The Blue Line

PreSeason Rookie Tourny?

All general EHM-related discussion goes here. It's the place to chat about gameplay or concepts NOT related to specific topics. Claim bragging rights and impress the community by posting your records! CLICK HERE to purchase your copy of EHM 1.
Forum rules
Useful Links: EHM 2005 GuideEHM 2007 GuideEHM:EA ChangelistEHM:EA User Manual

PreSeason Rookie Tourny?

Postby melly451 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:18 am

Just wondering if it was possible to have a tournament during the offseason where teams only play their prospects. If you set one up as they have it now the other teams will still their regular rosters they would use during the regular season. Just wondering if it was possible to set something up where they play their young guys. Thanks
melly451
Learning to skate

Re: PreSeason Rookie Tourny?

Postby deknegt » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:02 am

I think as it stands right now, it's not something that is possible. I don't know the editor, but you might be able to set up a cup of sorts that has an age limit, but not an accrued years limit.

But even if you did, I can't imagine the AI being able to wrap their processors around it, and it would cause them to either show up with a buttload of greyed out players, or even worse and end up purging their roster from anyone that can't compete in the tournament.
deknegt
Drafted

Return to General EHM Chat