Challenge #40 - All-American New York Rangers - Discussion

Think you're a good EHM GM? Our GM Challenges dare you to take over a team and make it a winner. The Challenge Forum and Centre are the hubs of our Challenges.

Moderator: Challenge Moderators

visualdarkness
Stanley Cup Winner

Re: Challenge #40 - All-American New York Rangers - Discussi

Post by visualdarkness » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:09 am

60 games in season two and my team is doing great! 3rd place despite being under the line for quite some time during the season. PP% is somehow up to 14.1%!

Made a bunch of trades during the season so far:
Demko, Kantor - Kinkaid, 6th
Allen, Etem - Trevor Lewis, Nick Shore
Bitetto, Florek - Chris Wideman, Trevor van Riemsdyk
Copp, 3rd - Adam Erne

Lines shifting a lot but lately:

Kinkaid
Montoya

McDonagh - Yandle/Byfuglien
Leddy - Braun
Merrill - Wideman/Byfuglien
van Riemsdyk

Kreider - Stepan - Atkinson
Nelson - Kesler - Zucker/Byfuglien
Miller - Hayes - Nelson/Byfuglien
JTBrown - Vitale - Lewis
Bourque

Suddenly the first line is producing with Kreider leading with 29 goals, Stepan at 36 assists and Atkinson at 56 points.
Kesler is now on the second line but not on the PP and in a defensive role. Zucker is therefor the only one on the second line with respectable scoring at 21 goals but only 6 assists, quite remarkable.
Miller and Hayes and Nelson have all crashed and burned this season.

McDonagh is ok but not more. Leddy, Yandle and Byfuglien are all above 30 points already and Buff is the main reason for my improving PP. Jon Merrill is surprisingly extremely steady at +22 and Wideman is +8 in 13 games.

Now to the biggest surprise! Kinkaid stole the goalie position with 2.22, .916 and 26-9-2. I pretty much never have goalies above .910 and barely even that.

visualdarkness
Stanley Cup Winner

Post by visualdarkness » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:24 am

Just traded McDonagh + 1st (the draft sucks anyway) for Seth Jones. They are almost identical both when it comes to stats and atts. But Jones is younger, cheaper, bigger and a right shot so that Yandle can play on the left side.

Do I have to say that the board and fans hated it?

Asher413
Challenge Moderator
Favourite Team: Pittsburgh Penguins

Post by Asher413 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:11 pm

Into season 3, and it looks like the pattern is continuing: very slow starts, then we get it together Thankfully we were .500 before we got it together this time. At press time, we haven't lost in regulation in 13 games. The Caps are still out of our reach, and they beat us in OT during that stretch. With the awesome playoff format, I have to find a way to beat those guys (I am 3-11-2 against them so far).

Draft: I traded Leddy and a late 1st (24th) for an 11th to draft David Farrance. Scouts say he'll be a Suter, and Leddy was just not worth 5+ million a year with the challenge cap. Not many other notable picks, Drafted Oettinger for goaltending depth in the future, and basically drafted 13 guys where 10 or so will be top AHL/4th line guys (or trade bait!).

Pre-Season: Traded away Iverson for a 2nd, went big with trading JT Miller (24, scouting still says he has potential but he's not NHL top 6 ready yet) and Trocheck for Dubinsky (A risk, he only had 14 points last year, but he's at .5 PPG right now). D'Amigo and Gibbons for Nick Shore, Sparks to the Sabres for Moses (29 goals last season!), Picks for JT Brown, Brickley for Bittner, then finally Moses (I had to include him to make the deal and stay within 'budget') and Nelson (Board hated him) for Jimmy Howard. (Of course, the board raged after they have told me Nelson had to go for two seasons...)
Net result: Sent out Leddy, Nelson, 4th liners and AHLers for the 11th pick, Dubinsky, Howard and 4th liners. The AI refuses to trade my any of the cheap American goalies, even though they keep letting them sign in Europe instead of trading to me. (Ryan Miller, Scott Darling, Anthony Stolarz, Alex Stalock, Jeff Zatkoff are all in Europe, and Mike Condron (UFA) and John Gibson (RFA) are still unsigned in December).

The budget is starting to cramp my style! *If* I have to make *any* moves (by my math my 20 players are 64.3 million, so I can't even bring up a 21st for any length of time), Kesler may have to go- not out of dissapointment, but he's the 'worst' of the contracts (I have to trade him in the next two seasons or so, he's making 6.9 million until he's 37...). Hopefully this group is a great base, and if we can get some prospects to come up, then some of the 1-3 million guys can be moved.

Stepan (did I talk rubbish about him?) has been a BEAST. Not scoring much, but about an assist a game. At 32 games he's almost passed last season's assist total, and will probably end up with the most points in a season he's had since High School. Yandle and McDonagh are also giving out great passes, but after that no one seems to want to make a great pass. Bonino has been a dissapointment, he was a point a game after I got him last season, and he's down to 0.25 a game. Howard has also been pretty good.

Hopefully we can keep this hot streak going, but I'm really worried if someone goes down, do I have the budget space or AHL depth to fix it?

saberhagen83
Minor League

Post by saberhagen83 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:52 pm

Oh my. When this kid J.T Miller heats up...he certainly puts up points at some pace! Thought he was pretty good last season, came into this one and he was so hot/cold he ended up scratched for a period. Injury to Kreider and I wanted to cry, but Miller comes in and has a 3-point night! He now has 12p in his last 5 games! :notworthy:

Had a fun streak going for a while with 6 straight 4-2 wins. :grin: But I can't seem to get the PP/PK to work properly, standing at 17.4/77.4 currently. On a positive Zatkoff is still doing really well with a 2.02 GAA and .092 S%...can't wrap my head around that but glad he is playing like a Vezina goalie again (came 3rd in vote last season).

Kopi
Fourth Line

Post by Kopi » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:44 am

Finished season 2 and won President`s trophy and Stanley Cup. What can I say...with all the players im very happy. Zucker was best in points in NHL and Parise came 2nd...Funny is that Zucker was playing all season in 2nd line on RW and also in 2nd PP unit as RW. My two big trades that happen during summer, Ryan Kesler and Zack Parise, had slow start despite playing in top line and top line PP but at the end they finished strong, specialy Parise. Chris Kreider won +/- award as well as Hart Trophy and he really fits good in 2nd line with Stepan and Zucker. Stepan had a strong start of the season and was just behind Zucker on points in NHL for almost half of season and then drasticly his form fall so i had to try many things to get him alive again...glad he started to produce again in playoffs. Ryan Miller was 2nd in Vezina and winner of Jennings trophy so we extend the deal for one more season with him. Selke went to Ryan Miller and he also won Conn Smythe alongside Parise and R. Miller. Brian Dumoulin was in all rooking team. Great trade was also Steven Kampfer with 43 points. So yes...it was a great season!!

I done lots of trades in the summer before 2nd season with Coyotes and got several of their draft picks and they finished last in the season so i had some nice draft position..here are my picks: CLICK
At later rounds i do try to pick players who are playing in CHL and had good seasons but not rated among potential picks. Why? As i think player do develope better in playing league such as CHL then in NCAA.

Future plans:
- Will try to look and trade M.Foligno as for 4th liner who dont play any special units a salary over 2 mil is too much...as well, even Zatkoff was a very good replacement for R.Miller i might look finaly to give as a 2nd goalie a chance to one of the goalies we have in AHL and ECHL as i didnt trade anyone so far. So Zatkoff might go..

Riley Barber is by my Assistant GM Mike Gibbons (yes, before Stanley cup season i changed my assistant GM) rated as 1st RW..he will for sure get some extra oportunities as he is developing really good (might even put Cam Atkinson from 1st line to 3rd line and give Barber a chance to play with the big boys Kesler and Parise..)!
JT Miller who was great for me in 1st season with 42 points was in 2nd season playing in 3rd line..he might deserve playing time but with all the great players i have right now he will stay there.

I will defenetly look for a very good D player...someone with experiance that can play 3rd line but help me a lot in PK situations.

Ofcourse things can change so i will get back to you before the start of 3rd season.

Kopi
Fourth Line

Post by Kopi » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:29 pm

Before start of 3rd season we did some changes:
M.Foligno and J.Zatkoff went to Sharks for Chris Wideman...was chasing Wideman already last season.
Brian Gibbons to Panthers for Dan Sexton (got a flashy skilled forward with experiance as well)
Connor Brickley and Garret Sparks to Devils for Mark Stuart and 2nd round pick 2018. With Mark we got experiance and PK player..hope he still has gas and motivation!

So my lines look like this:
Parise - Kesler - Barber (Atkinson)
Kreider - Stepan - Zucker
Sexton - J.Miller - Atkinson (Barber)
Vesey - Vitale - Watson

McDonagh - Yandle
McCabe - Wideman
Stuart - Kampfer

R.Miller
T.McCollum

Barber and Atkinson will shift their lines on every 20 games..McCabe and Stuart might shift as well.

Let`s go Rangers! :)

ps: Dumoulin (last year NHL rookie 1st line) and Summers (last year 82 games for Rangers) went to AHL and can be called up soon if some of the D wont perform.

pforsbergfan9
Junior League

Post by pforsbergfan9 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:48 pm

This sounded like a fun challenge so I went for it.

I did not have a good start.

7-10-3 in my first 20.

Lost Watson, Etem and Kreider all in the same game. Like everyone Zatkoff isn't bad. Loaned McCollum to Albany once he wasn't getting any games. Only team worse than me is Florida.

saberhagen83
Minor League

Post by saberhagen83 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:10 pm

Headed into the final part of season 3 now. Have anyone else had Kreider being injury prone? He has been made of glass this season, now out for the 5th time! So happy to have nice depth at wing.

Have been activly looking during the trade deadline. Only one trade made though, sending Lovejoy to Panthers for Trocheck (down in Portland) straight up. Have wanted to get rid of Lovejoy for ever and this was the best return I could get...and I am very happy with it. ;) The 4th line haven't got the job done this season so wanted to revamp it a bit by adding a bit more offense to it. So far it seems to have helped, those guys are chipping in a bit more now, playing some better hockey (needless to say, I can't coach defensiv play to save my life!). But of course the 3rd line start to play horrible at the same time (no idea why). Hopefully will get that sorted quickly.

After the Olympics break we have been much better on the PK for some reason. Maybe they had some time to train it properly? Revamped PP looked a lot better as well, but have been terrible past couple of games.

Kopi
Fourth Line

Post by Kopi » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:24 pm

uff Saber, started 3rd season and have so many injuries that i have to call players up from AHL all the time while in first two i didnt have problems :dunno:

Question...can i trade for Philip Samuelsson (USA/SWE..born in USA but can be called to both national teams)? Anyone had him in any of your saves and was he a good 3rd liner?

bruins72
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: Challenge Guy
Favourite Team: Boston Bruins

Post by bruins72 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:26 am

Yes on Samuelsson (and his brother). They've got dual citizienship but their primary nationality is listed as American.

MWE
Challenge Moderator
Custom Rank: #1 Tom Sestito Fan
Favourite Team: Sheffield Steelers

Post by MWE » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:33 am

Kopi wrote:uff Saber, started 3rd season and have so many injuries that i have to call players up from AHL all the time while in first two i didnt have problems :dunno:

Question...can i trade for Philip Samuelsson (USA/SWE..born in USA but can be called to both national teams)? Anyone had him in any of your saves and was he a good 3rd liner?
I had him season 3 had a 6.7 rating after 50+ games got rid after that season

saberhagen83
Minor League

Post by saberhagen83 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:40 pm

Kopi wrote:uff Saber, started 3rd season and have so many injuries that i have to call players up from AHL all the time while in first two i didnt have problems :dunno:
Oh man, that's rough! I hope you are still doing well despite all the injuries. :-)

I don't think I'm capable of winning the cup with this team. 3rd time straight we came up against the Penguins in the playoffs, twice we were sent packing. But this time it took 7 tough games but we won. Have to say we had a great success story of the season. Zatkoff got injured after game 5, neither he or McCollum had played well upp to that point. Decided to call up Halverson and he went 1.00 GAA and took us to the 2nd round! He then continued that form in game 1 against Capitals where we won 5-1. Unfortently he apparently crumbled under the pressure after that and Zatkoff got his spot back. Ended up crashing out 2-4.

Game 4 was nuts, with a total of 22 PPs and 52 PIMs and game misconduct for Washington. Must have been some battle! Too bad we lost the next 2 games though. Oh and Kreider got injured again in practice before game 6....too add to injuries to McCabe and Trocheck. :bs:

Gonna have to take a proper look at this team in the off season. Leddy has been shocking all year and was terrible in the playoffs. With that contract I will surly be looking for a replacement. I also think Halverson is good now, had some nice progress...so Zatkoff may be on his way out too. He is good, but seems to drop during playoffs. Have to consider Kreider too, only 51 games this season. Has been good, also in the playoffs but that is too few games played for my taste. But with 2 years left maybe I should give him a go and see how he does next year?

I think Barber will pick up the Calder this year. He put up 57p (27-30) in 66GP also a +8, that is 20p better then 2nd best rookie.

Kopi
Fourth Line

Post by Kopi » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:09 pm

so far good ...just getting Stuart was not a good deal...in 1st 1/4 avr. 6.35 so i am seriously thinking to trade him somehow. Sonny Milano got a chance on few games and as well showed he is not ready yet..McCollum is also still adjusting to NHL so i must say those who traded R.Miller after 1st season and also Zatkoff must have some balls :)

bruins72
TBL Admin Team

Post by bruins72 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:40 pm

I had kind of left my game alone for a bit (maybe about a week) and I've been trying to plug along today. I'm almost done with the 3rd quarter of season 2. I really made some bad trades back in the beginning of the season. I think I was impatient and made trades just to revamp my roster as soon as I could. I'm still glad I got Howard to replace Miller but beyond that, I'm kicking myself a bit. Getting Callahan wasn't bad either. I gave up scraps for him and Tampa wanted to dump his salary.

Giving up so much for Connor Murphy was a mistake. Yes, I needed to dump Miller's salary after getting Howard but including a 1st (which is what it took to get the deal done) was a huge mistake. Murphy just isn't that good. That pick will be in the top half of the first round. Picking up Jimmy Hayes did NOT help bring out more from Kevin Hayes. Neither Hayes has been very good in a second line role. They'd really be better off on the third. I just couldn't land another center who would fit on the second line. There just aren't that many top 6 American born centers in the league.

saberhagen83
Minor League

Post by saberhagen83 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:46 pm

:grin: I'm having such problems heading into season 4. Too many players on the roster, already lost Megna to Detroit on waivers so have lousy C-depth now. Also Austin Watson went to Montreal. I kind of like Skjei and Schmaltz so am afrid to send them down. Bitetto went though and passed through. Should be interesting to see if the D holds up this year...I have my doubts. But, some trades have been made:

Zatfkoff to Arizona for a 2nd+3rd
Leddy to Arizona for Murphy ...we desperately needed a right handed defenseman and could not get any one else of note even if I tried to overpay for them.
Marcus Foligno to Pittsburgh for Bryan Rust+5th

Keller has impressed in pre season and will get a look in 3C, putting Hayes down to 4C for now and Glendening get to sit to start the year cause he has not impressed me lately. Condra takes a seat as well with Rust coming in, same thing as with Glendening. Milano has done superb as well but I just don't have spot for the kid, will be my first call up when a player is on IR.

For some reason I'm looking forward to this season more then any of the previous ones. :-)

Kopi
Fourth Line

Post by Kopi » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:09 am

R.Miller with his experiance is the guy i wouldnt trade until one of the other goalies is actualy better then him. That is why i reather cut one of players with big salary then goalie. In my 2nd season and champion season that was he was 2nd in Vezina Trophy! Actualy very important is to get one or two very good players and as you can see most that went with Parise and R. Kesler ended up with successful seasons.

Of all the trades so far I think i missed with Stuart before 3rd season. Probaby wont trade him yet but put him in AHL…in playoffs experianced guys can do their work way better then youngsters. ;)

Asher413
Challenge Moderator

Post by Asher413 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:48 pm

If you've ever watched ESPN's 30 for 30 called "Miller Time", you'll know how I feel. The Indiana Pacers of the early 90's simply couldn't beat the Knicks, then finally beat them! And Reggie Miller then says as the last line of the show "But, it wasn't the conference finals".

We took down the Caps! (Ovi was hurt the whole time), only to have Howard decide to go on mental vacation against Montreal. :rant: (10 goals in 5 periods, yes he was pulled from EVERY SINGLE GAME he started in the conference finals, and didn't start game 4.) Sigh... we had a chance.

The season went well. Parise-Stepan-Kesler was my killer line when I loaded up, but we usually had enough healthy talent to roll 3 or 4 lines of pretty equal quality. Milano had 42 points as a rookie, so he was the only big time debut. Trade wise- we got Howard, Moses and Glending, sent out Hellebuyck. Next season will be a 'budget cap' battle, so folks have to go. Still so mad about Howard being the man until the pressure was on. (And frankly, Montreal didn't have that strong of skaters!)

Asher413
Challenge Moderator

Post by Asher413 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:37 am

2018-19 here we come...

Offseason- with a shorter offseason, and a more solid roster, there were just a few moves. Sent Atkinson to CAR for Hanifin (had Atkinson on my 'togo' group, his 3.5m contract was just what it took to have him not fit in, although he was a VERY good #2 winger for me and put in goals. Hanfin could allow me to free up Yandle and makes us younger back there.) McCarron to COL for picks (3rd and 4th), and Yandle to STL for a 1st (19th) and a 4th. (Too much money. Great player, but I needed to get back under 65 for the next season, and Hanifin could handle the even strength load, and Dourghty could move onto the PP in his spot). Matteau and Shore to PIT for their 2019 1st rounder during camp. (Both 4th line/scratch type guys for me, and I didn't want to risk waivers later on. I just had them as the #15/16 forwards, so they were moved).

Draft: 1st round: Anthony Holt (C- like Jeff Carter) 1st round, 19th overall. Hope the scouts are right! He's no where near ready, but already has NHL speed and an AHL shot. Oliver Wahlstrom (C- like Cory Emmerton/Tyler Graovac) 1st round, 26th overall. Borderline AHL skills at 18... scouts think he has 3rd line overall potential.
2nd round: Blade Jenkins (3/4 star center, Lindon Vey), Dennis Allen (2-4 stars, RW), Illya Peterson (3 or 5 stars, Joakin Nordstrom C) (49, 56, 60)
Later Rounds: Picked up Brady Tkachuk (Hope he's half the player his dad was), then the rest are all VERY longshots.

Going into the season:
Goal: Howard/Halverson. I'm hoping Jimmy has gotten over his postseason, he finished 2nd in the Vezina last year. Halverson is a solid backup now, and I hope he keeps growing.

Blueliners: McDonagh-E.Johnsson, Hanfin-Kampfer, McCabe-Jack Dougherty, C. Carrick. Not as good as last year without Yandle. 3 rights, 3 lefts, and Kampfer was +29 last season McCabe and Dougherty are the question marks, McCabe hasn't fully grown to be what I hoped (but not been a liablity) and Dougherty has decent skills, but no strong mental attributes. McDonagh and Eric Johnsson must be the rocks, and if Hanfin makes it a trio, we'll be okay. Everyone in Rochester is a long term call up (either would have to be send back to juniors or put on waivers to go back down), so a trade may be the solution if this isn't the right set.

Forwards: (Not the lines I'll probably use, I'll shuffle them for balance, but what my coach wants): Parise-Stepan-Barber, Kreider-Kesler-Moses, Milano-BOnino-Brown, Keller-Dubinsky-Glendening. Parise-Stepan-Kesler was great last year, and Barber has quite the shot. Krieder, Bonino, Milano and Dubsinsky have been solid, but I'd like to see more from that group. Moses was brought in to shoot, but hasn't settled in (only had 4 goals in 32 regular season, but 4 in 13 playoff games). JT Brown is there because no one is better, Glendening for when I need a matchup and PK. Keller gets the chance after the best preseason of the prospects. Can't play defense, but we'll see what happens. Cole Cassels, Jimmy Vesey, Grant Besse and Paul Bittner are the next ones up from Rochester, Vesey (No skating ability) and Cassels just haven't been able to do much in the big apple, but keep rocking the AHL. Hopefully this year when I call them up they stick.

Of course picked to be terrible (again), and threatened to be fired all the time (even after a conference finals and 4th best record last season...) I have 1.7 million in challenge cap space, so I'm hoping to hold onto that until I can spend it on a bigger guy for a playoff push. I don't think this team has what it takes, but outside of a total blow up of the core, little adjustments was all I could manage in trades.

Kopi
Fourth Line

Post by Kopi » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:35 am

Whats the salary for Dubinsky at this stage? :-k

Asher413
Challenge Moderator

Post by Asher413 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:32 pm

Kopi wrote:Whats the salary for Dubinsky at this stage? :-k
Still 5.85m (Until he's 36). He had 40 points for me last year. *if* I make it to the next season, both Dubinsky and Kesler will likely have to go while they still have any trade value. Kesler's albatross goes until he's 37. I had to decide after some... lacking... options on trading Kesler (despite 75 points) that we're going to try again with this group.

Kopi
Fourth Line

Post by Kopi » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:36 pm

Asher413 wrote:
Kopi wrote:Whats the salary for Dubinsky at this stage? :-k
Still 5.85m (Until he's 36). He had 40 points for me last year. *if* I make it to the next season, both Dubinsky and Kesler will likely have to go while they still have any trade value. Kesler's albatross goes until he's 37. I had to decide after some... lacking... options on trading Kesler (despite 75 points) that we're going to try again with this group.
well if you play Dubinsky at 4th liner then that money is way too much. Kesler is very good yeah....worth the money!

saberhagen83
Minor League

Post by saberhagen83 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:19 pm

It's been a good but weird season 4 so far. We are doing well enough but we are a bit off defensivly this year, players like McDonagh and Kesler are in for a lot of goals against. The good news is that Kreider is 100% fit this year and going at PPG pace. And the biggest surprise of the season so far is Jordan Schmaltz! He has played a total of 11 games over last 2 seasons but have not impressed enough to stay up. Decided to give him a go on the 3rd line, paired with Yandle and these guys are my best defenseman, defensivly anyway! Biggest negative of the season so far: JT Miller. The guy has dropped terribly in so many attributes, he will have a tough time getting game time. May be a TDL player going out, since we are stacked out wide. These are my current lines, don't think much will change, if at all, before/after the TDL.

Kreider - Stepan - Barber
Zucker - Kesler - Grimaldi/Atkinson
Atkinson/Grimaldi - Hayes - Rust
Vesey - Glendening - Trocheck

McDonagh - Braun
McCabe - Murphy
Yandle - Schmaltz/Bitetto (Schmaltz got injured for a month on game 40 :-( )

Halverson/McCollum

In/Out of lineup: Keller, Miller, Skjei

saberhagen83
Minor League

Post by saberhagen83 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:03 pm

:1st: Yes! We did it! Had to beat Washington, Pittburgh, Montreal and finally Anaheim...but we did it despite injury galore during the playoffs. In the end it was the young guns that did it for us. Kreider was beastly up untill game 2 against Montreal in the conf. finals...he went on a 8 game pointless streak...Barber returned from injury for the final game 5 and got to replace Kreider in the lineup. He went on to score the GWG! =D>

At the deadline I decided to try for Howard one last time, can't remember how long I've been chasing the guy. This time however it went through with our 1st+Demko. Can't see anything interesting in the draft, so this felt like the right time to sacrifice our 1st for a Cup run. I like Halverson, but he never really felt properly ready duing the season. Howard was superb, as well in the playoffs. Got injrued and Halverson got some games and was exceptional! He actually went on to play the final 3 games after Howard had 2 pretty bad displays. But overall I think Howard was the final piece of the puzzle, just that bit more experience at the back.

Kopi
Fourth Line

Post by Kopi » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:27 am

Congrats Saber! :thup:

bruins72
TBL Admin Team

Post by bruins72 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:14 pm

Good job!

I ruined my team with the trades I made in season 2. I made some bad moves and they really crippled the team and made it even more difficult going forward. I think I've played what I'm going to for this challenge. I have thought about going back to my save from that first off-season and seeing what I could have done differently.

Return to “Challenge Forum”