Best year in player bio issues

All general EHM-related discussion goes here. It's the place to chat about gameplay, online gameplay or concepts NOT related to specific topics. Claim bragging rights and impress the community by posting your records! CLICK HERE to purchase your copy of EHM 1.
Forum rules
Data Editing Forum: Editing the game, databases or saved games. Home of the EHM Editor and the EHM Assistant.

Game Add-ons Forum: Database projects, graphics and sounds. Any discussion which does not relate to editing databases or saved games.

Game Knowledge Discussion: Attributes, coaching, drafting, scouting, tactics and training/practice.

TBL Rosters: Discussion, crashes, data issues, questions, etc relating to the TBL Rosters update for Eastside Hockey Manager.

Technical Support: Difficulties, crashes and errors when installing or running the game (and nothing else). Any issues relating to the TBL Rosters must be posted in the TBL Rosters forum. Questions about how to install add-ons must be posted in the Game Add-ons Forum.

General EHM Chat: Anything relating to Eastside Hockey Manager 2004 / 2005 / 2007 / 1 which does not fall within any of the other forums.

Please carry out a forum search before you start a new thread.

Useful Links: EHM 2005 GuideEHM 2007 GuideEHM 1 ChangelistEHM:EA User Manual
wesstukko
Junior League
Favourite Team: Detriot Red-Wings

Best year in player bio issues

Post by wesstukko » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:22 am

Good afternoon all!

Looking through the form I couldn't see any technical thread that looked fitting for the EHM Editor specifically. But I am creating a fictional league with my own players, and adjusting player histories as needed.

A goalie I created in my history had an absolutely phenomenal year in the 2015-2016 season yet it shows his best year is the 2012-2013 year. I am wondering if there is any insights in the screenshot I am providing below on what would be causing this issue to take place? I realize it's a minor issue, but was curious because I want to use the editor as best as possible and I might just be spacing on an additional detail!

All edits below have been saved and I have restarted the EHM game and began playing (This is the TBL Roster I have subscribed to on Steam, therefore I haven't been importing upon each new start of the game, it just updates itself)

Thanks all, cheers! :thup:

wesstukko
Junior League

Re: Best year in player bio issues

Post by wesstukko » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:25 am

The image I posted did not work, rats!

Here is the imgur link to it. Thanks to all!

https://imgur.com/a/UtFes
https://imgur.com/a/UtFes

archibalduk
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
Favourite Team: Guildford (EPL) / Invicta (NIHL)

Post by archibalduk » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:40 pm

I think it would be helpful to see an in-game screenshot of his stats and of his bio. It is hard to say from looking at the screenshot of the Editor.

wesstukko
Junior League

Post by wesstukko » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:02 pm

I was able to figure out my issue, the Goals Against and Saves columns :-) Thanks !

Return to “General EHM Chat”