[2019-20] xECK29x Premier Pivot Rosters (v4.5) - 10/12/19)

This is the place to discuss database or roster projects for Eastside Hockey Manager (other than the TBL Rosters). Please note that any queries about the TBL Rosters or data editing should be asked in the TBL Rosters Forum and the Data Editing Forum respectively.
Forum rules
Data Editing Forum: Editing the game, databases or saved games. Home of the EHM Editor and the EHM Assistant.

Game Add-ons Forum: Database projects, graphics and sounds. Any discussion which does not relate to editing databases or saved games.

Game Knowledge Discussion: Attributes, coaching, drafting, scouting, tactics and training/practice.

Rosters Forum: Discussion relating to all database and roster projects for Eastside Hockey Manager.

TBL Rosters: Discussion, crashes, data issues, questions, etc relating to the TBL Rosters update for Eastside Hockey Manager.

Technical Support: Difficulties, crashes and errors when installing or running the game (and nothing else). Any issues relating to the TBL Rosters must be posted in the TBL Rosters forum. Questions about how to install add-ons must be posted in the Game Add-ons Forum.

General EHM Chat: Anything relating to Eastside Hockey Manager 2004 / 2005 / 2007 / 1 which does not fall within any of the other forums.

Please carry out a forum search before you start a new thread.
xECK29x
Fourth Line
Custom Rank: Premier Pivot Rosters Man
Favourite Team: New York Islanders

Re: [2017-18] xECK29x Premier Pivot Rosters (2.4 Beta - 4/25

Post by xECK29x » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:47 am

Ok here we go: 2.4 Beta for testing

Download: http://bit.ly/2r0fV5Q

Complete rebuild of the DB using TBL 10.1
I imported everything from my old roster into TBL 10.1, this has the current playable leagues of 10.1 + any bugfixes, this DB is COMPLETELY STABLE in my testing past 2025 with multiple leagues selected.
There are some small issues I will work to get fixed over time, mostly related to Career History, there will be some duplicates, especially for College and US High School teams also there are a bunch of players that I have updated in the past that might not be anymore, however the professional games count should be accurate so it shouldn't really effect the quality of the sim.

Some other small details will have to be re-added such as most of the player preferences (usually overwritten within a year anyways) and some of the "other" stats like Cups Won and International Games played.

Here are the other updates/changes included in this DB:
- Created Tier 1 Elite League (U18) and created proper Midget Major tier
- Added Philadelphia Rebels [NAHL] (Renamed Aston Rebels and added Club History records)
- Updated some more 2018 draft prospects
- Added Victory Honda U16 and Minor/Major Bantam (HPHL)
- Added Compuware and HoneyBaked Bantam Major/Minor (HPHL)
- Added Little Caesars and Belle Tire Bantam Major and Minor AAA (Tier 1 Elite Major/Minor Bantam)
- Added Clarkston High (Michigan HS)
= Added Anaheim Jr. Ducks U16/Bantam AAA (Tier 1 Elite)
- Added St. Cloud Cathedral (Minnesota HS)
- Added California High School Hockey
-- Los Alamitos
- Created Canadian Sport School Bantam Hockey League (CSSBHL) and Canadian Sport School Elite 15s (CSSHL15) and added teams
- Retired Empire Junior B Hockey League and moved/retired existing teams.
- Updated Eastern Hockey League (EHL) and added missing teams
- Created Greater Toronto Minor Midget Hockey League
- Added Ottawa Jr. 67s Major Bantam to Ontario East league
- Added Chicago Mission and Team Illnois Major Bantam AAA to HPHL Major Bantam
- Updated Alberta Minor Midget Hockey League
- Added Carolina Jr. Hurricanes AAA U16/U18 (NAPHL U16/U18)
- Added Long Island Gulls & Royals U18 & Minor Bantam (AYHL)
- Renamed U.S. National Development Team U18 to USNTDP Juniors (USHL) and created new U.S. National Development Team U18 under USNP - This more accurately reflects how this program actually operates, have to update the players though still
- Created Eastern AAA Min Mdgt Hockey League (ETAMMHL)
- Updated Vegas Golden Knights (incl. Chicago/Quad City) and Carolina Hurricanes (incl. Charlotte/Florida)
- Several other changes/club updates

xECK29x
Fourth Line

Post by xECK29x » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:41 am

Also I didn't state above, please give me feedback, especially if you run into any major issues. If I don't hear of any problems over the weekend I will upload to Steam early next week and begin shifting my focus to v3 which will be for 2018-19.

Dudeabar
Junior League
Favourite Team: CBJ

Post by Dudeabar » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:06 am

Excited to try it out. Will start simming asap

ESHMfan01
Junior League
Favourite Team: Washington Capitals

Post by ESHMfan01 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:35 am

xECK29x wrote:Also I didn't state above, please give me feedback, especially if you run into any major issues. If I don't hear of any problems over the weekend I will upload to Steam early next week and begin shifting my focus to v3 which will be for 2018-19.
Hi xECK29x,

I was playing your latest roster database in EHM and it looks great. I was sim around and I noticed something on the NHL schedule. It was a minor thing but I noticed the NHL Deadline was listed on Feb 23 instead of Feb 26 and I didn't know, if that was done for a reason or if was an error. Since your roster has the year starting in 2017, I was thinking maybe your wanted to know, so you could set it to the 26th or leave it as is. So, I just thought I report it and see if you wanted to do anything with it or not before you upload it to Steam. Hope this help! :)

Good Luck with your release

xECK29x
Fourth Line

Post by xECK29x » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:42 pm

ESHMfan01 wrote:
xECK29x wrote:Also I didn't state above, please give me feedback, especially if you run into any major issues. If I don't hear of any problems over the weekend I will upload to Steam early next week and begin shifting my focus to v3 which will be for 2018-19.
Hi xECK29x,

I was playing your latest roster database in EHM and it looks great. I was sim around and I noticed something on the NHL schedule. It was a minor thing but I noticed the NHL Deadline was listed on Feb 23 instead of Feb 26 and I didn't know, if that was done for a reason or if was an error. Since your roster has the year starting in 2017, I was thinking maybe your wanted to know, so you could set it to the 26th or leave it as is. So, I just thought I report it and see if you wanted to do anything with it or not before you upload it to Steam. Hope this help! :)

Good Luck with your release
Thanks man! I looked around and honestly....not quite sure where this is coded in to change it! Will add this on the list for v3 though!

xECK29x
Fourth Line

Re: [2017-18] xECK29x Premier Pivot Rosters (2.4 Final- 4/29

Post by xECK29x » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:27 pm

Posted 2.4 Final, download link on first page also uploaded to Steam. This includes update to draft picks and a few other small fixes.

Will begin to shift focus to 2018-19 which I already started working on and the following is complete already:

- Start date for DB changed to 2018
- Increased NHL salary cap to $82m and floor to $58m
- Made updates to KHL/VHL (conference/club changes) *Still using 2017-18 game count
- Added Maine Mariners to ECHL (NYR/Hartford Wolf Pack Affiliate)
- Moved Colorado Eagles to AHL (Colorado Affiliate) and released all players/staff, reassigned Colorado Avalanche players
- Added San Antonio as AHL affiliate for STL
- Added new St. John's team to ECHL (Toronto Marlies/Maple Leafs affiliate), reassigned Toronto Maple Leafs/Maries players
- Renamed ECHL West Division to Mountain
- Moved Wheeling Nailers to ECHL Central Division
- Moved Kansas City Mavericks to ECHL Mountain Division
- Retired Quad City Mallards and released all players/staff
- Added British Columbia High School Hockey League (BCHSHL)
- Added Newburyport (HS-MA)
- Added Upper Midwest HS Elite League Hockey (UMHSEHL)
- Added Stevens Point Area High (HS-WI)

My plan is to have a "Free Agent Frenzy" focused DB released by July 1st which will have all UFAs/RFAs available for signing, I play this way in the EA games and it's really fun to watch the CPU teams go crazy trying to build up their clubs, will be interesting to see how the AHL/ECHL clubs flesh out their rosters as well.

ESHMfan01
Junior League

Post by ESHMfan01 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:22 pm

xECK29x wrote: Thanks man! I looked around and honestly....not quite sure where this is coded in to change it! Will add this on the list for v3 though!
Hi xECK29x,

I was looking around in the EHM Editor and found where you can change the trading deadline date. Go to "Competitions", then under "Transfer Rules", choose "NHL". You will found the trade deadline info in these settings and you can then set the data as well.

Also, if I can you a question, since you have more experience with editing these database then I do. Can you tell me if it possible to import the rosters of teams into an old database or do you have to manually add players to these rosters? I was wondering because I have an old database from 2015 and I customizing it with data from 2017 and I was trying to import rosters from newer database into the older database but I'm having trouble. I didn't if it was possible or if I would have to do it manually. Thanks! :)

Hope my find helps you out, good luck!

xECK29x
Fourth Line

Post by xECK29x » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:07 pm

ESHMfan01 wrote: Hi xECK29x,

I was looking around in the EHM Editor and found where you can change the trading deadline date. Go to "Competitions", then under "Transfer Rules", choose "NHL". You will found the trade deadline info in these settings and you can then set the data as well.

Also, if I can you a question, since you have more experience with editing these database then I do. Can you tell me if it possible to import the rosters of teams into an old database or do you have to manually add players to these rosters? I was wondering because I have an old database from 2015 and I customizing it with data from 2017 and I was trying to import rosters from newer database into the older database but I'm having trouble. I didn't if it was possible or if I would have to do it manually. Thanks! :)

Hope my find helps you out, good luck!

I'll DM you, also yes I found that as well in another thread and made the change! I also updated the dates for the AHL and ECHL as well!

ESHMfan01
Junior League

Post by ESHMfan01 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:43 pm

xECK29x wrote:
I'll DM you, also yes I found that as well in another thread and made the change! I also updated the dates for the AHL and ECHL as well!
Hi xECK29x,

Thank you for the reply and DM message. Unfortunately, I can't message you back because I don't have access to the feature. I tried clicking "Compose message" but it said I don't have access and need to participate more before accessing the feature. So, once I get more posts (which I think I need at least 35 posts), then I will reply back to your message.

Thanks again for message back :)

Philliefan
Junior League
Favourite Team: Philadelphia Flyers

Post by Philliefan » Tue May 01, 2018 8:34 pm

Don't get me wrong, I am incredibly thankful for the effort you have put into this database, as I have wanted an End-Of-Season roster for a while, but... the Flyers' prospects need to be rated more highly. I understand that some of it is randomly decided by the game (negative potential values), but oof. They are widely rated as having one of, if not the, best prospect groups in the league. Starting a save now, where the Flyers' are getting close to ending the rebuild/retool, sucks when all except our best prospects and young players (Morgan Frost, Travis Konecny, Ivan Provorov, etc.) are rated as 3rd liners or lower. Like, I understand that Carter Hart is still young, but literally everyone can tell you that it's a matter of if, not when, he'll become a star. (Obviously, I may be a bit biased, but I'm taking a fairly unbiased opinion, at least I'm trying to) Another thing, I think Matthew Strome should be a bit lower. Sure, if he fixes his skating, he'll be a good top-6 forward, but that's a big if. There's a reason he went in the 4th round. He doesn't need/deserve to be a 5-star prospect.

If you don't change it, oh well... But I sincerely hope you do. I know how much effort you put into this db, but the prospect pool is kinda spoiling it for me.

krownroyal83
Minor League

Post by krownroyal83 » Tue May 01, 2018 10:32 pm

Thanks for all the work i'm gonna download the rosters now and check it out :)
Just curious why you put the salary cap to 82 million? Not complaining because I want it higher due to teams not always re-signing their good RFA's. Just curious why you did? Anticipating the cap increase for next season?

Dudeabar
Junior League

Post by Dudeabar » Wed May 02, 2018 1:44 am

Philliefan wrote:Don't get me wrong, I am incredibly thankful for the effort you have put into this database, as I have wanted an End-Of-Season roster for a while, but... the Flyers' prospects need to be rated more highly. I understand that some of it is randomly decided by the game (negative potential values), but oof. They are widely rated as having one of, if not the, best prospect groups in the league. Starting a save now, where the Flyers' are getting close to ending the rebuild/retool, sucks when all except our best prospects and young players (Morgan Frost, Travis Konecny, Ivan Provorov, etc.) are rated as 3rd liners or lower. Like, I understand that Carter Hart is still young, but literally everyone can tell you that it's a matter of if, not when, he'll become a star. (Obviously, I may be a bit biased, but I'm taking a fairly unbiased opinion, at least I'm trying to) Another thing, I think Matthew Strome should be a bit lower. Sure, if he fixes his skating, he'll be a good top-6 forward, but that's a big if. There's a reason he went in the 4th round. He doesn't need/deserve to be a 5-star prospect.

If you don't change it, oh well... But I sincerely hope you do. I know how much effort you put into this db, but the prospect pool is kinda spoiling it for me.
If you disagree with some of the prospects potential ability, I recommend you download the EHM Assistant and you are free to adjust as you see fit.

I will agree in that I believe Provorov and Konecny need a potential raise but Carter Hart at a 160 at an such a young point in his career is acceptable.

xECK29x
Fourth Line

Post by xECK29x » Wed May 02, 2018 7:58 pm

Philliefan wrote:Don't get me wrong, I am incredibly thankful for the effort you have put into this database, as I have wanted an End-Of-Season roster for a while, but... the Flyers' prospects need to be rated more highly. I understand that some of it is randomly decided by the game (negative potential values), but oof. They are widely rated as having one of, if not the, best prospect groups in the league. Starting a save now, where the Flyers' are getting close to ending the rebuild/retool, sucks when all except our best prospects and young players (Morgan Frost, Travis Konecny, Ivan Provorov, etc.) are rated as 3rd liners or lower. Like, I understand that Carter Hart is still young, but literally everyone can tell you that it's a matter of if, not when, he'll become a star. (Obviously, I may be a bit biased, but I'm taking a fairly unbiased opinion, at least I'm trying to) Another thing, I think Matthew Strome should be a bit lower. Sure, if he fixes his skating, he'll be a good top-6 forward, but that's a big if. There's a reason he went in the 4th round. He doesn't need/deserve to be a 5-star prospect.

Thank you for the feedback and trying out the DB. The Flyers prospect pool was last touched up around Feburary I believe and I agree, top ten pool in the league and the scores should reflect that. For transparency sake I'm posting the ratings and my scoring system. I agree some of these guys (Hart, maybe Frost) need to be bumped to -9, everything will be re-assed in the off-season for ALL teams. I don't like getting into widdling matches about ratings unless they are really egregious though because as other posters have said, easy to tweak to your own liking I just want to be here to provide the plumbing for you.

Provorov - 152 CA /-9 PA (150-180) - Guaranteed top 4 guy, potential #1

Defense
200 - Generational
190 - Superstar
180 - #1 D
170 - #2 D
160 - #3 D
150 - #4 D
140 - #5 D
130 - #6 D
120 - Reserve D-man

Frost: 90 CA / -8 PA (130-160) - All guaranteed quality NHL players, could be top liners
Strome: 88 CA / -8 PA
Konecny: 138 CA / -8 PA

200 - Generational
190 - Superstar
180 - Franchise
170 - 1st liner
160 - 1st/2nd liner
150 - 2nd liner
140 - 2nd/3rd liner
130 - 3rd liner
120 - 3rd/4th liner
110 - 4th liner
100 - 4th liner/AHLer
90 - AHL

Hart: 105 CA / -8 PA (Guaranteed 1B-1A, should be guaranteed clear #1)

200-190 - Generational
180-170 - #1 Goalie
160-150 - 1A Goalie
140-130 - 1B Goalie
120-110 - Backup
100-90 - AHL

xECK29x
Fourth Line

Post by xECK29x » Wed May 02, 2018 8:06 pm

krownroyal83 wrote:Thanks for all the work i'm gonna download the rosters now and check it out :)
Just curious why you put the salary cap to 82 million? Not complaining because I want it higher due to teams not always re-signing their good RFA's. Just curious why you did? Anticipating the cap increase for next season?
That will be in the 2018-19 first release in a few months. Projected cap to be between 78-82 as of now, I will keep it on the high side because I think it makes the game better in the long run as the cap does not automatically increase.

2017-18 roster still has a cap of 75m.

xECK29x
Fourth Line

Post by xECK29x » Sun May 06, 2018 1:48 am

FYI I am going to stop updating the Bit.ly link, I have been notified of a few small things that needed to be updated, check Steam for the latest version.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1525457337

ESHMfan01
Junior League

Post by ESHMfan01 » Mon May 07, 2018 3:59 am

xECK29x wrote:FYI I am going to stop updating the Bit.ly link, I have been notified of a few small things that needed to be updated, check Steam for the latest version.

Hi xECK29x,

Just download the new rosters. Great work! I'm glad there is finally an roster update from the trading deadline for the game. I was wondering, since you are getting ready to do the next database update for the next season. Do you need any help with the next update? I can help with any section or sections, you need help in or If you want me to choice a section to work in, it up to you. Just Let me know and if you don't need me. That's fine too.

Please let me know and thanks for your time :)

xECK29x
Fourth Line

Post by xECK29x » Mon May 07, 2018 1:38 pm

ESHMfan01 wrote:
xECK29x wrote:FYI I am going to stop updating the Bit.ly link, I have been notified of a few small things that needed to be updated, check Steam for the latest version.

Hi xECK29x,

Just download the new rosters. Great work! I'm glad there is finally an roster update from the trading deadline for the game. I was wondering, since you are getting ready to do the next database update for the next season. Do you need any help with the next update? I can help with any section or sections, you need help in or If you want me to choice a section to work in, it up to you. Just Let me know and if you don't need me. That's fine too.

Please let me know and thanks for your time :)
I will take any assistance being offered :) and definitely have some work that can be farmed out. Will PM you so we can communicate.

ESHMfan01
Junior League

Post by ESHMfan01 » Mon May 07, 2018 3:01 pm

xECK29x wrote:
I will take any assistance being offered :) and definitely have some work that can be farmed out. Will PM you so we can communicate.
Got your PM, I will contact you then

krownroyal83
Minor League

Re: [2017-18] xECK29x Premier Pivot Rosters (2.4 Final- 5/5)

Post by krownroyal83 » Fri May 18, 2018 2:58 pm

Just looking into the database and for example William Nylander CA is 168 but his PA is -9. What exactly does the minus numbers mean? Auston Matthews for example is around the same age but his PA isn't a minus it's 194.

xECK29x
Fourth Line

Post by xECK29x » Fri May 18, 2018 3:26 pm

krownroyal83 wrote:Just looking into the database and for example William Nylander CA is 168 but his PA is -9. What exactly does the minus numbers mean? Auston Matthews for example is around the same age but his PA isn't a minus it's 194.
The negative numbers produce a range in the game, Nylander has been changed to a firm value in the 2018-19 roster I am working on as I feel he is near his much closer to his potential, he will be CA 168 / PA 188.\

Here is my range list:

-1 Potential will be between 1-20 (the worst young players, they will likely retire at a young age and keep getting recycled back into the regen pool)
-2 Potential will be between 10-40
-3 Potential will be between 30-60
-4 Potential will be between 50-80
-5 Potential will be between 70-100
-6 Potential will be between 90-120
-7 Potential will be between 110-140 (quite rare - good prospect with a decent chance of being a regular NHL player)
-8 Potential will be between 130-160 (rare - a top prospect with a good chance of being a talented NHL player)
-9 Potential will be between 150-180 (very rare - a top 10 prospect who is considered a can't miss NHL talent)
-10 Potential will be between 170-200 (extremely rare - the top player available in a draft, but not every year)
-11 Potential will be between 20-80 (intended for very young, hard-to-predict players)
-12 Potential will be between 40-100 (intended for very young, hard-to-predict players)
-13 Potential will be between 60-130 (intended for very young, hard-to-predict players)
-14 Potential will be between 90-160 (intended for very young, hard-to-predict players)
-15 Potential will be between 110-190 (intended for very young, hard-to-predict players)

Dudeabar
Junior League

Post by Dudeabar » Sat May 19, 2018 12:11 am

Hey mate,

Don't know if it's a bug in how the game has saved or if there is a conflict in the roster but on 6.12.2021 (Jun 12), I get two rolls for the draft lottery. Both occur on the evening sim as I simmed the lottery, saved and quit till another day. Just sat down, went to sim and see it rolled again in my messages with new lottery winners. Reloaded with the same happening and it moving my pick from 3rd overall to however the new lottery went. Not game breaking but just a weird bug.

I have saved a separate file if you wish to receive it.

xECK29x
Fourth Line

Post by xECK29x » Sat May 19, 2018 1:22 am

Dudeabar wrote:Hey mate,

Don't know if it's a bug in how the game has saved or if there is a conflict in the roster but on 6.12.2021 (Jun 12), I get two rolls for the draft lottery. Both occur on the evening sim as I simmed the lottery, saved and quit till another day. Just sat down, went to sim and see it rolled again in my messages with new lottery winners. Reloaded with the same happening and it moving my pick from 3rd overall to however the new lottery went. Not game breaking but just a weird bug.

I have saved a separate file if you wish to receive it.
I've seen this happen with BK's DB as well, I'm going to say this is a game bug, the database itself does not control the lottery rolls AFAIK.

xECK29x
Fourth Line

Post by xECK29x » Sat May 19, 2018 1:24 am

Small dev update: I am making great process with the first version of the 2018 roster and it's simming very nicely. Lots of additions and I think the depth is tremendous! Have a decent amount of work still to do before I say it's ready for any community testing but I am really loving how this is shaping up so far. When that is ready I will cut a new topic dedicated to it's release.

smdesroches
Junior League

[2017-18] xECK29x Premier Pivot Rosters (2.4 Final- 5/5)

Post by smdesroches » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:34 am

Looking forward to the release. Any update on your timeline?

xECK29x
Fourth Line

[2017-18] xECK29x Premier Pivot Rosters (2.4 Final- 5/5)

Post by xECK29x » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:15 pm

smdesroches wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:34 am
Looking forward to the release. Any update on your timeline?
First release which will be incomplete to my very-high standards but playable, will come in between the completion of the Draft and beginning of Free Agency. I plan on doing a rolling-release on Steam along with offline updates posted here.

Update on what has been completed/to-do:

Items starting with '-' are complete, *'s are in-progress

Major Updates:
- Start year for DB changed to 2018
- Increased NHL salary cap to $82m and floor to $58m - Also set all NHL clubs Player Budget to $82m, want to see teams spend by letting limits be based on ownership traits, will set some hard caps for IRL internal cap teams once we get an idea of team cap hits post-UFA frenzy
- Updated NHL salary cap penalties
- Updated NHL Trade Deadline date (2/26) and updated Offer Sheet compensation limits
- Updated NHL Club Histories and records (thanks to ESHMfan01!)
- Updated AHL Trade Deadline date (March 8th)
- Updated AHL alignment and affiliations (using 82 game NHL schedule template for now)
* Updated AHL Club Histories and Records
* Updated ECHL Club Histories and Records
- Updated ECHL Trade Deadline date (March 8th)
- Updated Nation Reputations for proper World Championship seeding (BKArchitect)
- Retired a LOT of free agents: players/staff that have not played/been hired in over a year unless they have a good reputation -> retired
* Updated World Championship histories including proper histories both Groups A & B
- Released known UFAs across NA teams to Free Agent pool
* Release known UFAs across KHL, SHL, Liiga, DEL, NLA, EBEL and Tipsport
- Added BKArchitects many staff/players additions, updates and future transfers from NHL 36 4.0.
- Made updates to KHL/VHL (conference/club changes) *Still using 2017-18 game count
- Added Maine Mariners to ECHL (NYR/Hartford Wolf Pack Affiliate)
- Moved Colorado Eagles to AHL (Colorado Affiliate) and released all players/staff, reassigned Colorado Avalanche players
- Added San Antonio as AHL affiliate for STL
- Added Newfounland Growlers to ECHL (Toronto Marlies/Maple Leafs affiliate), reassigned Toronto Maple Leafs/Marlies players
- Renamed ECHL West Division to Mountain
- Moved Wheeling Nailers to ECHL Central Division
- Moved Kansas City Mavericks to ECHL Mountain Division
- Retired Quad City Mallards and released all players/staff
* Updated NHL awards and historical winners
* Updated AHL award winners
* Updated ECHL award winners
* Updated OHL/WHL/QMJHL award winners
* Updated SHL/Liiga/DEL/NLA/Tipsport/EBEL award winners
- Updated most team club/competition names to Elite Prospects standards for easier player career history importing
- Updated NHL/AHL Officials (retired those not in this list: http://www.nhlofficials.com/nhl-officials/current)
- Added from TBL 10.2
-- Re-rating of SPHL, DEL, Swedish SHL, Allsvenskan, EIHL and NIHL
-- Updated affiliations for UK teams
-- Updated club data (e.g. player budgets) for EIHL teams
** Updated league structures for the top three Slovakian competitions and the top two French competitions

United States Changes:
- Added Upper Midwest HS Elite League Hockey (UMHSEHL)
- Added several Minor/Major Bantam/Midget teams across various existing leagues
- Updated National Junior Prospects Hockey League U18 (NJPHL18) and added National Junior Prospects Hockey League U16 (NJPHL16) and added teams
- Added several US High School divisions and teams
- Added United Collegiate Hockey Conference (BKArchitect)
- Added New Jersey 87's new EHL Premier team (New Jersey Titans (NAHL) affiliate)
- Updated NA3HL clubs and added conferences/new teams
* Updated NAHL clubs/structure and added new teams
- Added Great Lakes Conference to USPHL Premier and added promoted NA3HL teams
- Fixed up club names and affiliates throughout USPHL
- Added Michigan Development Hockey League (MDHL)
** Updated SPHL, added Quad City (to be named) and retired Mississippi (removed/retired staff/players)
- Updated FHL (Not playable - game crashes)
- Added several American Collegiate Hockey Association (ACHA) clubs

Canadian Changes:
* Updated all CHL (QMJHL/WHL/OHL) teams
- Added BCHL awards
- Updated Alberta Midget Hockey League (AMHL)
- Added Canadian Sport School Varsity Hockey League (CSSVHL)
- Added several Canadian Sport School League teams
- Renamed Canadian Inter-university Sport to Canadian U Sports
- Added British Columbia High School Hockey League (BCHSHL)
- Added several Minor/Major Bantam and Midget teams to various existing leagues
- Added Newfoundland Bantam AAA Hockey League (NLBAAAHL)
- Added PEI Bantam AAA League (PEIBAAA)
- Cleaned up the LHAH and retired a lot of players/staff
- Cleaned up a few U Sports teams and retired a lot of players/staff
- Updated Quebec Junior Hockey League (QJAAAHL)
- Updated Nova Scotia Major Midget Hockey League (NSMMHL)
- Added/Updated several Canadian High School Hockey League teams
- Added Greater Toronto Bantam Hockey League (GTBHL)
- Added Eastern AAA Bantam Hockey League (ETABHL)
- Added HEOMAAA (Midget AAA)
- Added Northern Ontario Minor Bantam Hockey League (NOMBHL) and Bantam Hockey League (NOBHL)
- Added Conference of Independent Schools Athletics Association (CISAA) and associated existing teams
- Updated Pacific Junior Hockey League (PJHL) and added White Rock Whalers
- Updated Pacific Coast Bantam Hockey League (PCBHL)
- Updated Hockey Quebec Midget Espoir(QMEAA)
- Added Ligue Élite Richelieu Bantam AA (RICBAA)

Swiss Changes:
- Added ZSC U17 to Swiss Novizen Elite
- Promoted Rappersil-Jona to NLA and Kloten demoted to NLB
- Added several U16 teams

Czech Changes:
- Promoted Karlovy Vary to Tipsport and demoted Dukla Jihlava to WSM

Swedish Changes:
- Promoted Timra to SHL, demoted Karlskrona to Allsvenskan
- Promoted VIK Vasteras to Allsvenskan, demoted Troja-Ljunby to Ettan

Russian Changes:
- Sputnik Nizhny Tagil demoted to Russian Pervaya Liga

Slovakian Changes:
- Updated 1. Liga and Slovakian Tipsport Liga along with U18 division, teams added made proper affiliates.

Longer-term To-Do:
-- To do in NA:
--- Update MassSelect
--- Update AYHL (U16/U18/bantam)
--- Update Tier 1 Elite (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tier_1_El ... ague_Teams)
--- Updated Alliance Hockey Bantam
--- Update SCTAMM
- Redo reps for entire NA Team scale (Min/Maj Bantam, Min/Maj Midget, High School/Prep, A/AA/AAA Junior, Development Leagues, College, Minor/Major Pro)
- Update NJPHL 16U / NJPHL 18U
- Update PSHF U16 /PSHF U18
Last edited by xECK29x on Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Rosters Forum”