[2019-20] xECK29x Premier Pivot Rosters (v4.2) - 8/21/19)

This is the place to discuss database or roster projects for Eastside Hockey Manager (other than the TBL Rosters). Please note that any queries about the TBL Rosters or data editing should be asked in the TBL Rosters Forum and the Data Editing Forum respectively.
Forum rules
Data Editing Forum: Editing the game, databases or saved games. Home of the EHM Editor and the EHM Assistant.

Game Add-ons Forum: Database projects, graphics and sounds. Any discussion which does not relate to editing databases or saved games.

Game Knowledge Discussion: Attributes, coaching, drafting, scouting, tactics and training/practice.

Rosters Forum: Discussion relating to all database and roster projects for Eastside Hockey Manager.

TBL Rosters: Discussion, crashes, data issues, questions, etc relating to the TBL Rosters update for Eastside Hockey Manager.

Technical Support: Difficulties, crashes and errors when installing or running the game (and nothing else). Any issues relating to the TBL Rosters must be posted in the TBL Rosters forum. Questions about how to install add-ons must be posted in the Game Add-ons Forum.

General EHM Chat: Anything relating to Eastside Hockey Manager 2004 / 2005 / 2007 / 1 which does not fall within any of the other forums.

Please carry out a forum search before you start a new thread.
xECK29x
Fourth Line
Custom Rank: Premier Pivot Rosters Man
Favourite Team: New York Islanders

[2018-19] xECK29x Premier Pivot Rosters (v3.19 - 3/23/19)

Post by xECK29x » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:42 am

jonhiseler wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:12 am
The Wenatchee Wild's home arena is the Town Toyota Centre, capacity is 4300.
Fixed

xECK29x
Fourth Line

[2018-19] xECK29x Premier Pivot Rosters (v3.19 - 3/23/19)

Post by xECK29x » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:00 pm

v3.20 of the DB and v1.14 of the logo pack released!

General Updates:
- This DB has been seeded with a new and expanded output from the new version of the EHM prospect generator by ImActuallyAnOtter on TBL. I decided to keep all countries in the input so you will see some interesting international players rising through the ranks, and become potentially NHL draft-able talent! The players will become draft eligible starting in 2021. You should have 50+ years of solid NHL entry drafts in the DB now. I will be randomizing this seeding with each new release to keep the game interesting and fresh with each new play-through!

NHL/AHL/ECHL Updates:

- Latest notable signings and contract extensions
- Updated the future transfer date of NCAA prospects signing with AHL/NHL clubs to 7/1/2019 so you don't have to fight a possible contract limit issue during the season.

- San Jose Sharks (attendance, colors, club & player records, players & staff)
-- San Jose Barracuda (attendance, colors, club & player records, players & staff)
-- Rapid City Rush (attendance, colors, retired numbers, club & player records, players & staff)

- St. Louis Blues (attendance, colors, retired numbers, club & player records, players & staff)
-- San Antonio Rampage (attendance, colors, rivals, club & player records, players & staff)
-- Tulsa Oilers (attendance, colors, rivals, club history, club & player records, players & staff)

- Tampa Bay Lightning (attendance, colors, club & player records, players & staff)
-- Syracuse Crunch (attendance, arena, colors, club & player records, players & staff)
-- Orlando Solar Bears (attendance, arena, colors, rivals, club history, club & player records, players & staff)

Austrian Updates:
- Temporarily removed Austrian Erste Bank Young Stars League from human-playability to troubleshoot issues

Belgian Updates:

- Added Bene League as human-playable, added logos, updated club and league name -- thanks Matee!!

Belarus Updates:
- Added Belarusian Extraleague and Belarusian Cup (from TBL) as human-playable -- thanks Matee!!
-- Belarusian Cup tournament still needs to be updated to new 15 club format, but I did update the clubs

Canadian Updates:
- Updated all players/staff in Allan Cup Hockey -- thanks Matee!!
- Updated several club and arena details in the CJHL - thanks jonhiseler!!
- Updated affiliations, clubs and divisions in CCHL2
- Added/Updated all players taken in the first 3 rounds on the OHL draft, will add the others later in the month. Also added some Americans and goalie draft picks from later rounds
- Updated all players/staff in the CJHLE -- thanks Matee!!
- Updated clubs and arenas in the CJHLE

Czech Updates:
- Updated average attendance figures for Tipsport
- Temporary removed 2. Liga from human-playability to troubleshoot issues

Estonia Updates:
- All Estonian players & staff updated -- thanks Matee!!
- Added Estonian Meistriliiga from TBL as human-playable

Finnish Updates:

- Removed relegation from Liiga
- Updated league structures for Liiga, Mestis and Suomi-Sarja
- Added Finnish Suomi-Sarja from TBL as human-playable

French Updates:
- Updated French National League 1 and Synerglace Ligue Magnus league structures from TBL

Italian Updates:
- Added U17 division and all club affiliations
- Updated U19 division (Junior League) and all club affiliations
- Updated all Italian players/staff + Alps Hockey league -- thanks Matee!!

Kazakhstan Updates:

- All Kazakhstan players & staff updated -- thanks Matee!!
- Added Kazakhstan Championship from TBL as human-playable

Latvian Updates:

- Added league structure from TBL 11 for Latvian Optibet Hokeja Liga, now human playable
- All Latvian players & staff updated -- thanks Matee!!

Polish Updates:
- Updated average attendance figures for Polska Hokejova Liga

Russian Updates:

- Updated schedule dates for KHL and Russian Minor Hockey League from TBL
- Updated league structure and rules for Russian Pervaya Liga and Vysshaya Liga

Slovakian Updates:
- Temporarily removed 2.liga from human-playability to troubleshoot issues

Slovenian Updates:
- Made Slovenian Elite League as human-playable from TBL
- Fixed issues with Slovenian clubs

Swedish Updates:
- Updated club details and arenas for HockeyEttan clubs -- thanks H.K.S.!!

Swiss Updates:
- Made MySports League as human-playable from TBL

United Arab Emirates Updates:

- All players & staff in Emirates Hockey League updated -- thanks Matee!!

United States Updates:

- Updated reputations of USPHL Premier class clubs to be closer in-line with Canadian A/AA
- Fixed transfer rules for USNTDP U17/U18 clubs, should no longer be generating non-US players
- Added/Updated players invited to the USNTDP Evaluation Camp - 2019 NTDP Evaluation Camp Roster Announced

scottababc
Junior League
Favourite Team: Penguins

[2018-19] xECK29x Premier Pivot Rosters (v3.20 - 4/14/19)

Post by scottababc » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:50 pm

I don't know if its just me, but my game keeps crashing when I try to load the game since the update.

xECK29x
Fourth Line

Post by xECK29x » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:14 pm

scottababc wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:50 pm
I don't know if its just me, but my game keeps crashing when I try to load the game since the update.
Can you give more detail around when it is crashing, what leagues were selected and what settings were used to create the simulation?

I just posted a new update to Steam and updated the Dropbox .zip file. This includes the Gusev future transfer to VGK and added the Slovenian Elite League structure from TBL, which is provided "as-is" and is inaccurate, this will need to be updated and a new league structure also created for the Slovenian International Hockey League.

scottababc
Junior League

Post by scottababc » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:18 pm

xECK29x wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:14 pm
scottababc wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:50 pm
Can you give more detail around when it is crashing, what leagues were selected and what settings were used to create the simulation?

I just posted a new update to Steam and updated the Dropbox .zip file. This includes the Gusev future transfer to VGK and added the Slovenian Elite League structure from TBL, which is provided "as-is" and is inaccurate, this will need to be updated and a new league structure also created for the Slovenian International Hockey League.
Yeah, its when I try to set up the game with just the NHL as the screen finishes loading "initiating leagues" and its from the non-steam file. With retain all teams and add key staff on as well.

EDIT: I fixed the error, I messed up the config sheet somehow

kev90
Drafted

Post by kev90 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:05 pm

kev90 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:38 pm
xECK29x wrote: ↑Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:31 am
Getting reports of intermittent crashing occurring on the transition of seasons from June 30th to July 1st, some have reported 2021 another 2023 this is happening. I have a feeling it may have to do with relegation of one of the leagues but it's really hard for me to troubleshoot. If anyone is experiencing this and can send me their save game before the crash I'd appreciate it.
kev90 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:38 pm
It happens when advancing from June 30th to July 1st 2021. Game just shuts down when the Updating game data window appears (loading bar just began progressing).
No issues encountered when quick simming until July 2023 with the NHL as the only league selected. Might have been v3.19. In case it helps any

xECK29x
Fourth Line

Post by xECK29x » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:20 am

kev90 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:05 pm
Might have been v3.19. In case it helps any
Yes it was an error with Czech 2.Liga, I have removed it from human-playability along with a few others for further refinements for now. I plan on doing a lot of league structure overhauls over the summer, some of these league structures are no longer accurate.

archibalduk
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
Favourite Team: Guildford (EPL) / Invicta (NIHL)

Post by archibalduk » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:12 am

xECK29x wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:00 pm
This DB has been seeded with a new and expanded output from the new version of the EHM prospect generator by ImActuallyAnOtter on TBL. I decided to keep all countries in the input so you will see some interesting international players rising through the ranks, and become potentially NHL draft-able talent! The players will become draft eligible starting in 2021. You should have 50+ years of solid NHL entry drafts in the DB now. I will be randomizing this seeding with each new release to keep the game interesting and fresh with each new play-through!
How does this work in practice? Is it that you have a bunch of fictional/fake players with PAs generated by the Prospect Generator or is it that these are real life players with the generated PAs?

Domi#28
Learning to skate
Favourite Team: Winnipeg Jets

Post by Domi#28 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:34 pm

Currently in my first season with the v3.20, playing with:
Full size DB
- Add Key Staff
* Add Players to Playable Teams
- Add Extra Junior Players
- Add Players to National Team Pools
- Retain All Teams

When I try to advance from Jan 24th 2019 the game just crashes and shuts down, there's no error message or anything.

xECK29x
Fourth Line

Post by xECK29x » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:50 pm

archibalduk wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:12 am
How does this work in practice? Is it that you have a bunch of fictional/fake players with PAs generated by the Prospect Generator or is it that these are real life players with the generated PAs?
This is correct, and I add it to the DB before I release, I do not keep those prospects in my working copy.

xECK29x
Fourth Line

Post by xECK29x » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:51 pm

Domi#28 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:34 pm
Currently in my first season with the v3.20, playing with:
Full size DB
- Add Key Staff
* Add Players to Playable Teams
- Add Extra Junior Players
- Add Players to National Team Pools
- Retain All Teams

When I try to advance from Jan 24th 2019 the game just crashes and shuts down, there's no error message or anything.
I had a similar problem during testing but it was intermittent (my crash was in 2021) and it appears to be something with the NHL All-Star game, there is no other league that appears to do anything around that time, can you send me a friend request on Steam or Discord? Would like to take a look at the save game. I've had others who help me with test sims get into 2025 with no issues...so not sure what is going on just yet.

xECK29x
Fourth Line

Post by xECK29x » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:52 pm

xECK29x wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:51 pm
I had a similar problem during testing but it was intermittent (my crash was in 2021) and it appears to be something with the NHL All-Star game, there is no other league that appears to do anything around that time, can you send me a friend request on Steam or Discord? Would like to take a look at the save game. I've had others who help me with test sims get into 2025 with no issues...so not sure what is going on just yet.
FWIW I just started a sim with NHL/ACHL/ECHL selected with all options and I'm in March of 2019.

sjsharkz
Minor League

Post by sjsharkz » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:44 am

Great work on the rosters mate. Quick query, I tried a fantasy draft but it crashes when setting up the game. Is there anyway of doing a fantasy draft with your rosters?

xECK29x
Fourth Line

Post by xECK29x » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:22 pm

sjsharkz wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:44 am
Great work on the rosters mate. Quick query, I tried a fantasy draft but it crashes when setting up the game. Is there anyway of doing a fantasy draft with your rosters?
Which leagues are you selecting and what options are you using when setting up the sim and in the fantasy draft? I love playing fantasy but haven't tested it in a while.

I just did a test draft with just the NHL and it worked.

xECK29x
Fourth Line

Post by xECK29x » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:03 pm

Just pushed a small update related to Jack Hughes, he will now be on the US NTDP club instead of the U18 National Team. This will reduce the chance he is dropped to FA and plays in the OHL due to the rep of the U18 club being too low for his CA. Thanks to H.K.S. for reporting the issue.

If you are getting crashes I HIGHLY recommend you do NOT select all leagues to start the sim, you do NOT need to select all leagues for them to be included in the simulation it only pertains to the detail level of those leagues and how much data is available for viewing. If you want the data from those leagues to be accessible in the 'World' menu please try 'View Only'.

sjsharkz
Minor League

Post by sjsharkz » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:29 pm

xECK29x wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:22 pm
Which leagues are you selecting and what options are you using when setting up the sim and in the fantasy draft? I love playing fantasy but haven't tested it in a while.

I just did a test draft with just the NHL and it worked.
I selected all leagues and the options you suggest in the first post.

xECK29x
Fourth Line

Post by xECK29x » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:25 pm

sjsharkz wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:29 pm
I selected all leagues and the options you suggest in the first post.
Don't do that anymore :). Not with the amount of leagues I've added since the beginning of the year. I will be making some changes to those recommended settings next year. It appears there are still some issues I need to iron out with some of the leagues. Only select leagues you will be heavily scouting or want to view data from.

Also if you plan on starting a Fantasy Draft I recommend going into the extra_config.cfg and removing the section '# Future NHL/AHL Transfers'. This will make sure the college/other European UFAs moving to teams in 2019 will just have their rights assigned to the new club in the draft and the future transfer won't occur, will be up to the human/AI GM to sign that player.

sjsharkz
Minor League

Post by sjsharkz » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:39 pm

xECK29x wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:25 pm
Don't do that anymore . Not with the amount of leagues I've added since the beginning of the year. I will be making some changes to those recommended settings next year. It appears there are still some issues I need to iron out with some of the leagues. Only select leagues you will be heavily scouting or want to view data from.

Also if you plan on starting a Fantasy Draft I recommend going into the extra_config.cfg and removing the section '# Future NHL/AHL Transfers'. This will make sure the college/other European UFAs moving to teams in 2019 will just have their rights assigned to the new club in the draft and the future transfer won't occur, will be up to the human/AI GM to sign that player.
Thanks mate I’ll have a play around with it.

sjsharkz
Minor League

Post by sjsharkz » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:11 am

Even with just the NHL selected, normal settings, and fantasy draft selected; it doesn't work. Oh well, still great rosters.

scottababc
Junior League

Post by scottababc » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:14 pm

Was the latest update the last roster update, or is there still more to come?

xECK29x
Fourth Line

Post by xECK29x » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:55 pm

sjsharkz wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:11 am
Even with just the NHL selected, normal settings, and fantasy draft selected; it doesn't work. Oh well, still great rosters.
Weird it's working for me in my working copy, maybe I have fixed something and not realized? If you can PM me or send me an invite on Steam/Discord and I can send you a test DB to see if its working.
scottababc wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:14 pm
Was the latest update the last roster update, or is there still more to come?
Still will be a few more updates, but expect longer gaps in between updates until June. I will keep making 2018-19 DBs including NHL Draft Day trades and all signings/activity up to July 1st. Expect a larger update just before the NHL draft. I will be releasing two updates for around July 1st, one will be just a regular last update, the other will be a Free Agent Frenzy version where I will release all NHL/AHL/ECHL RFA/UFAs to the pool, update the future transfers and draft picks and move the calendar to 2019-20, this should hold everyone over until around late-August/early-September when I will start releasing my first official 2019-20 DB release with new league structures/schedules and such.

As long as I don't get hit by a bus or something from now and then :).

xECK29x
Fourth Line

Post by xECK29x » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:13 pm

sjsharkz wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:11 am
Looks like this is caused via the integration of the prospect generator, will work with the creator of the tool to do more testing.

sjsharkz
Minor League

Post by sjsharkz » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:24 am

xECK29x wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:13 pm
Looks like this is caused via the integration of the prospect generator, will work with the creator of the tool to do more testing.
Awesome thanks for the reply mate.

PeakyBlinder
Prospect
Favourite Team: Vancouver Canucks

Post by PeakyBlinder » Fri May 03, 2019 4:55 am

Thanks for the updated rosters bb

xECK29x
Fourth Line

Post by xECK29x » Fri May 03, 2019 3:12 pm

A couple of things:

1) If you use my logo pack I will no longer be updating it as of 5/1/2019, please unsubscribe and subscribe to Dani9's new pack. I have been working closely with him on updating my DB for continued collaboration.

Steam Workshop :: Logo pack - Premier Pivot Rosters v3.20

2) I have created a version of v3.20 with the prospects removed for those of you who, like me, enjoy playing with a Fantasy Draft start. Please make sure you go into the extra_config.cfg file and delete this section first though!

Download: Dropbox - xECK29x-Rosters-v3.20-NP.zip - Simplify your life

I will be releasing a 'No Prospects' offline version going forward, next release v3.21 out next week by end-of-week.

Return to “Rosters Forum”