The Blue Line

How to install logos?

Want to ask EHM graphics questions, questions about a project or make requests for a project? Don't know what files go where? Are you working on a new addon or roster update? This is the place to discuss!

How to install logos?

Postby ptg1204 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:26 pm

I recently purchased EHM Steam. I am really enjoying the game but would like to install the logo back. I downloaded them and copied them to the logos folder, but it is not working. I uninstalled and reinstalled with no results.

Would love to hear any suggestions on possible resolutions. According to Steam my version is 1.4.1

Thanks
ptg1204
Learning to skate

Re: Installing logo packs and steam

Postby archibalduk » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:45 pm

Take a look here: https://www.ehmtheblueline.com/wiki/ind ... cess#Logos

Also, make sure that you are using something like the TBL Rosters (which has the real-life team/league names) and not the default rosters which ship with the game (which uses fake names). The logo packs are designed for the real names and not the fake names.
archibalduk
Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
TBL Admin Team

Trophies:  1   2   1

Re: How to install logos?

Postby hocky201 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:08 am

If you're on Steam, subscribing to a logo pack would be so much simpler.
hocky201
Learning to skate

Re: How to install logos?

Postby ptg1204 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:58 am

I have subscribed on steam to the logo pack but they are still not showing. Any suggestions?
ptg1204
Learning to skate

Postby ptg1204 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:06 am

archibalduk wrote:Take a look here: https://www.ehmtheblueline.com/wiki/ind ... cess#Logos

Also, make sure that you are using something like the TBL Rosters (which has the real-life team/league names) and not the default rosters which ship with the game (which uses fake names). The logo packs are designed for the real names and not the fake names.

I'm not sure how to get and install the rosters?
ptg1204
Learning to skate

Postby Tasku » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:44 pm

ptg1204 wrote:
archibalduk wrote:Take a look here: https://www.ehmtheblueline.com/wiki/ind ... cess#Logos

I'm not sure how to get and install the rosters?

Subscribe to the TBL Rosters at Steam.
Tasku
W-WPoTBLfaSaD
TBL Admin Team

Return to Game Add-ons Forum