EHM 2007 patch 3.0.4 questions

All general EHM-related discussion goes here. It's the place to chat about gameplay, online gameplay or concepts NOT related to specific topics. Claim bragging rights and impress the community by posting your records! CLICK HERE to purchase your copy of EHM 1.
Forum rules
Data Editing Forum: Editing the game, databases or saved games. Home of the EHM Editor and the EHM Assistant.

Game Add-ons Forum: Database projects, graphics and sounds. Any discussion which does not relate to editing databases or saved games.

Game Knowledge Discussion: Attributes, coaching, drafting, scouting, tactics and training/practice.

Rosters Forum: Discussion relating to all database and roster projects for Eastside Hockey Manager.

TBL Rosters: Discussion, crashes, data issues, questions, etc relating to the TBL Rosters update for Eastside Hockey Manager.

Technical Support: Difficulties, crashes and errors when installing or running the game (and nothing else). Any issues relating to the TBL Rosters must be posted in the TBL Rosters forum. Questions about how to install add-ons must be posted in the Game Add-ons Forum.

General EHM Chat: Anything relating to Eastside Hockey Manager 2004 / 2005 / 2007 / 1 which does not fall within any of the other forums.

Please carry out a forum search before you start a new thread.
McQwak
Stanley Cup Winner
Custom Rank: Now with capital letters!

Post by McQwak » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:03 am

markiemark66 wrote:I have a question, do I need to install patch 3.0.2 and then 3.0.4 on top of it or should I just use the latter?

Thanks.
Just the latest - 3.0.4.

markiemark66
Fringe Player

Post by markiemark66 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:32 pm

Thank you.

Richie Daggers Crime
Minor League

Post by Richie Daggers Crime » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:41 am

JPoolTX wrote:Thanks for the update on that issue, batdad. I figured if it showed 3.0.4, then that was the version that was installed. I didn't ever notice declines or anything like that, so I figured it was actually installed correctly to begin with anyway.
It will still give you the option to "install" 3.0.4, even if it's installed... because reinstalling the patch refreshes the database. So it still has a purpose, even if you're up to date.

boomhauer112
Junior League

patch 3.0.4 error

Post by boomhauer112 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:49 am

i just downloaded 3.0.4 patach and now when i go to start the game i get an error that says:

In order for the instillation to be complete it must first be run by a person with administrator priviledge

im the only person on my lap top anything i can do?

cdnice55
Junior League

help!!!

Post by cdnice55 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:46 pm

HELP!!!

I was playing the game last night and it worked fine, then today I get this pop up saying:

ehm2007.exe

Sorry, could not get a license at this time. Please try running this program later.

I have a licensed version, it was licensed. Anyone ever see this?

Dale

axwel3221
Checking Line

Post by axwel3221 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:51 pm

http://www.ehmtheblueline.com/forums/vi ... 07+problem

I don't know if this helps. Never seen it before. :dunno:

cdnice55
Junior League

Post by cdnice55 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:30 am

Thanks, I will check it out. Hoped maybe it was my internet connection at work but no luck, got the same thing at home.

B. Stinson
TBL Admin Team
Favourite Team: Philadelphia Flyers

Re: patch 3.0.4 error

Post by B. Stinson » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:01 am

boomhauer112 wrote:i just downloaded 3.0.4 patach and now when i go to start the game i get an error that says:

In order for the instillation to be complete it must first be run by a person with administrator priviledge

im the only person on my lap top anything i can do?
Check the previous posts in this thread. I saw a handful that brought up a "run as administrator" tip.

cdnice55
Junior League

Re: help!!!

Post by cdnice55 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:45 pm

cdnice55 wrote:HELP!!!

I was playing the game last night and it worked fine, then today I get this pop up saying:

ehm2007.exe
Sorry, could not get a license at this time. Please try running this program later.

Dale
I am still having this issue. Does anyone know who I could contact re a licensing issue like this??

Should I try a whole new install in another directory perhaps?

B. Stinson
TBL Admin Team

Post by B. Stinson » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:57 am

I would assume that, by now, you've already rebooted your computer in some way, but still having the problem. If that's the case, then I would definitely suggest a full re-installation of EHM.

(I can't say I've ever seen that problem posted, so that's a good sign that it's probably just one of those oddball corruptions with your current session (probably not the case if you've already rebooted and still having the problem), or the EHM installation.)

eire4ever
Junior League

Post by eire4ever » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:05 am

So, just uncrated my new computer and re-installed EHM07 without issue. Came to TBL to grab all my favorite downloads and sorted out some issues (had to download WinZip for instance) without issue. But when I downloaded the 3.04 patch, my computer doesn't recognize the file type to run it. Anyone have any idea what software I might need to grab? I figure this is just because I'm still working out the kinks with the new computer and probably missing some basic programs that I'd taken for granted.
Help?

B. Stinson
TBL Admin Team

Post by B. Stinson » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:59 am

Are you on Windows or Mac? And did you get the right patch for your OS (PC vs. Mac)?

If you're on Windows, and downloaded the patch form here at TBL, it should just be an .exe that you double-click to run.

MKoivuFan
Checking Line
Custom Rank: MKoivuSports

Post by MKoivuFan » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:39 pm

I have tried searching for it but havnt come up wiht nothing but i just went back to the default roster that came with the patch just for fun. For some reason if i go to and change team names and replace them propery and such my game always freezes on April 30th

eire4ever
Junior League

Post by eire4ever » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:27 am

B. Stinson wrote:Are you on Windows or Mac? And did you get the right patch for your OS (PC vs. Mac)?

If you're on Windows, and downloaded the patch form here at TBL, it should just be an .exe that you double-click to run.
I figured it out...the file name had been changed upon being dowloaded (included a bunch of "%20"'s in it), so I thought maybe the computer (being so new and all) just didn't recognize the file type when it was downloaded. I re-typed the correct file name and threw in a ".exe" on the end of it and Voila!, success!!

MKoivuFan
Checking Line
Custom Rank: MKoivuSports

Post by MKoivuFan » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:14 pm

i fast sim from 06-07 and take over the club on march 19th at the end of the season and my game freezes on April 30th... do i have to reinstall the game for it to work propery

Richie Daggers Crime
Minor League

Post by Richie Daggers Crime » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:46 pm

Did you edit the database at all? My guess is that you jacked something up in the process.

Moses Doughty
Top Prospect

Post by Moses Doughty » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:41 am

Id have to agree on that RDC

Probably did do something

Viking
Junior League

Re: help!!!

Post by Viking » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:09 pm

cdnice55 wrote:HELP!!!

ehm2007.exe

Dale
Did anyone find a solution for this? I got this problem just now. Game worked fine a couple of weeks ago.

archibalduk
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
Favourite Team: Guildford (EPL) / Invicta (NIHL)

Re: EHM 2007 patch 3.0.4 questions

Post by archibalduk » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:10 pm

Try unlicensing and re-licensing. Does that work?

Viking
Junior League

Post by Viking » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:33 pm

archibalduk wrote:Try unlicensing and re-licensing. Does that work?
I am afraid I do not how. I have no software on my computer that I can do it with, as far as I know. And the "-unlicense"-thing do not work either. Tried to reinstall the game, but that did not help. Nor did disabling the firewall.

I have reported my problems to e-license, but haven't heard back form them so far.

Viking
Junior League

Post by Viking » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm

Ok, I have managed to unlicense and re-license by messing around with the "compability"-settings, but that did not solve anything. I have noticed that if I run the game with windows 98-settings, I get the error message with "not getting a license...", and if I use XP-compability, the game simply crashes. Very strange.

(I probably have posted this in the wrong place. Again)

Return to “General EHM Chat”