Setting Shootout Order?

All general EHM-related discussion goes here. It's the place to chat about gameplay, online gameplay or concepts NOT related to specific topics. Claim bragging rights and impress the community by posting your records! CLICK HERE to purchase your copy of EHM 1.
Forum rules
Data Editing Forum: Editing the game, databases or saved games. Home of the EHM Editor and the EHM Assistant.

Game Add-ons Forum: Database projects, graphics and sounds. Any discussion which does not relate to editing databases or saved games.

Game Knowledge Discussion: Attributes, coaching, drafting, scouting, tactics and training/practice.

Rosters Forum: Discussion relating to all database and roster projects for Eastside Hockey Manager.

TBL Rosters: Discussion, crashes, data issues, questions, etc relating to the TBL Rosters update for Eastside Hockey Manager.

Technical Support: Difficulties, crashes and errors when installing or running the game (and nothing else). Any issues relating to the TBL Rosters must be posted in the TBL Rosters forum. Questions about how to install add-ons must be posted in the Game Add-ons Forum.

General EHM Chat: Anything relating to Eastside Hockey Manager 2004 / 2005 / 2007 / 1 which does not fall within any of the other forums.

Please carry out a forum search before you start a new thread.
CalgaryMike
Junior League

Setting Shootout Order?

Post by CalgaryMike » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:26 pm

Hey guys, 1st post here. Just stumbled across this game and site a couple weeks ago and I'm completely hooked. The wife is ready to divorce me for all the time I've been spending in-front of the PC. ;)

My question/problem, where do I set my shootout order?

I've read the guide that states; "This option can be accessed from the ‘action’ menu in the team Tactics Screen." but I can't find this "action menu". :dunno:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bruins72
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: Challenge Guy
Favourite Team: Boston Bruins

Post by bruins72 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:55 pm

It's only available in the tactics screen that you can access during a game. Unfortunately, it's not something you can set up with your regular tactics and have preserved for all games.

BTW, welcome to TBL. Why don't you go to the Arrivals forum and introduce yourself there.

bobmcgoo
Top Prospect
Favourite Team: Anaheim Ducks

Post by bobmcgoo » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:38 pm

Actually, you can.

On the team roster page, click "View", and then you have "Show Shoot-out Choices" at the bottom.

Sorry to be contradictory :).

bruins72
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: Challenge Guy
Favourite Team: Boston Bruins

Post by bruins72 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:45 pm

Doh! You can? That's awesome! I didn't know that. I've always thought it had to be done through the tactics screen.

The game has been out for a couple years now and I'm still learning new things. Thanks for the info! :thup:

selne
Second Line

Post by selne » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:41 pm

Bruins72, I feel with you!
I had similar experience: it took me almost a year of playing
to discover that you can see the opposing team's tactical settings.

joehelmer
TBL Mod Team
Favourite Team: Djurgården (SHL)

Post by joehelmer » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:44 pm

And now I learned something new from you Selne, I think I knew it, but I have'nt used it. Time for a change now I guess. :P

selne
Second Line

Post by selne » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:42 pm

This game will never stop to surprise us!
I'm sure in ten years i will still say something like "Oh, wow! I didn't know it!"

CalgaryMike
Junior League

Post by CalgaryMike » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:50 pm

Awesome! Thanks guys.

selne
Second Line

Post by selne » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:02 pm

If you need some shootout tips here's the link on that topic:

http://www.ehmtheblueline.com/forums/vi ... php?t=3399

Return to “General EHM Chat”