Lidas Rosters 2009/10 - Mistakes/Omissions/Tweaks/Etc

Want to ask EHM graphics questions, questions about a project or make requests for a project? Don't know what files go where? Are you working on a new addon or roster update? This is the place to discuss!
Forum rules
Data Editing Forum: Editing the game, databases or saved games. Home of the EHM Editor and the EHM Assistant.

Game Add-ons Forum: Database projects, graphics and sounds. Any discussion which does not relate to editing databases or saved games.

Game Knowledge Discussion: Attributes, coaching, drafting, scouting, tactics and training/practice.

Rosters Forum: Discussion relating to all database and roster projects for Eastside Hockey Manager.

TBL Rosters: Discussion, crashes, data issues, questions, etc relating to the TBL Rosters update for Eastside Hockey Manager.

Technical Support: Difficulties, crashes and errors when installing or running the game (and nothing else). Any issues relating to the TBL Rosters must be posted in the TBL Rosters forum. Questions about how to install add-ons must be posted in the Game Add-ons Forum.

General EHM Chat: Anything relating to Eastside Hockey Manager 2004 / 2005 / 2007 / 1 which does not fall within any of the other forums.

Useful Links: Find your EHM 1 installation folder locationConverting an EHM 2007 database into EHM 1Logo sizesWhere to install add-ons
Locked
User avatar
Lidas
Stanley Cup Winner
Posts: 1494
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:08 pm
Custom Rank: Rosters Legend
Location: Osaka, Japan

Post by Lidas » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:49 pm

all done!

Hensel
Top Prospect
Posts: 147
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:35 pm

Post by Hensel » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:56 pm

Canucks Tweaks:

Willie Mitchell- Should have all offensive attributes raised slightly due to better offensive production this year.
Mathieu Schnider- Higher influence and wristshot
Kevin Bieksa- High Influence, team work, determination and minor upgrade in defensive attributes.
Christian Ehroff- Way higher hitting and checking. He is one of the best at lineing people up and throwing big hip checks.
Alex Burrows- Determination should be 20. Look at the way he plays and the long road to the NHL he took.
Ryan Kesler- Shold have way higher defensive ratings, he was nominated for the Selke and is one of the best two way playeres in the game.
Ryan Johnson- Raise all defensive attributes and bravery should be 20. He blocks shots like a mo-fo.

Thanks Lidas :thup:

User avatar
visualdarkness
Stanley Cup Winner
Posts: 1434
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:14 am
Location: Surahammar, Sweden

Post by visualdarkness » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:38 am

I guess all those 'nucker stat increases can put the game off balance. I suspect you will need to make other attributes on the players lower to keep the balance. I can't believe that any team only consists of underrated players in the db.

User avatar
bruins72
TBL Admin Team
Posts: 14513
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:13 pm
Custom Rank: Challenge Guy
Favourite Team: Boston Bruins
Location: Taunton, MA

Post by bruins72 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:57 am

I agree. The Canucks are already strong enough and to boost all of these guys like that would seriously throw things out of whack.

User avatar
visualdarkness
Stanley Cup Winner
Posts: 1434
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:14 am
Location: Surahammar, Sweden

Post by visualdarkness » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:04 am

bruins72 wrote:I agree. The Canucks are already strong enough and to boost all of these guys like that would seriously throw things out of whack.
Yeah, I feel that the balance of the player attributes worldwide is pushed to the roof, by only increasing we risk getting a game were stats bellow 18-20 is bad in the NHL. as for the 'nucks, those tweaks would make them have too many 1st-2nd liners for sure. If someone want lidas to increase stats, the person must also lower other atts.

At least I want to have a game with some headroom rather than a game with the norm of stats pushed up against 20.

canucksfan94
Junior League
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:42 pm

Post by canucksfan94 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:11 am

Hensel wrote:Canucks Tweaks:

Willie Mitchell- Should have all offensive attributes raised slightly due to better offensive production this year.
Mathieu Schnider- Higher influence and wristshot
Kevin Bieksa- High Influence, team work, determination and minor upgrade in defensive attributes.
Christian Ehroff- Way higher hitting and checking. He is one of the best at lineing people up and throwing big hip checks.
Alex Burrows- Determination should be 20. Look at the way he plays and the long road to the NHL he took.
Ryan Kesler- Shold have way higher defensive ratings, he was nominated for the Selke and is one of the best two way playeres in the game.
Ryan Johnson- Raise all defensive attributes and bravery should be 20. He blocks shots like a mo-fo.

Thanks Lidas :thup:
](*,)

You're definitely not a homer.

User avatar
djskek
Second Line
Posts: 605
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:31 am
Location: Germany, near from Dresden

Post by djskek » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:09 pm

DEL

Iserlohn Roosters

The Iserlohn Roosters have extended the contract of striker Jeff Giuliano to the end of the season.

User avatar
batdad
The Great One
Posts: 12612
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:46 pm
Custom Rank: Mr Technology
Favourite Team: Syracuse Bulldogs.
Location: Look behind you, you peon

Post by batdad » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:49 pm

I am refraining from comment on raising the stats of 7/20 Canucks...because well in EHM we all know they are absolutely horrible without any stat raises.

User avatar
lapaz
Junior League
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:09 pm

Post by lapaz » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:30 pm

I have update for Finland leagues:

- Samu Isosalo --> Retired, As.coach VT-HT (Vermuntilan Tempo)
- Antti Jokela --> Retired
- Vesa Myllyaho --> Retired
- Jussi Saarinen --> Retired
- Ari Luostarinen --> Retired
- Matti Tevanen --> Retired
- Janne Siivonen --> Retired
- Jussi-Antti Reimari --> Retired
- Aki Korhonen --> Retired
- Mikko Palomäki, forward (age 20) --> Retired
- Jesse Welling ---> Retired
- Mikko Luovi ---> Retired
- Samu Wesslin --> Retired
- Matti Sikiö --> Retired
- Kimmo Laakkonen --> Retired
- Petteri Linnonmaa --> Retired
- Teemu Sainomaa --> Retired
- Antti Chrons --> Retired
- Niko Halttunen --> Retired
- Ville Kylliäinen ---> Retired
- Marco Poulsen --> Retired
- Manu Pirhonen --> Retired
- Mikael Kojo ---> Retired
- Mikko Lähteelä --> Retired
- Antti Louhelainen --> Retired
- Mika Peltonen --> Retired
- Teppo Tuomanen --> Retired
- Antti Rahkonen --> Retired
- Toni Karjala --> Retired
- Riku Sulin ---> Retired
- Juho Sulin --> Retired
- Jussi Kulmala --> Retired
- Ilkka Kuusisto --> Retired
- Jere Härkälä --> Retired
- Tomi Kaitarinne --> Retired
- Heikki Saarinen --> Retired
- Tuomas Akkila --> Retired
- Juhapekka Hirvimäki --> Retired
- Rami Hovinen --> Retired
- Jussi Okko ---> Retired
- Lari Virkki --> Retired
- Jukka Niemelä --> Retired
- Simo-Pekka Riikola --> KalPa

Some other:

- Jesper Kokkonen, nationality Finland Declared
- Kyle Wilson weight 134kg-->91kg
- Antti Pihlström (no Pilhström), name
- Scott Barney RW/C/LW
- Shayne Toporowski RW/LW
- Ilves away colors (Foreground --> White)
- Raimo Helminen, Ilves jrs. as.coach
- Esa Honkalehto, Ilves GM (Mats Näslund --> ???)
- Esa Puolakka birthday & place 7.12.1958 Pieksämäki (database 1955)
- Juha Hautamaa brithday 3.8.1973 (no 8.3.) (database 1970)
- Tuomas Tuokkola birthday 20.2.1976 (database 1973)
- Roope Ranta, (contracted Espoo Blues and playing Jokipojat) loan...
- Make Niko Piiparinen http://eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=25312
- Radek Duda, Stats missing
- Jere Myllyniemi, Stats missing
- Andre Lysenstoen, Stats missing
- Jens Skålberg, Stats missing
- Leki ---> Tappara farm, I think that their have farm contract...
- Matti Alatalo favorite staff Santeri Alatalo
- Santeri Alatalo favorite staff Matti Alatalo
- Jere Sallinen favorite staff Tomi Sallinen
- Tomi Sallinen favorite staff Jere Sallinen
- Ville Lajunen favorite staff Jani Lajunen
- Jani Lajunen favorite staff Ville Lajunen
- Dinamo Minks salaries, I think that their should be bigger...
- SM-League referees: http://www.sm-liiga.fi/erotuomarit.html (If you want update, only over 5 game refereed...)

This still a few transfer...

Matti Uusivirta --> Espoo Blues
Petri Kokko --> Brynäs (loan) all season
Kamil Piros --> Timrå IK
Troy Milam --> Ässät
Stephen Guolla --> Tappara
Petri Vehanen --> AK Bars Kazan
Mikael Tellqvist --> Lukko
Sami Ryhänen --> free agent
Miko Malkamäki --> HC Liberec (loan) all season
Hannu Aravirta --> free agent
Antti Törmänen --> free agent
Hannu Jortikka --> Jokerit (Head coach)
Sami Ranta ---> Jokerit (As. coach)

Retired Numbers:

Ilves: 2, 7, 13, 14, 16, 41
Tappara: 2, 3, 7, 10
Kärpät: 10
Blues: 33
HIFK: 1, 5, 7, 17, 20, 22, 23, 35
Jokerit: 5, 17, 24, 91
JYP: 10, 19, 30
Pelicans: 11, 13, 17
TPS: 3, 8, 11, 23
Ässät: 2, 4, 12, 13, 89
HPK: 2, 13, 17, 18
Lukko: 4, 7, 8, 26
SaiPa: 3, 9, 20
KalPa: 1, 27

User avatar
djskek
Second Line
Posts: 605
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:31 am
Location: Germany, near from Dresden

Post by djskek » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:58 pm

DEL

Hamburg Freezers

Dr. Andreas Mattner is chairman of the Freezers. (born 27 May 1960 Gelsenkirchen). He is a very competent manager, politician and sports official.

Hensel
Top Prospect
Posts: 147
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:35 pm

Post by Hensel » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:09 pm

canucksfan94 wrote:
Hensel wrote:Canucks Tweaks:

Willie Mitchell- Should have all offensive attributes raised slightly due to better offensive production this year.
Mathieu Schnider- Higher influence and wristshot
Kevin Bieksa- High Influence, team work, determination and minor upgrade in defensive attributes.
Christian Ehroff- Way higher hitting and checking. He is one of the best at lineing people up and throwing big hip checks.
Alex Burrows- Determination should be 20. Look at the way he plays and the long road to the NHL he took.
Ryan Kesler- Shold have way higher defensive ratings, he was nominated for the Selke and is one of the best two way playeres in the game.
Ryan Johnson- Raise all defensive attributes and bravery should be 20. He blocks shots like a mo-fo.

Thanks Lidas :thup:
](*,)

You're definitely not a homer.
Im not a homer lol. I wasnt looking for the stats that needed lowering at the time. There are lots of attributes that should be lowered but I put those off :dunno: Illl get to those tonight.

User avatar
visualdarkness
Stanley Cup Winner
Posts: 1434
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:14 am
Location: Surahammar, Sweden

Post by visualdarkness » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:10 am

Lidas, can you tweak the avg. attendance for teams? Like Edmonton should have their arena outsold every night by margin as their ticket prices are pretty darn high. In the game they can't even support their salarycap.

Can you add Daryl Katz as the owner of Edmonton? That rich and ambitous man is the reason for Oilers latest high-cost moves as he want them to be the number one team in the league. Edmonton also should have like infinite money to spend.

Horcoff needs to get a bit tweaked down as he have been brutal since the play-off run and his contract is considered to be one of the worst in the league. I would at least lower his stickhandling, passing and deking by 2 or 3 and lower his vision, consistency, anticipation and agility by 1. You can him a boost in team work by 2-3 though as he works hard but just can't make thing right (he didn't get his nickname "Stone hands Horcs" for nothing).

User avatar
Lidas
Stanley Cup Winner
Posts: 1494
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:08 pm
Custom Rank: Rosters Legend
Location: Osaka, Japan

Post by Lidas » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:45 am

visualdarkness wrote:Lidas, can you tweak the avg. attendance for teams? Like Edmonton should have their arena outsold every night by margin as their ticket prices are pretty darn high. In the game they can't even support their salarycap.

Can you add Daryl Katz as the owner of Edmonton? That rich and ambitous man is the reason for Oilers latest high-cost moves as he want them to be the number one team in the league. Edmonton also should have like infinite money to spend.

Horcoff needs to get a bit tweaked down as he have been brutal since the play-off run and his contract is considered to be one of the worst in the league. I would at least lower his stickhandling, passing and deking by 2 or 3 and lower his vision, consistency, anticipation and agility by 1. You can him a boost in team work by 2-3 though as he works hard but just can't make thing right (he didn't get his nickname "Stone hands Horcs" for nothing).
All NHL teams already have correct avg attendances based on last season.
Edmonton have 16832 set as avg in the DB (max 16839)

Also, I have Patrick Laforge set as chairman, and Kevin Lowe as president, so there is no room in the club for Katz.
Tweaked Horcoff a bit.

User avatar
visualdarkness
Stanley Cup Winner
Posts: 1434
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:14 am
Location: Surahammar, Sweden

Post by visualdarkness » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:58 am

Lidas wrote:
visualdarkness wrote:Lidas, can you tweak the avg. attendance for teams? Like Edmonton should have their arena outsold every night by margin as their ticket prices are pretty darn high. In the game they can't even support their salarycap.

Can you add Daryl Katz as the owner of Edmonton? That rich and ambitous man is the reason for Oilers latest high-cost moves as he want them to be the number one team in the league. Edmonton also should have like infinite money to spend.

Horcoff needs to get a bit tweaked down as he have been brutal since the play-off run and his contract is considered to be one of the worst in the league. I would at least lower his stickhandling, passing and deking by 2 or 3 and lower his vision, consistency, anticipation and agility by 1. You can him a boost in team work by 2-3 though as he works hard but just can't make thing right (he didn't get his nickname "Stone hands Horcs" for nothing).
All NHL teams already have correct avg attendances based on last season.
Edmonton have 16832 set as avg in the DB (max 16839)

Also, I have Patrick Laforge set as chairman, and Kevin Lowe as president, so there is no room in the club for Katz.
Tweaked Horcoff a bit.
Wierd as I can't get my average above 16000 in any of of my games with them. Could it be a market size issue or something like that?

User avatar
djskek
Second Line
Posts: 605
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:31 am
Location: Germany, near from Dresden

Post by djskek » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:29 pm

DEL

DEG Metro Stars Düsseldorf

DEG Metro Stars have signed a contract with Daniel Kreutzer extended for three years. (2013-->2009 in game)

User avatar
djskek
Second Line
Posts: 605
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:31 am
Location: Germany, near from Dresden

Post by djskek » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:40 pm

DEL

Kölner Haie:

Igor Pavlov has been sacked as Head Coach, Rupert Meister as Coach and Rodion Pauels as General Manager.

William „Bill“ Stewart (born 6 October 1957 in Toronto, Ontario) (Bill Steward / free agent in the game) is the new Head Coach and General Manager and the new Coach is Niklas Sundblad (born 3 January 1973 in Stockholm) (Head coach of Herner EV 2007 in the game)

Both receive contracts until season's end.

Rodion Paules receives at the Kölner Haie a different area of responsibility.

User avatar
djskek
Second Line
Posts: 605
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:31 am
Location: Germany, near from Dresden

Post by djskek » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:24 am

DEL

Frankfurt Lions:

Thomas Ower is under contract with the Frankfurt Lions, but plays for Hannover Indians.


Krefeld Pinguine:


Martin Jiranek has been sacked as Head Coach. Assistant Coach Reemt Pyka takes over temporarily as the Head Coach.

User avatar
zyllyx
Junior League
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:43 am
Location: In a van down by the river

Post by zyllyx » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:19 pm

Hi Lidas - I'm playing 2.1 and loving every minute of it. The Coyotes all play very realistically in most of my sims.

There is, however, one glaring error, and it continues to be Zbynek Michalek. I don't know how you can tweak him to make him perform better, but in every sim I've done Michalek has quickly become trade bait and waiver fodder, with +/- in the minus-double-digits every year.

In real life, Michalek is an assistant captain and last season led the entire NHL in shots blocked. His performance in EHM in the Lidas databases is not just a little bit off, it's SIGNIFICANTLY off. It's like he's a totally different player.

I try not to be a homer when I bring these issues up but in this case I really feel like it's a big enough issue to post about it. I'm not asking that he become some uber-defenseman but he's the top-pairing shutdown defenseman on the Coyotes and should have the attributes to reflect that real-life situation. As it stands now, the only time I can get the Coyotes to start winning is to trade Michalek at my earliest convenience.

Thanks for putting up with nitpickers like me... :)

User avatar
Lidas
Stanley Cup Winner
Posts: 1494
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:08 pm
Custom Rank: Rosters Legend
Location: Osaka, Japan

Post by Lidas » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:04 am

zyllyx wrote:Hi Lidas - I'm playing 2.1 and loving every minute of it. The Coyotes all play very realistically in most of my sims.

There is, however, one glaring error, and it continues to be Zbynek Michalek. I don't know how you can tweak him to make him perform better, but in every sim I've done Michalek has quickly become trade bait and waiver fodder, with +/- in the minus-double-digits every year.

In real life, Michalek is an assistant captain and last season led the entire NHL in shots blocked. His performance in EHM in the Lidas databases is not just a little bit off, it's SIGNIFICANTLY off. It's like he's a totally different player.

I try not to be a homer when I bring these issues up but in this case I really feel like it's a big enough issue to post about it. I'm not asking that he become some uber-defenseman but he's the top-pairing shutdown defenseman on the Coyotes and should have the attributes to reflect that real-life situation. As it stands now, the only time I can get the Coyotes to start winning is to trade Michalek at my earliest convenience.

Thanks for putting up with nitpickers like me... :)
I believe his CA is on spot, but his defensive skills were quite low. I've boosted him for 2.2, and hopefully even you will be happy :-p

Footnote75
Junior League
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:51 pm

Post by Footnote75 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:13 pm

I think Anthony Stewart is probably too good in this game. He frequently achieves 40+ point seasons and is an NHL regular.

As a Panther fan, I know he's...well...rubbish.

User avatar
zyllyx
Junior League
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:43 am
Location: In a van down by the river

Post by zyllyx » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:01 pm

Footnote75 wrote:I think Anthony Stewart is probably too good in this game. He frequently achieves 40+ point seasons and is an NHL regular.

As a Panther fan, I know he's...well...rubbish.
Really? I've grabbed him a few times for my teams but he's never made it past the AHL. You must be a better coach than I am... ;)

User avatar
zyllyx
Junior League
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:43 am
Location: In a van down by the river

Post by zyllyx » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:03 pm

Lidas wrote:I believe his CA is on spot, but his defensive skills were quite low. I've boosted him for 2.2, and hopefully even you will be happy :-p
Thanks! Everyone else on the Mutts' roster plays very realistically. In some cases, scarily so!

PensFan101
Junior League
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:08 pm

Post by PensFan101 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:58 am

I think Evgeni Malkin's ability to play either wing should be brought down a bit, especially since he plays his best at centre, and otherwise the coaching staff refuse to put him on his own line and unless I sim day by day (which gets tiresome for me), I've got a one line team with Pittsburgh (yet somehow he gets his own PP unit). Not realistic.

User avatar
wildiowafan
Prospect
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:22 am

Post by wildiowafan » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:20 am

PensFan101 wrote:I think Evgeni Malkin's ability to play either wing should be brought down a bit, especially since he plays his best at centre, and otherwise the coaching staff refuse to put him on his own line and unless I sim day by day (which gets tiresome for me), I've got a one line team with Pittsburgh (yet somehow he gets his own PP unit). Not realistic.
I don't think it will make a difference. The computer automatically fills by talent. Its an issue with the game, not the database. The game, also, for some reason thinks its okay to go by talent for full time lines but strict positions for powerplay lines, when in real life its usualy the opposite.

User avatar
visualdarkness
Stanley Cup Winner
Posts: 1434
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:14 am
Location: Surahammar, Sweden

Post by visualdarkness » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:16 pm

Footnote75 wrote:I think Anthony Stewart is probably too good in this game. He frequently achieves 40+ point seasons and is an NHL regular.

As a Panther fan, I know he's...well...rubbish.
Nooo, don't destroy my secret road to success :(
For me he recorded 1+ppg last season with average ice-time and had a 8.5 grade. This is the usual scenario when I get him so he really is too good.

Locked

Return to “Game Add-ons Forum”