EHM and Windows ME Compatibility

All general EHM-related discussion goes here. It's the place to chat about gameplay, online gameplay or concepts NOT related to specific topics. Claim bragging rights and impress the community by posting your records! CLICK HERE to purchase your copy of EHM 1.
Forum rules
Data Editing Forum: Editing the game, databases or saved games. Home of the EHM Editor and the EHM Assistant.

Game Add-ons Forum: Database projects, graphics and sounds. Any discussion which does not relate to editing databases or saved games.

Game Knowledge Discussion: Attributes, coaching, drafting, scouting, tactics and training/practice.

Rosters Forum: Discussion relating to all database and roster projects for Eastside Hockey Manager.

TBL Rosters: Discussion, crashes, data issues, questions, etc relating to the TBL Rosters update for Eastside Hockey Manager.

Technical Support: Difficulties, crashes and errors when installing or running the game (and nothing else). Any issues relating to the TBL Rosters must be posted in the TBL Rosters forum. Questions about how to install add-ons must be posted in the Game Add-ons Forum.

General EHM Chat: Anything relating to Eastside Hockey Manager 2004 / 2005 / 2007 / 1 which does not fall within any of the other forums.

Please carry out a forum search before you start a new thread.
Sahib
Learning to skate

EHM and Windows ME Compatibility

Post by Sahib » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:54 pm

Will EHM work on a computer with windows ME, I plan on buying a computer that has it for the sole purpose of playing EHM.Thanks!

Tasku
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: W-WPoTBLfaSaD
Favourite Team: WSH Capitals

Post by Tasku » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:23 pm

Wrong place, moved to General EHM Chat.

I would assume it will work with Windows ME, but don't know for sure.

You can always download the demo and see for yourself before buying the game. Or if you already have the game, but not the computer, you may just aswell install a different operating system on it, if no dice with ME.

Welcome to TBL. :-)

B. Stinson
TBL Admin Team
Favourite Team: Philadelphia Flyers

Post by B. Stinson » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:53 pm

Minimum Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP - Intel Pentium 2 Processor @ 50MHz or equivalent - 128MB RAM - 800MB free hard drive space.

Recommended Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows XP - Intel Pentium 3 Processor @ 1.4GHz or equivalent - 256MB RAM.

Return to “General EHM Chat”