Credits

This is the place to discuss all aspects of the TBL Roster Update for Eastside Hockey Manager. Report data mistakes, volunteer to be a researcher or simply discuss any aspect of the TBL Rosters here.
Forum rules
We cannot generally give estimated release dates for the TBL Rosters.

Please do not ask us when the release date will be as we simply cannot say. The update work is undertaken by a small number of very kind users who do the work in their spare time. It is simply the case that the update will be released as soon as the planned work has been completed. For obvious reasons we do not rush releases.

The more people who help with the updating work, the quicker we can get the rosters updated and released. If you would like to help then please post in the Researcher Sign-up Thread. All serious offers of help are very gratefully received.

Useful Links: Find your EHM 1 installation folder locationConverting an EHM 2007 database into EHM 1Logo sizesWhere to install add-onsTBL Rosters Crash Thread
archibalduk
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
Favourite Team: Guildford (EPL) / Invicta (NIHL)

Credits

Post by archibalduk » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:24 pm

Thank you to all of the following people who have helped with the TBL Rosters over the years. I'm certain this list is missing some people (it is hard to keep to track of) - so please let me know in this thread if you have helped with the rosters and are missing from the list.

Head Researchers
Alessandro
Lidas
Manimal

Researchers
Aahlstroem
AaronRStanley
AmazingKreiderman
Archibalduk
Axepig
Barto3568
Bkarchitect
Calv
celislanders1 
CJ (jhcjobpb)
Darik
Djskek
Edgars
ElQuapo
Felkurius
Filip Croatia
Filo11
ForNever
Fredlig
Friggan
Giguer87
HerrDecadens
Icos
Javs
Laker2415
Lazion
Lostapiarist
Lynx54321
Marksbros6
MaToS88
N8boy
Named
Nino33
NorwegianLions
PeakyBlinder
Peter Doherty
Pourquoi pas (HF Boards)
Ppaalloo
Primis
Syrjis
Systemfel
Syvis
Tochilking
TopeHabFan
Ukko
Weissy
xColton24
xECK29x
Xvash2

archibalduk
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
Favourite Team: Guildford (EPL) / Invicta (NIHL)

Re: Credits

Post by archibalduk » Mon May 14, 2018 9:42 pm

I have updated the credits list to include those who kindly helped with TBL Rosters v10.2. As always, if we have accidentally missed anybody from the list then let me know an I will update it.

Return to “TBL Rosters”