How to install logos?

Want to ask EHM graphics questions, questions about a project or make requests for a project? Don't know what files go where? Are you working on a new addon or roster update? This is the place to discuss!
Forum rules
Data Editing Forum: Editing the game, databases or saved games. Home of the EHM Editor and the EHM Assistant.

Game Add-ons Forum: Database projects, graphics and sounds. Any discussion which does not relate to editing databases or saved games.

Game Knowledge Discussion: Attributes, coaching, drafting, scouting, tactics and training/practice.

TBL Rosters: Discussion, crashes, data issues, questions, etc relating to the TBL Rosters update for Eastside Hockey Manager.

Technical Support: Difficulties, crashes and errors when installing or running the game (and nothing else). Any issues relating to the TBL Rosters must be posted in the TBL Rosters forum. Questions about how to install add-ons must be posted in the Game Add-ons Forum.

General EHM Chat: Anything relating to Eastside Hockey Manager 2004 / 2005 / 2007 / 1 which does not fall within any of the other forums.

Please carry out a forum search before you start a new thread.

Useful Links: Find your EHM 1 installation folder locationConverting an EHM 2007 database into EHM 1Logo sizesWhere to install add-onsTBL Rosters Crash Thread
ptg1204
Learning to skate
Favourite Team: New York Rangers

How to install logos?

Post by ptg1204 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:26 pm

I recently purchased EHM Steam. I am really enjoying the game but would like to install the logo back. I downloaded them and copied them to the logos folder, but it is not working. I uninstalled and reinstalled with no results.

Would love to hear any suggestions on possible resolutions. According to Steam my version is 1.4.1

Thanks

archibalduk
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
Favourite Team: Guildford (EPL) / Invicta (NIHL)

Re: Installing logo packs and steam

Post by archibalduk » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:45 pm

Take a look here: https://www.ehmtheblueline.com/wiki/ind ... cess#Logos

Also, make sure that you are using something like the TBL Rosters (which has the real-life team/league names) and not the default rosters which ship with the game (which uses fake names). The logo packs are designed for the real names and not the fake names.

hocky201
Learning to skate
Favourite Team: Boston Bruins

Re: How to install logos?

Post by hocky201 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:08 pm

If you're on Steam, subscribing to a logo pack would be so much simpler.

ptg1204
Learning to skate

Re: How to install logos?

Post by ptg1204 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:58 am

I have subscribed on steam to the logo pack but they are still not showing. Any suggestions?

ptg1204
Learning to skate

Post by ptg1204 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:06 am

archibalduk wrote:Take a look here: https://www.ehmtheblueline.com/wiki/ind ... cess#Logos

Also, make sure that you are using something like the TBL Rosters (which has the real-life team/league names) and not the default rosters which ship with the game (which uses fake names). The logo packs are designed for the real names and not the fake names.

I'm not sure how to get and install the rosters?

Tasku
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: W-WPoTBLfaSaD
Favourite Team: WSH Capitals

Post by Tasku » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:44 pm

ptg1204 wrote:
archibalduk wrote:Take a look here: https://www.ehmtheblueline.com/wiki/ind ... cess#Logos

I'm not sure how to get and install the rosters?
Subscribe to the TBL Rosters at Steam.

Return to “Game Add-ons Forum”