Schedule Editor v1.02

Utilities and editors for Eastside Hockey Manager Freeware.
FHockey
I'm Just a Bot
Custom Rank: FHockey.com
Favourite Team: EHM Freeware

Schedule Editor v1.02

Post by FHockey » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:13 pm

Schedule Editor for Eastside Hockey Manager Freeware.

Download: http://1drv.ms/1yiLtne

To be sure, backup your old savegame to avoid any problems. I've had no problems appear when I've used this program, but if you want to be safe, make a backup anyway. This editor will allow you to edit the schedule in a Eastside Hockey Manager savegame. Only NHL games are available for editing, not World Cup games and such.

Contact: Please report problems with the editor to the Eastside Hockey Manager official site's forum.

Eastside Hockey Manager official site: http://eastside.peliplaneetta.net/

HOW TO:

1. INSTALL
To use the editor, place the EHMScheduleEditor.exe in your Eastside Hockey Manager mother directory (i.e. c:\games\Eastside Hockey Manager), and execute it from there.

2. TO OPEN A SAVE
Click the "Open Save" button in the upper left corner, click the name of a savegame, then click "Ok".

3. VIEWING THE RESCHEDULE
Filter the schedule database by either using the "View entire schedule for one team function" (a drop list). Just click the team of your choice, and the scheduled games will appear in the box down on your left. You can also use a more selective function, "View specific games using parameters". Just enter the parameters of your choice, and click "Go!".

4. CHOOSING A GAME TO RESCHEDULE
Dubble-click a game that has not been played in the box down to the left. The data for this game will appear in the "Edit Date" area down to the right.

5. EDITING THE GAME DATE
You can manipulate the game day, month and year in the "Edit Date" are down to the right. Click the "Click me!" button for information on the rules for editing the game date. IMPORTANT: BE SURE TO SET THE GAME TO A VALID DAY. THE PROGRAM DOES NOT CHECK IF YOU'VE SET THE NEW GAME DATE TO, FOR EXAMPLE, FEB 30TH. USE COMMON SENSE WHEN RESCHEDULING AND YOU'LL BE FINE.

When you're done, click the "Update Schedule" button.

6. SAVING THE NEW SCHEDULE
When you're done editing the schedule, be sure to click "Save new schedule" in the upper right area. This saves the new schedule file in your savegame. If you do not click this button, your old schedule will remain.

CHANGES IN VERSION 1.02:
- Fixed problem with over four characters long savegame names.
- Tested and worked with EHM build 0.9b.

CHANGES IN VERSION 1.01:
- Fixed pre-season rescheduling.

CHANGES IN VERSION 1.0:
- Need of MFC42D.dll removed.
- Fixed a small memory assignment issue.

Return to “Utilities”