Expansion Draft Tool

Utilities and editors for Eastside Hockey Manager Freeware.
FHockey
I'm Just a Bot
Custom Rank: FHockey.com
Favourite Team: EHM Freeware

Expansion Draft Tool

Post by FHockey » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:55 pm

Expansion draft tool for Eastside Hockey Manager Freeware.

Download: http://1drv.ms/1Da1Q4v

It is very difficult to have an actual expansion team so this is the best substitute available. It allows you to remove players from a chosen team and then have an expansion draft using that team.

Before you use the Expansion Draft utility, start a game file and save it as whatever you like. Then, open up "Expansion.txt" (also, make sure it's in the same folder as the utility) and make any necessary changes.

Then you should be ready to start up the utility.

The first form is pretty self-explanatory. If you want to re-arrange the teams, Simply click on any two teams and their draft positions will be reversed.

The second form is, again, pretty straight forward.
View - Allows you to view a player profile. I was too lazy to bother going through the statistics file to get contract details but it should have everything else.
Select - Selects the highlighted player. If no player is highlighted, I believe it selects the lowest overall player.
Auto - The program selects the player viewed as having the most value.

And finally, the actual expansion draft form. You first have to select what players you will be allowed to select from.

1. Worst waiver eligible players
Basically like a waiver draft. Each team protects, at most, 18 skaters and 2 goalies and you get to select from the rest.

2. Waiver eligible farm players
Each team keeps it's best 18 skaters and 2 goalies including both waiver eligible and ineligible players. You then get to select from any remaining players that are waiver eligible.

3. Waiver eligible players below 70 OA
4. All waiver eligible players
5. All players
7. All players below 70 OA
Do I need to explain?

6. All farm players
Each team protects 18 skaters and 2 goalies and you get to pick from the rest.

And other than that, it works basically like the previous form. If you select someone from a team, that background of the list will be shown in kind of a purple color. If you use the "Auto" option, you will be given the player with the highest overall. Once you have selected one player from every team, you are finished.

Only other thing I can think of worth mentioning is that if at any time during the program you quit, all previous forms will be saved to the game file so it wise to keep an extra copy of your gamefile around.

kabbott50
Drafted

Re: Expansion Draft Tool

Post by kabbott50 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:25 pm

Every time I try and run the Expansion Utility, I receive the following error:

Run-time error '9':

Subscript out of range

Anybody have any ideas on how to solve this or what could be causing it?

Return to “Utilities”