ElPayaso wrote:Yeah, but Isn't there anything we can do to get it working in the patch instead of using ArtMoney?
Okay, I see what you mean. Here are some brief instructions (let me know if you need more detail):
1) Load EHM so that you're at the Opening Main Menu screen.
2) Load ArtMoney and select EHM from the drop down menu.
3) Click on the search button and enter 2006 like so:
4) Click on the blue arrow to move all of the search results from the left hand side (the results section) to the right hand side (the editing section).
5) Now it's a case of selecting a couple of these values at a time (try in batches of 10), use Edit -> Set Value to 2011, go to EHM and click on the New Game button and then:
- If the start year has changed then you need to exit EHM and try a smaller batch of values from the offsets you most recently edited.
- If the start year has not changed, in EHM click on Cancel to return to the Opening Main Menu. Then repeat step 5 above.
In essence, we need to find which offset controls the start date. It will be a single offset. The offset is quite likely to begin with 07xx xxxx or thereabouts.
Make sure you keep a note of which ranges offsets you have changed because it can be easy to lose track.
Let me know if I haven't explained this very well.