I simmed a season using these rosters the Islanders were way too good. They won the president trophy easily. I see you're an Islanders fan. I'm just wondering if it's a coincidence or you're being biased towards them?

Definitely not intentional, I have made some edits to them for the next release as I did see some guys were way out of line. If anyone else has experienced this you are the first to mention it.
xECK29x
Junior League

Previous

Return to Game Add-ons Forum