BUF - DAL

Post any trades that you have made so the rest of us can see.

Moderator: Commish Team

OldGregg
Prospect
Favourite Team: Montreal Canadiens

BUF - DAL

Post by OldGregg » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:43 am

To Buffalo:

Cap space, stress relief

To Dallas:

BUF 2020 4th
BUF 2021 3rd
Joseph Duszak
Corey Perry

I needed to clear Perry for the upcoming offseason to sign my young players, and with Asplund's contract coming up the following offseason I would prefer paying some picks and a prospect instead of buying out Perry and taking on 2 years of buyout hit. This also gives flexibility for in-season moves where right now I'm completely capped out to the point I lost a useful player to AGM waivers.

WeThreeKings
Junior League
Favourite Team: Nashville Predators

BUF - DAL

Post by WeThreeKings » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:46 am

Stars accept.

While Fensore had a good first game, his second game was a bit rough and I don't want to rush him in to the NHL too soon. With Stenqvist similarly struggling as a young defenseman, Duszak gives me a decent young defenceman who can play now and give me relief in that situation. An older prospect that I think I can get a lot of value out of.

The 3rd and 4th round picks are extra ammunition to try and find future NHL players, with Perry provides some veteran leadership in the line-up, and someone who's contract is expiring in the next season, who I may be able to flip for more assets then, since I have the cap space to absorb it.

Return to “Trades”