The Blue Line

TBL Rosters Crash/Malfunction Thread

This is the place to discuss all aspects of the TBL Roster Update for Eastside Hockey Manager. Report data mistakes, volunteer to be a researcher or simply discuss any aspect of the TBL Rosters here.
Forum rules
We cannot generally give estimated release dates for the TBL Rosters. If we do have an estimated release date then we will post it in the Site News. Please do not ask us when the release date will be as we simply cannot say. The update work is undertaken by a small number of very kind users who do the work in their spare time. It is simply the case that the update will be released as soon as the planned work has been completed. For obvious reasons we do not rush releases. The more people who help with the updating work, the quicker we can get the rosters updated and released. If you would like to help then please post in the Researcher Sign-up Thread. All serious offers of help are very gratefully received.

Useful Links: Locating your EHM:EA installation folderImporting an EHM 2007 database into EHM:EALogo DimensionsWhere to install databases and graphicsTBL Rosters Crash/Malfunction Thread

Re: TBL Rosters Crash/Malfunction Thread

Postby kakashinomi » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:52 am

Hey folks,

I'm getting consistent crashes on June 18th, 2019 of v10.1 while playing as GM of the Vegas Golden Knights. The game's not spitting out any sort of error code, just the typical 'Program not responding, please close program' message from Windows.

Not sure what's causing this crash as a result. The leagues I have enabled are as follows:

NHL - Detailed
AHL - View Only
Memorial Cup - View Only

Happy to provide a save if that helps any.

Thanks for listening! :hockey:
kakashinomi
Junior League

Postby philou21 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:51 am

I'm coming cose to this date in my save. I'll keep a look fpr something similar. Though I'm not playing Vegas.
philou21
24 cups!!!
The Great One

Postby Ukko » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:21 pm

Btw, I noticed my team's colors appear to be "Home" when visiting Vegas (I play Chicago).

Anyone else got the glitch ?
Ukko
TBL Rosters Researcher

Postby archibalduk » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:31 pm

kakashinomi wrote:Hey folks,

I'm getting consistent crashes on June 18th, 2019 of v10.1 while playing as GM of the Vegas Golden Knights. The game's not spitting out any sort of error code, just the typical 'Program not responding, please close program' message from Windows.

Not sure what's causing this crash as a result. The leagues I have enabled are as follows:

NHL - Detailed
AHL - View Only
Memorial Cup - View Only

Happy to provide a save if that helps any.

Thanks for listening! :hockey:

It might be worth uploading the saved game for SI to take a look. Here are instructions: https://community.sigames.com/topic/345275-ftp-details/
archibalduk
Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
TBL Admin Team

Trophies:  1   2   1

Postby kakashinomi » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:06 am

Ukko wrote:Btw, I noticed my team's colors appear to be "Home" when visiting Vegas (I play Chicago).

Anyone else got the glitch ?

Yep, I was noticing this in my Vegas save as well. Must be a bug of some kind.
kakashinomi
Junior League

Postby A309GFD » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:58 pm

Hi

I am getting this since the version 10 roster update.

[img]ESHM%20Screenshot.jpg[/img]

Is there any where I can download the previous version database so I can atleast use that to get it running if you dont have a fix?

Thanks

John
A309GFD
Junior League

Postby A309GFD » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:01 pm

Doesnt look like I got the screenshot to show ... sorry.

The error says in a box saying "Fatal" - v1.4.1 ingame_events.ccp 2830
A309GFD
Junior League

Postby archibalduk » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:08 pm

We need more details than that. Did you make any changed to the database? When does the error occur? Have you tried playing with a backup?
archibalduk
TBL Admin Team

Postby A309GFD » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:30 pm

Hi archibalduk, thanks for replying, no its the standard DB, the error is during early game play. It is on the netbook I have running Win 7 and is strange as it doesn't happen on the laptop running the same Win 7. The previous version of the game worked perfect but I cannot find that db file on these pages to down load it and play using that. Are the pre V10 data bases available anywhere? If you direct message me with an email address I can send you the screen shot.
A309GFD
Junior League

Postby archibalduk » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:20 pm

When does the error occur? Have you tried playing with a backup?

You can post screenshots to the forum by uploading via something like Imgur and using [img][/img] tags in your forum post.
archibalduk
TBL Admin Team

Postby Gaindeh » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:59 am

Hey!

Im still having problems with ''Fantasy Draft''. Everytime I choose it, no matter what the options are the game crashes while it loads database. Any advices on that. Does it occur with someone else?
Gaindeh
Junior League

Postby BorjeS » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:25 am

My game keeps crashing every now and then. When I look in the folder "Games" the save is there, but when i choose "Load game" it doesnt seem to find it.
I bought the game thru Steam and I use the latest patch, 17/18 rosters.
BorjeS
Learning to skate

Postby Tasku » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:44 pm

BorjeS wrote:My game keeps crashing every now and then. When I look in the folder "Games" the save is there, but when i choose "Load game" it doesnt seem to find it.

Sounds like you might have a broken save file. Sometimes that just happens. To avoid that it's recommended you use the umm... save safely or rolling saves mode... not sure which one actually makes the game create multiple save games. I always have them both enabled. Maybe someone else knows (or just use them both!)
Tasku
W-WPoTBLfaSaD
TBL Admin Team

Postby archibalduk » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:20 pm

Tasku wrote:
BorjeS wrote:My game keeps crashing every now and then. When I look in the folder "Games" the save is there, but when i choose "Load game" it doesnt seem to find it.

Sounds like you might have a broken save file. Sometimes that just happens. To avoid that it's recommended you use the umm... save safely or rolling saves mode... not sure which one actually makes the game create multiple save games. I always have them both enabled. Maybe someone else knows (or just use them both!)

Rolling saves = Rolling game backups created

Save safely = The game will check there is enough hard drive space before saving (IIRC).

Usually, it's a case of enabling both of the above and disabling the Compressed Saves setting.
archibalduk
TBL Admin Team

Postby isselu » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:23 am

so i am on my 6th year with the red wings with the latest tblroster and i can only simulate a couple days before crashing, here is the error i get
https://imgur.com/VtqTUUf
is there any way i can continue or am i doomed???
isselu
Junior League

Postby ItWasJustified » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:14 am

Swedish HockeyEttan
Hammarby, Vallentuna, Wings HC Arlanda and Visby Roma plays in HockeyEttan North everytime I start the game but when I check in the editor they play in their respectively division. Sollefteå, Boden, Östersund should play in the North division but are moved to other divisions.
ItWasJustified
Junior League

Postby Manimal » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:49 am

ItWasJustified wrote:Swedish HockeyEttan
Hammarby, Vallentuna, Wings HC Arlanda and Visby Roma plays in HockeyEttan North everytime I start the game but when I check in the editor they play in their respectively division. Sollefteå, Boden, Östersund should play in the North division but are moved to other divisions.

Yes, the league structures are not set up with the correct divisions
It is on our to do-list
Manimal
EHM Rosters Man
TBL Admin Team

Trophies:  4 

Postby archibalduk » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:54 pm

isselu wrote:so i am on my 6th year with the red wings with the latest tblroster and i can only simulate a couple days before crashing, here is the error i get

That's a new one on me. Did you make some edits to your database or saved game?

ItWasJustified wrote:Swedish HockeyEttan

Please can we just use this thread for crashes and malfunctions.
archibalduk
TBL Admin Team

Postby isselu » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:00 am

archibalduk wrote:
isselu wrote:so i am on my 6th year with the red wings with the latest tblroster and i can only simulate a couple days before crashing, here is the error i get

That's a new one on me. Did you make some edits to your database or saved game?

yes i did some small changes, but like it was fine for 5 seasons and then all of a sudden it just started crashing.... oh well i had 2 straight cups so maybe it is just time to move on from that save :p
isselu
Junior League

Postby isselu » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:25 pm

ok so this time it worked for a bit longer, i did not make many changes. the only thing i did was raise the cap just a bit. on the 23rd of february 2026 i get this message
https://imgur.com/Yhehm6C
is this saved messed up aswell??
isselu
Junior League

Postby archibalduk » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:41 pm

Hmm that looks like an issue with the Allsvenskan. We'll need to sim through to the 2025/26 season in a new game to see whether that's a consistent issue with the database. From the error message, it looks like an issue with the second stage of the league (the relegation play-outs).
archibalduk
TBL Admin Team

Postby isselu » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:10 pm

archibalduk wrote:Hmm that looks like an issue with the Allsvenskan. We'll need to sim through to the 2025/26 season in a new game to see whether that's a consistent issue with the database. From the error message, it looks like an issue with the second stage of the league (the relegation play-outs).

do you want me to try and see if i can get it to work?? cuz right now i just want this dang game to work for me!!
isselu
Junior League

Postby isselu » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:25 pm

or should i send you my save?? maybe you could figure out what is wrong.
isselu
Junior League

Postby archibalduk » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:11 pm

No there's no need, thanks. It's a case of me using the vanilla v10.1 Rosters to see what happens.
archibalduk
TBL Admin Team

Postby isselu » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:46 pm

archibalduk wrote:No there's no need, thanks. It's a case of me using the vanilla v10.1 Rosters to see what happens.

i think the only things i edited were some prospects i thought were underrated and the salary cap, i didn't even touch anything in sweden.
isselu
Junior League

Previous

Return to TBL Rosters