What's up with Jensen?

All general EHM-related discussion goes here. It's the place to chat about gameplay, online gameplay or concepts NOT related to specific topics. Claim bragging rights and impress the community by posting your records! CLICK HERE to purchase your copy of EHM 1.
Forum rules
Data Editing Forum: Editing the game, databases or saved games. Home of the EHM Editor and the EHM Assistant.

Game Add-ons Forum: Database projects, graphics and sounds. Any discussion which does not relate to editing databases or saved games.

Game Knowledge Discussion: Attributes, coaching, drafting, scouting, tactics and training/practice.

TBL Rosters: Discussion, crashes, data issues, questions, etc relating to the TBL Rosters update for Eastside Hockey Manager.

Technical Support: Difficulties, crashes and errors when installing or running the game (and nothing else). Any issues relating to the TBL Rosters must be posted in the TBL Rosters forum. Questions about how to install add-ons must be posted in the Game Add-ons Forum.

General EHM Chat: Anything relating to Eastside Hockey Manager 2004 / 2005 / 2007 / 1 which does not fall within any of the other forums.

Please carry out a forum search before you start a new thread.

Useful Links: EHM 2005 GuideEHM 2007 GuideEHM 1 ChangelistEHM:EA User Manual
wdr13
Learning to skate
Favourite Team: Vancouver Canucks

What's up with Jensen?

Post by wdr13 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:52 am

So I started a game as Canucks with 2014 rosters a while ago and then kinda just forgot about it and just came back to it recently. I am in the 2017/2018 season now, Nicklas Jensen is turning 25 soon and is the top scorer on my team with 24 goals, 47 points in 41 games... But, he has never improved a single attribute since I stated the game. What is up with that? He is clearly getting better and performing better every year but his attributes aren't developing with that. I am wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences with this player? Any feedback would be great.
Thanks!

starshock101
Junior League
Favourite Team: Colorado Avalanche

Re: What's up with Jensen?

Post by starshock101 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:14 pm

If his attributes haven't changed I'd look at a few other things first.

1. Who was he playing with? if the quality of players around him has improved, that could lead to him performing better.
2. Playing time. If he's on a higher line, got added to the pp lines, ect. It would lead to increased points.
3. Tactics, more offensive tactics = more points, also if you've fine tuned your tactics to suit his type of player it would also lead him to perform well.
4. Just luck, sometimes players have hot years for whatever reason, I've had players lead my team in points one year, and the next year they end up 30 point guys.

Saapas
Fourth Line
Favourite Team: RoKi

Re: What's up with Jensen?

Post by Saapas » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:51 pm

He might also be at his peak PA already

Return to “General EHM Chat”