The Blue Line

Playing as GM only

Discuss specific areas of EHM knowledge; such as players, trading, drafting, tactics, training, practice etc. Teach us what you've discovered or ask others for their thoughts.

Playing as GM only

Postby Chopps4312 » Tue May 15, 2018 1:56 am

I'm trying to play only as a GM and leave the coaching, practices, lineups, and tactics to the computer(coach). No matte what team I take, they seem to tank rather quickly however when I play as a different team they succeed. Does anyone play without messing around with tactics and strictly let the computer handle it? Any hints or guides on how to help out with this?
Chopps4312
Junior League

Re: Playing as GM only

Postby marksbros6 » Tue May 15, 2018 1:55 pm

Maybe pore over the match reports/tactics for games and see where things are going wrong?

Sack the coach?

Trade away certain players and thus ‘dictate’ to the coach who gets to play? (If he’s got a ‘favourite’ who’s not performing then get rid of the player?)
marksbros6
TBL Rosters Researcher

Re: Playing as GM only

Postby Chopps4312 » Thu May 17, 2018 2:14 am

I don't see a way to look at the tactics used for a game. Also when I go into tactics it's all default down the middle. It doesn't show what the coach has set up. Am I missing something there? Does it only work with me setting up tactics?
Chopps4312
Junior League

Return to Game Knowledge Discussion